[EU] Small PvP league guild recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Hello,

I’m currently starting up a small PvP guild for the purpose of leagues and guild leaderboards, with potential for tournament participation (although not required). Aiming to have a few different teams within the guild – at present we consistently have 2+ teams in the top 20 of the leaderboards.
I would like this guild to be a fairly small and close-knit guild and will therefore be trying out all potential recruits. There will be no representation requirement (except when playing with a guild team).

Things that I will be looking for:
1. Positive attitude and willingness to change/adapt
2. Strong communication via TeamSpeak3
(though we won’t use always)
3. Solid grasp of at least one viable build (doesn’t matter if it isn’t meta as long as you can prove that it’s viable in a coordinated team setting)
4. Knowledge of the mechanics of other classes
5. Be able to demonstrate team-fighting and positional knowledge
6. Strong map awareness (knowing when/where to go and keeping tabs on enemy numbers/respawns)

If you struggle in one of these areas, as long as you show willingness and ability to improve in this area, you’ll still be considered. I will not however accept people who never talk or those who rage.

If you are interested, please contact me in-game via mail or whisper.

I don’t mind people who are in other PvP guilds, as long as you still actively play with members of this guild as well.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

in Looking for...

Posted by: ceejay.2517

ceejay.2517

Hi there, i am very interested in this. I will contact you in game early next week if that is okay as i am unavailable for the next couple of days.

Edit: Oh i forgot to check, EU or NA?

Psyyy | PvP Necro |

(edited by ceejay.2517)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Bumping this up.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Syde.8213

Syde.8213

Hi im interested to. ive tryed to whisper you in game but i guess you cant aswer right now. feel free to whisper me