[EU] LF Officers for a 130-member guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yldrania.3879

Yldrania.3879

Hello,

Today I would like to post about an unusual request. I am looking for Officers and Co-Leaders for my 130-man PvX guild E-Legion [ELGN]. The reason is that I have amazing members, but a lot of them aren’t very interested in taking on responsibilities past donating and participating in events. Some don’t feel confident enough to do so, and some don’t have a working microphone – which is required.

If you would like to visit our homepage for a reference, please follow this link: http://gw2.e-legion.net/

I am looking for 3 officers, and one co-leader.

What I can offer:

• Ts3 + Website
  • Experienced Leadership
  • Friendly and motivated members
  • A specific officer position that fits to you with custom responsibilities worked out with and for you
  • Support from the community and leadership when faced with difficulties
  • Monetary support for personal progress that benefits the guild

Requirements:

• Be online on Ts3 whenever you are in-game. A microphone must be available. You don’t always have to talk when you play, but you have to be able to when needed.
  • Be regularly active in-game, and let us know in advance when you know you will be away for a longer period of time.
  • Represent at all times and on all characters.
  • Take your position seriously. Be respectful to members and randoms, and never abuse your powers.
  • Contribute to the guild hall and bank.
  • Fulfill your duties. You will get help with it if you need that, but we don’t need someone who only says they will do something but end up never doing it.
  • Participate in events when you can, whether it is your own or other events.

Here is a link to the Guild Constitution with specific information on the Officer ranks: http://gw2.e-legion.net/constitution/

About The Process I Imagine:

• Get in touch with me via this post or the forums. I am also online on ts3 @ 176.9.16.156:10000
  • Have a conversation with me and see if we share the same views on guilds in order to avoid conflict.
  • Register on our website, and visit me on Ts3 (in case that hasn’t happened yet).
  • Get an invite to the guild, and play as a member for approximately 2 weeks for me to get a better idea of who you are and how you play. During this time, you may lead the guild in events while another officer or leader is present.
  • After the weeks have passed successfully, you will choose what type of officer you would like to become (basically you pick your responsibilities), and get promoted to the first officer rank.
  • You will hopefully remain a good and beloved officer in the guild for a long time.

A bit of information about my guild.
We have been founded on November 14, 2015, which makes us just short of 3 months old. As a rather young guild, we already have quite a lot of members, and quickly also found 4 officers and 1 co leader.
We are currently level 19 with the guild hall Gilded Hollow. Teamspeak3 and Website are both available. Currently, we are mostly active in PvE and PvP due to the server differences.
The guild started out quite strict, based on my desires and wishes for the guild, but with a lot of input from the officers and co leader, we have become more of a casual guild.
I am now looking for people who share my view on guilds to help me reinforce and build the guild up to something that every member, officer and leader can enjoy. A community with good atmosphere, strong leadership, and who all pull in the same direction.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions.

Best regards and happy new year,
Yldrania

(edited by Yldrania.3879)

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Haven’t found anyone yet, so let me know if someones interested!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Still looking

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have found more members but still no officers!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seal.5964

Seal.5964

Hey,
what you have written sounds interesting. I’ll add you in-game.
- Seal

EU The Right Trolls ~JiVE~

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Still looking Unfortunately nobody has been found yet!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Bump We are still searching!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have an interested party for an officer position that has one and a half weeks of trial period left before a decision will be made.

Still looking for more people!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Bumpy bumpy bumpy

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Good luck with the recruiting process man Minitopoo here from guild hexxed, is really hard to find good co-leaders and officer to help out with a guild.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Thank you. Yes, it proves to be quite complicated to find people!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have found another officer, and thus have a team of 2 officers, 1 co leader and 1 leader + one potential officer now. We are still looking for further administration parties!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We are still looking!

We have now reached level 14 and can offer 20% Magic Find boosts for every claimed WvW objective.

We also have a new homepage now! http://gw2.e-legion.net/

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have now reached level 15 and are able to provide our very own arena in our guild hall!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We are now also able to provide the first guild commendation trader in our guild hall!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have reached level 16, and scribes are now able to craft guild arrow carts.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have found our third officer! One of our established members has decided to take on the responsibility of becoming an Events officer. This means we are now able to provide events on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as a MENTOR that is always available to support members with PvE and Jumping Puzzle questions.

