[EU][PvP][PvE] The Order of Calamity [OOC]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Centurion.7296

Centurion.7296

Guild Description:
We’re currently recruiting people with a desire to progress and learn, but also to have fun in the process Tongue We are focused on gathering quality people to build up this Awesome Guild even further, we have already got players ranging from complete pros in PvP and or PvE to not so pro, but they all are fun to play with and want to get better. We know that time is precious and we understand that rl comes first so we want to make the best of what time we have. We also have a few players who would like to improve their English, so lets not let language stop anyone from joining our Awesome Guild.

Guild Environment:
Our Guild’s environment is focused on progression, learning and having fun, but still upholding a top level of quality.

Guild Info:

• Server Preference: [EU] Megaserver based
  • Voice Preference: Using TS3 and Discord
  • Play type preference: PvE and PvP
  • Social Preference: Friendly/helpful/progressive, likes to team up
  • Guild Style: Semi-Hardcore. Anyone can join, no matter their “skill level”, as long as they are willing to learn and progress

Looking for in members:

• Member’s main guild
  • People who know when its play time and when its time to get serious
  • Want to learn, progress, but also have fun Tongue

What the guild can provide and you can expect:

• A unique rank system made by a Guildie which passively helps the Guild progress
  • Knowledge about all the areas in the game
  • People to PvP, PvE and WvW with
  • People from all walks of life
  • Guild events and guild missions! We need more volunteers for raiding too
  • A friendly atmosphere for all players: Offensive/ demeaning words do not belong in our Guild.
  • Members can easily advance through the ranks if they want to help the Guild progress.

Recruiters:
Centurion.7296––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Online: 20:00-22:00 GMT+2
The Kurt.2518–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Online: 21:00-23:00 GMT+2

Guild Leader:
I am currently the only guild leader, we might consider another if they also share my passion to make this Guild awesome. I currently do PvP and WvW, but sometimes I pop into PvE for some quick gold. I’ve above 13K AP and 12 characters all lv 80 and geared up, also I already have all my gear for my revenant. I specialize in Ele, but also quite skilled with thief and ranger, but can do more supportive like with my altruistic guardian. In rl I gym (just focusing on cardio atm), do photography (can find some of my pics on my Instagram; pieter_jp. I specialize in nature photography and there’s a lot of lions and stuff in South Africa). I also personally ask my guildies for advice on how to improve the guild and what I can add to make the guild just more Awesome.

(edited by Centurion.7296)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jim.9532

Jim.9532

I’m liking FeSu a lot. A good Guild Master and recent growth in member numbers.

More Guild Missions and PVP calls

in Looking for...

Posted by: Styx.8537

Styx.8537

I’m enjoying the guild alot, been doing a fair amount of dungeons, and more importantly, PvP matches!

Only friendly and nice people in the guild, two thumbs up.

in Looking for...

Jim.9532

Bump! Great Guild well worth a look.

in Looking for...

Jim.9532

Bump!

/15 characters

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Kurt.2518

The Kurt.2518

I sent you a message in-game :D

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Thanks, I have/ want to go study now, but I’ll make some time to come on earlier than usual and chat with you if you’re online, say in 3-4 hours. I’ll be online again in my usual timeslot in 7-8 hours.

Cya and stay Awesome everyone!

in Looking for...

Posted by: vladi.6547

vladi.6547

I have some questions:
- How many active players (login 1/week) does [FeSu] have and what times are most players online?
- I’m a PvE player and hardly do any PvP/WvW, is this a problem?
- On which Day(s) are the guild events?

(edited by vladi.6547)

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Good evening,

Firstly: we have 42 active players, since we recreated the Guild, there are still 8 inactive players in the previous guild, so when they start playing again, we’ll have some more Awesome members! Also, we 7 inactive members in our current Guild, which 2 of dont have internet, otherwise they would also be active.
Secondly: we are currently focusing on building our PvP and PvE foundation and structures. Because without a good foundation, then any structure (or anything really) is doomed to fail.
Thirdly: We have Friday Fractals on Friday I: and Guild Missions on Saturday. We do events on weekdays at 18:00 GMT+0 and Saterday is 18:00 GMT+0

Thank you for your questions, have an Good Night and stay awesome!

in Looking for...

