[EU][PvX] Near Life Experience wants you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Levitating Cat.8623

Levitating Cat.8623

Near Life Experience is an open-minded, very chilled and relaxed, English speaking guild (international) located on Desolation (multi-server!).

We exist since launch and used to be a huge kitten guild, but now we’re focusing more on having a smaller but tighter and active community.
We have all the before-HoT guild upgrades, claimed Guild Hall (Gilded Hollow, duh). The guild is lvl 38 currently.

Who are we looking for? Doesn’t matter if you’re a new player or a veteran. Our current core community is mostly good ol’ veterans. Both PvE and PvP players are welcome. It would be ideal if you were a chilled, drama-free specimen with a taste for inapropriate jokes.

Requirements: All we require is representing the guild on all your characters. If you can’t represent please don’t bother applying.

What we do:

• Guild Missions on Sunday 7pm GMT
  • Raids – got a few raiding groups, still some spots left
  • PvE content – daily fractals, open world content, achievements and more
  • PvP content – tournaments, hotjoins, GH Arena duels

Community – we like our guild chat active and full of conversations. We’re rarely dead-serious. We appreciate adult, intelligent people with character, who don’t get easily offended. We allow swearing and discussing sensitive topics.

TeamSpeak – private TS server. We mostly use TS during guild events and when we do stuff together. TS is required for raiding and Guild Missions.

Curiosities: We have a massive jumping puzzle built in our guild hall – leading right to the top of the map texture (if you’re a fan of discovering inaccessible places you’ll love it!).

“Career” options rank-wise: You start off as a Member. After a month of activity (representing, interacting with others, participating in missions/other guild activities) you become a Veteran. Additionally, if you actively participate in building upgrades in the Guild Hall (donating materials) you get an exclusive Smexy rank which allows you to decorate. Further advancement in ranks depends on your involvement in guild’s life.

Current number of Members: 140 (around 10+ online during the day, around 30+ online in the evenings).

If you want to know more or join our guild, please contact our Leaders: Nischa.1542, Casualcitizen.5270 or Sev.2458.

Cheers

(P.S. Yes – the post is regularly updated, so all the info is up to date.)

“You are all weaklings!”

(edited by Levitating Cat.8623)

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeathMethanol.6358

DeathMethanol.6358

Are you still recruiting? I am quite interested in joining you.

Around 1500 hours in-game, mostly on my daredevil, although I have 80 level of almost every character (still working on a last one). I am mainly a PvE player, although enjoy a PvP match from time to time. I am usually playing around 4-5 hours (evenings) during weekdays and longer through the weekends.
Do not have a problem with english and teamspeak.
I have a commander tag if that is useful and I am a Desolation player as well.
I can contact you in-game once I am back home

I am mostly interested in having a group of people who want to do raids/fractals/dungeons together, they know what to do or are open to learn and want to have fun!

(edited by DeathMethanol.6358)

in Looking for...

Levitating Cat.8623

Sure, I’ll message you in game!

“You are all weaklings!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Casualcitizen.5270

Casualcitizen.5270

Hi,

I was wondering if you were still recruiting. I am looking for an estabilished guild that does stuff together and has fun while doing it. I am talkative and easy-going ( and adult ). I play mainly PvP and PvE (not so much WvW) and i would like to think im somewhat decent in terms of skill. My main is an asura engineer who is fixing his small ego with huge golems (mild roleplay – golem mini and golems from runes of rata sum/racial ult). I am currently based on ruins of surmia sadly, but i never felt like it matters since i dislike WvW anyway, although i wouldnt mind changing servers if needed. Anyway…if you would have me and golems into your family, you wont regret it.

Sincerely

Casualcitizen

in Looking for...

Levitating Cat.8623

Yes, we’d gladly adopt you into our community!
Server shouldn’t be an issue as we don’t do organized WvW. I’ll message you in game soon and we’ll discuss all the details.

“You are all weaklings!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: theSAINT.6291

theSAINT.6291

LF Guild casual returning daredevil I have friend who can join with me text me in game pls hope we meet again

in Looking for...

Posted by: nathan goossen.9546

nathan goossen.9546

hey im intersted in joining the guild for the raids but may i ask when do you guys do raiding in general (midday or evenings)

coz i cant find a any guild that does it midday kinda

cheers in advance

Naomi DragonFury

in Looking for...

Levitating Cat.8623

It’s written in the main post – we do raids mostly on weekend evenings, so I guess we’re not suitable for you, mate :v

“You are all weaklings!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: arakkune.1429

arakkune.1429

hi im fairly interested in raiding and am available on the days that you raid. Are you still recruiting? Ill be available tomorrow for accepting

in Looking for...

Posted by: doombreaker.3710

doombreaker.3710

Hey,
I have > 2000 hours on my account, playing since beta and am tired of walking around lonely. Main char is a Chrono but I have all classes on lvl 80 and I just started to play a full asc. condi Engi.
I’m usually playing on evenings (Fractals, PvP at the moment). I’m especially interested in raiding with a non pug group because I only have pug experience so far. Nevertheless, there are some weekends where I am away, so I won’t be able to participate in every guild mission.
I would be more than happy if you would invite me

in Looking for...

Levitating Cat.8623

UP TO THE TOP \o/

“You are all weaklings!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lizminite.1754

Lizminite.1754

Hello

If you guys are recruiting I’d love to join an active and friendly guild. I’m, pretty chilled and laid back, and I’m online a lot. I’m mature but also fun and just want to make some friends and participate.

Thanks in advance if you consider me