With currently 93 members, we are still looking for one – two more officers!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kerrigan Bandicoot.9260

Kerrigan Bandicoot.9260

What type of officers are you looking for still?

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

So far we have one recruitment officer, one PvE commander and one event officer. The best would be to get either a WvW Commander or a PvP Team Leader to expand in those directions, but currently we don’t mind which types of officer someone wishes to become.

I apologize for disappearing last night, I got back online when you had already left. I’ll be online on TS for the rest of the day today so maybe we can talk again!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have successfully completed last week’s missions and are looking forward to our missions on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday for this week. Still looking for at least one officer.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

PvP mission successfully completed, and our PvP mission slot is finally unlocked so we can now guarantee PvP missions every week.

We have reached 100 members, and are now looking for 2 more officers to join the ranks

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Today we have successfully completed our Thursday PvE events, and are looking forward to Saturday’s dungeon&fractal event.

If you’re interested, read more about it here: http://gw2.e-legion.net/apaches-guild-race-easy-trek/

We are still looking for 2 more officers to join the ranks

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We hit the steady 110 members today and are happy to share that progress

Still looking for 2 more officers!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have reached guild level 17, and are now able to provide Silver as possible outcome of our Ore Synthesizer.

We are looking for 2 more officers yet

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have successfully completed Saturday’s organized dungeon/fractal run! With 5 participants, all 3 paths of CoE were conquered. Read more about it here: http://gw2.e-legion.net/coe-success/

We are still looking for officers!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Today we are 3 months old! We had our 9th Round of the lottery draw and a special 3 month anniversary giveaway prize with an exclusive skin as prize!

http://gw2.e-legion.net/3-month-valentines-anniversary/

Still looking It’s 2-3 officers now!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have reached 120 members and are now looking for 3 more officers and one co leader.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kerrigan Bandicoot.9260

Kerrigan Bandicoot.9260

I’d gladly apply for a spot. Sadly I’m NA though. Don’t think I’d be of any use.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Awh I know Kerri. <3 You

We’ve reached 130 members, and are now looking for 3 more officers to join our ranks!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have reached level 18 through the Mine Excavation 2 upgrade!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have now unlocked the Guild Weaponsmith upgrade and are able to provide the first guild skins for your weapons!

We are looking for 3 officers!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Today we have solved yet another riddle! The second guild riddle ended with the correct answer and a Charr Backpack item for a prize!

http://gw2.e-legion.net/riddle-2/

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have reached level 19! Our newest addition is the Guild Miniatures trader who offers the Mini Gamli, Mini Rekka & Mini Brine.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have got one more application for an officer position. 3 of our applicants have been kicked from the guild for inactivity last week, so we are happy to hear someone’s interested again.

If this officer application is successful, we will still be looking for 2 further officers.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We’ve unlocked the Arena Obstacles upgrade and will now be able to provide a more exciting arena environment!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have found our first PvP officer. We are still looking for 3 more, as one of our officers is inactive due to university.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have completed yet another event successfully! http://gw2.e-legion.net/guild-race-w-apache/

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Today we have soloed TA Up and Forward successfully. Next week on Saturday Nights event we will be doing an HP run for all members in Auric Basin.

http://gw2.e-legion.net/solo-twilight-arbor/

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have one more interested party for a Recruitment Officer post.

We have finished today’s PvP missions successfully. http://gw2.e-legion.net/way-too-easy-pvp-missions/

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Another 3 lottery and giveaway winners! http://gw2.e-legion.net/lottery-11/

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

One of our officers has been demoted back to regular member due to massive inactivity and no efforts at all.

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

Challenge & Bounty completed http://gw2.e-legion.net/challenge-bounty/

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We are now able to provide a Map Bonus Enhancement at the tavern vendor We are still stuck at 4 officers, 1 co leader and 1 leader for 130+ members, which isn’t perfect. We are still looking for further officers, especially for WvW and Raids!

in Looking for...

Yldrania.3879

We have finally unlocked the Guild Decorations merchant. After a LOW on the guild, we are now looking to improve things again. Still looking for officers

in Looking for...

Posted by: BloodyPanda.6789

BloodyPanda.6789

Is the the officer responsible for all events? or its just each will cover a section(example: officer for raid, guild mission, fractals that kinda of stuff..)