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

I can only recommend this guild, they have nice people to play with. Highly friendly and mature community with skilled players. The guild is small but grows at a steady pace.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

This guild is awesome, everyone is really nice and helpful. It’s been nice playing PvP with an organized team and there’s always someone giving you good tips Everyone is really friendly and I’ve gotten some great advise regarding crafting a legendary.

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Here’s a little bump so that more people can get the chance to see this

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Daredevil hyyyyype!

in Looking for...

Posted by: pepsis.5384

pepsis.5384

Hello folks,

Im getting back to the game after more than a year away. My old characters feel alien so I started a new one in order ot learn again from the ground up. A good community is pretty much essential for the mmorpg experience and your guild seems like the right place for me.
So, if you’ll have a casual player with almost zero upto date knowledge of the game I’ll be happy to join you.

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Like most of our guild members? XD Just joking, seriously, our guild is filled with very Awesome people I’ve invited you, but I’d like to talk with you sometime to get a feel for you.

Cya and stay Awesome!

in Looking for...

Posted by: pepsis.5384

pepsis.5384

Like most of our guild members? XD Just joking, seriously, our guild is filled with very Awesome people Ive invited you, but I’d like to talk with you sometime to get a feel for you.

Cya and stay Awesome!

Having a blast with the game and with you folks

(edited by pepsis.5384)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Falomir.3870

Falomir.3870

Hey guys,

I’m really interested in joining your guild.
I’m rather a casual player who sometimes does hardcore weekends when I’ll get the nerd urge inside me

Interested in PvE and PvP, and also it’d be nice to do some organised WvW sometime.
I like to do pvp with my ranger, I find it fun to play but many times I’m lacking friends to go to the arena with, sPvP is not so entertaining.

One thing I’d like to ask you is what time zone all of you guys are usually playing ?
I’m from Poland, would be nice to play around similar hours.

Should I send you a message in game ?

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Good too hear. Ive been trying to contact, but unfortunately it seems we weren’t on at the same time these last few days also regarding the time, seeing that you’re in Poland which is GMT+2, which is also my time zone: Our guild’s activity starts climbing around 15:00/16:00 and dails down around 23:00 on the weekdays, still need to see this weekend from when to when are the most active.

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Had some nice PvP tonight

in Looking for...

Posted by: kieofthelost.1694

kieofthelost.1694

Hey, I’m a somewhat new player to Guild Wars 2, played a lot of GW1 and played 2 when it first came out. I lost account info for about 2 years and just started playing again recently. I am, currently, apart of an american server, but I’m willing to change if it means that I will be able to be part of an active guild. Would there be any chance that I can join?

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Yeah ofc, we actually got 2 new players today that is already doing fractals at an early stage, putting that aside, anyone who would like to join a guild that I described above, is welcome. I believe the best way for you to get the feels for our guild is (if you want): I’ll invite you (you’ll only be able to talk in g chat because of being in an American server and all), but then at least you would be able to see how our community is and also importantly, if we play on a time that you do.

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Well, I’m for sure excited about Fractal Friday tonight :P

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Was quite nice, except for all the bugs that the beta weekend brought

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Cool, I’ll contact you ingame, my game has been acting weird, takes like 5-8mins to load a char, if I dont see you then I’ll ask someone to contact you.
Cya and Stay Awesome!

in Looking for...

Posted by: lalsh.2963

lalsh.2963

Hey Centurion, ive read about the guild, and i really liked what i saw. I was playing GW2 since the first beta weekends, and i played GW2 from release , but i had to leave this game for 2-3 years( still dont remember how long i was inactive) and i wanted to come back and begin new life with ppl who are interested in the HoT expansion.
A little about my account- when i began playing GW2 i was focused in sPvP and i didnt really play PvE at the start, i was playing with EoS guild.
I want to change this mistake and to up at least 4-5 charecters. If its not a problem, id like to participate in your guild
GMT+3

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

No problems at all, lets chat a lil when we catch eathother sometime this week, also, could you apply on our site. You can just copy-and-paste what you said here, on the application to make it easier for you. This would help that my Officer can take note of you and also talk to you when he is online. http://theorderofcalamity.shivtr.com
Cya and Stay Awesome!

in Looking for...

