[EU][LFG] Experienced player lfg

in Looking for...

Posted by: Leaftheberry.9384

Leaftheberry.9384

Hello!
My name is Leafberry and im currently looking for a guild (cause I don’t do a lot of stuff with my current guild =/)

So I’m a experienced player who has played from beginning with short breaks now and than. I have been on both sides, being a casual and for a time quite a hardcore player. My current interest is fractals (i run them everyday with pugs) and raids (I dont do them that often, but i would really love to have a group to do them). Otherwise I’m an easygoing player who never rages (hell I think fails and wipes are hilarious =D). I have all characters on level 80 and 4 ascended gear sets. I run meta builds only.

One more thing I would love is to have a guild with really epic decorated guildhall or, (I know this is a longshot) to be able to decorate =D

Sooo if someone wants me .. hit me up in game (leaftheberry.9384) or here on reddit =D

Hope we meet soon! Leafberry

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michiko.2051

Michiko.2051

Hey Leafberry, I would love to have you in our Guild you sound like a fun guy!

I’m really adicted to decorating.. So I hope you like my Guild Hall XD I’m not ingame right now, otherwise I would have whispered you, but you can check our Forum post:

Divine Knights Forum

I hope to speak to you soon!

Attachments:

Leader of Divine Knights of Balthazar[DKB]
Europe

in Looking for...

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Hello Leaf,

Please let me introduce Cloud of Sparrows to you – we are a small friendly guild with main orientation to PvE (dungeons, fractals, even new raid roster!), although you’ll see quite a couple of us doing PvP and WvW too.

Since you mentioned fractals, I think you’d be glad to know that we have members in all fractals tiers so daily parties for that are a must. Guild hall decoration is open to every member, we are not keen on just a handful of people having access to it – after all we all contribute to the Guild Hall in different ways.

If that sounds good to you, you can check out our recruitment message on here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-Cloud-of-Sparrows-CoS/first , or message me in-game for further information.

Best of luck,
Winter

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”