[EU] [Nice] Looking for core raid memeber

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wiella.8567

Wiella.8567

We Get Sheet Done [Nice]

Good day fellow Guild Wars 2 players! I came here today in search for one more member for our guild roster.

[Nice] is an EU raiding guild consisting of highly experienced players – a lot of us been playing since initial raids release – focusing on weekly raid clears and achievements, including challenge motes. Even though we highly value personal player skills we especially value friendly and fun atmosphere in our runs.

I’ll say it straight – if you’re not a fan of random trash-talk, jokes and memes OR if that stuff distracts you from raid encounters (yep, I know a few people who can’t concentrate on encounters with TS, imagine that!) – it is time to leave this topic as we are not the guild you are looking for. We do like to joke around and chat a lot on the teamspeak as the raid clears mostly don’t require any effort and pose no real challenge at this point – not falling asleep on the other hand might be quite challenging.

[Nice] guild was started at the release of the Bastion of the Penitent raid wing. Guild roster was filled by our fellow raiders from different raiding guilds. In first two weeks we managed to clear all w4 bosses on challenge difficulties and been clearing all wings on a weekly basis since then. We intend to continue our runs and clear all future raids and their challenge motes as well.

Our roster is pretty flexible due to all members having multiple geared and raid-playable classes and theoretically we could accept any class, but since we want to keep that flexibility we do require you to have multiple playable classes geared for raids.

I’ll leave the details for our interview later, but shortly – we are looking for someone who would be playing on a cPS, cDPS and DPS roles depending on the wing/setup we will go for. Having some extra raid-ready characters like druids or being able to take over some situational roles is also a big plus but isn’t a must.

Currently we raid every Wednesday @ 18:30 UTC and clear all available wings in one go which takes around 2~2.5 hours. Raid start time might be changed in the future depending on the new raid releases, but it is set for now.

One more important thing which you probably should have expected by now – you have to be able to listen AND speak in English in our TS3 which we use for our runs as communication is the key to success. If that is something you cannot do – unfortunately we’re also not the group you are looking for.

So if you are still reading this, interested and want to try joining our roster or ask some more questions – go PM me or any of our officers right now! either here or in-game:

• Wiella: Wiella.8567
  • Susi: Niela.1935
  • Asmi: Legilimens.6451

We will contact you as soon as possible.

(edited by Wiella.8567)

in Looking for...

Wiella.8567

Also our closest raid is happening tomorrow at the evening, so you have a good chance getting in since we didn’t pick anyone for trial yet!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Excell.1042

Excell.1042

This sounds like an amazing raid group and so so much fun, I would love to be a part of it, I have legendary armor 500+ LI, all challengemode clear, full legendary guardian, please invite.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Legilimens.6451

Legilimens.6451

This sounds like an amazing raid group and so so much fun, I would love to be a part of it, I have legendary armor 500+ LI, all challengemode clear, full legendary guardian, please invite.

sorry we’re too tired after hardcore carrying this one guardian in our group. after that we’re all iffy about guardians.

wait-what-NO PICTURE?!

in Looking for...

Wiella.8567

We’re still looking for one more memeber for our core setup!
Also information in the post have been slightly updated.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Santuric.5239

Santuric.5239

Heyo

Wrote you an ig mail, but you might’ve misssed it. I’m from OKEN, been raiding with them for a handful of months now.

If you need a 10th I’d be happy to join, been meaning to find a proper static since OKEN is kind of in flux at all times.

I mainly play ele, and dps in general, but it’s no problem gearing anything else. I’ve also got a cps ready to go, though I haven’t raided on it yet.

So yeah, let me know

(edited by Santuric.5239)

in Looking for...

Wiella.8567

We are expanding our raid schedule and therefore we are looking for one or two new possible members for our roster. Don’t miss your chance to join!

P.S. Next raid is happening this Wednesday @ 18:30 UTC so you still have time to get in!

in Looking for...

Posted by: cyprien.8239

cyprien.8239

Hey

I main cps and have a guardian dps working on cranger(learning the rotation) im intrested in your group only problem now is my graphics card broke down and have to wait till i have the new one

in Looking for...

Wiella.8567

As an exception for this week – there will also be a raid tomorrow around 18:30 UTC, so there is still a chance to get on board! If you are interested – simply contact us here or in-game, we will come back at you with details.

in Looking for...

Wiella.8567

The deal is still up – we have a spot for one trial in today’s raid!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Legilimens.6451

Legilimens.6451

[Kicks the thread to the top] still a chance to apply and join in on the silliness.

wait-what-NO PICTURE?!

in Looking for...

Wiella.8567

We still have a spot waiting for a player, don’t miss your chance!

in Looking for...

Wiella.8567

We got two people to trial on this Wednesday so we can’t take any more for that specific run, but the application is still open as we are willing to try out anyone else who would apply. So don’t lose hope yet!