[EU][THV][PvE] Recruitment is opened :)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darkmoore.4528

Darkmoore.4528

Thesaurum Venatores [THV] is a social and mainly PvE focused Guild.
We had a long break, and now our numbers are incredibly little, so today we are aiming to return some life into our guild and get more nice and active members.
Today we have only a casual core who has started this guild, but we have a solid basement to work with. So here I should tell in advance – we are tight guild, and there would be a lot of work to get our activity back.

If talking of what we’d like to achieve: building own raid teams, providing patient and decent parties for content, upgrade our Guild Hall, make guild missions weekly.

Our main goal is to create family-type guild with friendly atmosphere. We are ready to welcome players, for whom guild means society, not just a way to earn commendations or use guild hall.
Regardless to PvE focus, some of our members may gladly join for PvP and WvW.
As well we use Discord as a voice chat.

So if you’re a patient player that meet the requirements, newbie or veteran, and think this Guild sounds interesting – Drop me a message and we’ll have a talk.

Our requirements:
1) Age – 18+
2) Represent – Nowadays we won’t set borders over it, but always nice to have more members who are loyal to guild, from our side we would aim to make it the best place to be together!

How to apply:

I’d like to have a little talk with every potential member, so don’t hesitate to whisper me in game. My contact: Darkmoore.4528

in Looking for...

Darkmoore.4528

and bump for the topic!

in Looking for...

Darkmoore.4528

Our numbers started to grow a bit, but we are still ready to take in few more people aboard

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alekero.4679

Alekero.4679

Bump it high!
And dont hesitate of joining ‘em – they’re awesome folks!

Co-founder Thesaurum Venatores
Now high rank government employee of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russia.
Leader of “We Seek Revenge”community with 200+ppl at over 3 big MMO projects.