Posted by: kroLLe.3509

kroLLe.3509

I have send you and ingame pm Centurion, and an apply on the site under the name Wenchry. Hope we can talk further.

Krolle.3509

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Saw it thanks, I’ll contact you as soon as possible.
Cya and Stay Awesome!

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Guild Hall has been Captured!

Working to get tavern now!

in Looking for...

Posted by: eXeD.9738

eXeD.9738

Hey, how do you feel about PvP only players?

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Good Afternoon o/

We accommodate all types, whether only PvP or PvE. Regarding players with an primary focus on a specific game mode, when you join, you can see that our ranking system accommodates each game mode preference, whether it is PvP/PvE/PvX (No WvW because we are megaserver based and at the current time and near future we do not intend to focus on WvW).
We have players who primarily focus on PvP or PvE, but the majority prefers PvX (PvE & PvP).

Thank you for your question and have an Awesome Day!

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Yeah, we have several PvP-only and PvE-only players, but like Centurion said most people play a bit of both And if you ever feel like you want to step out of your comfort zone and try some other game mode we’ll be right there to help

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Here come’s a little wintersday-themed bump

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

We had great fun yesterday with both guild missions and some 1v1s and 2v2s on our beautiful guild arena

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

I might have had a slight overdose of Winter Wonderland… :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: deputatu.5620

deputatu.5620

Heya, I would love to join your guild if possible. I am a PvP oriented player and would love to find some mates to share time with. My IGN is deputatu.5620 and am currently on the underworld server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: KasGall.4063

KasGall.4063

Hi,

Having 2k hours of play time I do know quite a bit about the game mechanics, but most of that time is solo time. I’d like to experience this game more with the kind of community this guild goes for. So I’d like to join your guild

Kasgall

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Guten (Good) Morgen (Morning) ;3
Sorry for the late reply, was a bit busy with christmas and all.
We would love to have you both, I will contact you two in game, plus, send me a mail with any questions you guys/ girls have.
Cya and stay Awesome!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radiantdawn.1856

Radiantdawn.1856

You had me at “I specialize in Ele”.
I’m interested in joining, I do heavy amounts of PvP, but I also do PvE plenty too. I’m also experienced in Raiding if the need comes.
I can use TS. My main is an Ele.
I like to let my actions and play speak for me, especially when it comes to how people perceive my demographic.

Send me a mail/pm/invite ingame or reply here if you’re still accepting members

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Oh we are accepting members all right, if Centurion hasn’t gotten hold of you yet I might try to send you a message, but feel free to whisper us if you notice that we are online

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

And here comes a little bump for today

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Bumping this post is a nice way of procrastinating; it makes me feel productive somehow

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

All right, quite a bunch of us are reaching Ruby now, team queues are a blast

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Happy New Years everyone and may you all have an Awesome time!

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

You can always contact me if you want to join, I’m a bit busy with exams but make sure to play every day in case anyone tries to get hold of me

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

And here I am again, bumping as usual

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bump!

in Looking for...

Posted by: redleviathen.3746

redleviathen.3746

Hey guys, I’m interested in joining your guild and haven’t been able to contact any of you ingame. I’m pretty new to GW2 (still leveling my first character) and so far i’ve just been doing open word stuff and a few dungeons but I’m interested in trying pvp and anything else in the game. Anyway contact me whenever you get the chance id love to join the guild

in Looking for...

Centurion.7296

Hallo there, ye sorry for the late reply, I had this weird glitch where when I entered this thread of our Guild, then I can only see the title and the rest is blank, but it’s fixed now. I will try and see if I can get in contact with you this week.

Cya and have an Awesome Day!

in Looking for...

The Kurt.2518

Here comes the bumpiest of all bumps