[EU] Team Ignition [TI] - PvP/WvW Guild

[EU] Team Ignition [TI] - PvP/WvW Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

We are Team Ignition, a ‘fight guild’ based around the Guild Hall’s Arenas and PvP. For us, a ‘fight guild’ means that the guild is mainly focussed around dueling, small-scale GvGs (2v2-5v5) and PvP (teams). Essentially we are interested in PvP/WvW and ignore PvE for the most part. We enjoy a good PvP fight over killing a Dragon any day of the week!

The guild is server-wide (EU) but our home server is Gandara. Since most of our activity will be in the Guild Halls and in PvP, we don’t need to be on the same server together. Still, if players wish to play WvW together it’s great to be on Gandara. I recommend waiting with transfering until you are settled the last thing you and we want is to move someone over to our server only to see him leave/kicked several days after.

The size of the guild is between 15 to 50 players. By having a decent size we can ensure we have players around for Dueling, Guild vs Guild, PvP (Teams) and general WvW roaming. We will never become a gigantic guild but if the guild is too small, you can get in situations where there aren’t enough members online to compete in for example a GvG or a PvP match. I, Wolfineer, have personally experienced this as I have been in many roaming guilds. Oh and we also do PvE Raiding!

Important Details (TL;DR):

• Purpose of the Guild: a place for players to compete with each other and fight other guilds/teams in a skillful manner, improving in both teamplay and personal skill level.
  • Activities: Dueling, GvGs (2v2-5v5s), PvP matches, WvW roaming and PvE Raiding.
    Max Size: 15-50 players
  • Representing: 99% Representation required. The 1% is for your own personal guild bank. Anything els you should be able to have access to through the guild.
  • Server: we are server-wide although the home server is Gandara.
  • Website/Signup: http://teamignition.shivtr.com/
Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!