[EU] New Player LFG

[EU] New Player LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: ponuras.4326

ponuras.4326

Hello

I’ve started GW2 few days ago and i really enjoy it. Since im gonna spend a while here (next couple of months im totally free of anything) im looking for guild that will accept noob.
From my side I can add that im learning really fast, aimig only for teamplay. Best choice would be with some international PvX guild that will use either TS or Mumble. WvW actions wont be issue for my PC. Im on GH but switching would not be a problem in case of WvW. My MMO exp is L2 (lots of), WoW and EVE.
Looking for contact.

[EU] New Player LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Softer The Great.2904

Softer The Great.2904

Hello ponuras,
our guild Tide of Wrath [ToW] would be happy to welcome you to join us!

We are a medium sized (200 members) guild that does lots of PvE and PvP. Our guild is megaserver based, so we have players from all around the EU servers (most of our members are from Gunnars Hold and Aurora Glade) and we welcome players of all skill level to join us.

Our members run dungeons and fractals daily and we allso offer opportunities for learning solo and duo dungeon runs. Some of our members only do PvP and some allso enjoy doing WvW but as a megaserver guild we cant form up any big guild zerks.

Our guild activities consist of weekly guild missions (Sundays), Tequatl the Sunless spawning (Saturdays) and other random guild events.

The representing policy in our guild is that you keep us as main guild and represent around 90% of your time.

We allso have our own forums (towgw2.mo-rpg.com) and Teamspeak.

Feel free to contact me (or our other leaders Mecr or Zeiir) ingame by mail or whisper if you would like an invite or more information.

-Jacxx (twitch.tv/jayvee93)
Co-Leader of Tide of Wrath [ToW]
http://towgw2.mo-rpg.com/

[EU] New Player LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michiko.2051

Michiko.2051

Hello there! Welcome to GW2! We accept noobs/pro players etc. We would love to learn you things in this game! I’ll give you my Forum Post, so you can take a look if my Guild is something you like

We have TS3, a website and a YouTube Channel. We’re a Friendly/Active Guild with almost 400 members. We do Guild PvP on Wednesday, Guild Events on Friday and Saturday and Guild Missions on Sunday. We’re based on Desolation!

Divine Knights Forum Post

Leader of Divine Knights of Balthazar[DKB]
Europe