[EU] Team “Poor Commoners [PC]” is recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE
!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE

We now have a five man team. Thanks for all the applications and good luck to those that continue to look for a team.

!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE

Team “Poor Commoners [PC]” is recruiting
Intro
After PAX 2013 and the events prior (team disqualifications and horror patches) our team decided to take a break from playing the game competitive. However, the 10th of December patch brought back some hope for the game we love so much and we are ready to give the competitive scene of Guild Wars 2 another shot.

Not everyone on our old roster was able to survive the horror that was (and still is) the balance in Guild Wars 2. Therefore we are recruiting two new members for our team.

About Us
We are friends but very competitive ones at that, we want to be the very best (like no one ever was…) at our class / role. We formed about one year ago and know each other very well, the good and the bad. We all have a very good understanding of the game and current meta although our strategies and tactics are probably a bit outdated due to our two months break.
This is a list of members on our current roster:

Kervv – Mesmer
Buckberry – Guardian
Razac – Engineer (Team Leader(for now))

Noticeable Achievements of PC
We have not won any big tournaments, our most noticeable achievement was ranking 4th on the Season 1 Mist League Leaderboards (still waiting for that 10k dollar tourney).

Goals
The goals for us as a team is to become part of the top tier teams in the Guild Wars 2 competitive scene and being on the list for potential invitational tournaments. Also we want to participated in the weekly ESL tournament.

What We Are Looking For:
Here is a list with requirements, do you not fit the description but still feel like you’d be a great addition to the team then please feel free to submit anyways.
Class / Role:
Roamer: Warrior (needs to be able to play another class due to possible balance changes)
Close Node Defender: Ranger (If you can convince me that they are still viable after the recent patch)
Roamer: Elementalist (needs to be someone with allot of experience)
Roamer: Necromancer (Preferably someone who played this class prior to the Dhuumfire Patch)
Roamer: Thief (needs to be able to play another class due to possible balance changes)
Personality:
Be a reasonable and respectable person that enjoys the game and has a competitive mindset.
Some attributes that would be highly valued: Friendly, Direct, Honest, Dedicated, Open.
Nationality:
We live in GMT+1 and GMT+2 as long as you can speak decent English and are able to play at times that fit this timezone you are welcome wherever you are from.
Time / Practice
5-6 times per week between 18:00 GMT+1 and 23:00 GMT+1. We are flexible but we have experiences with people rarely showing up and that is unacceptable for a team that wants to be competitive.

Application Form for joining Team “Poor Commoners [PC]”

Name:
Class:
Experience:
About You:

Reply here or send me a PM

(edited by RaZaC.1963)

in Looking for...

RaZaC.1963

Currently we are not accepting any more applications until further notice.

(edited by RaZaC.1963)

in Looking for...

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

Oh snap, no old farts like me :P

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

in Looking for...

RaZaC.1963

Oh snap, no old farts like me :P

I’m 20 (oldest of the team currently) can’t have to big a age gap imo. Although if you feel like an 20yo then feel free to apply anyways ;D

in Looking for...

Posted by: MouseTrap.9813

MouseTrap.9813

Name: IGN: Frosty Fountain //// Real life: João

Nationality: Portuguese

Class: Guardian/Warrior/Ranger mostly

Experience: Several years of GW1 playing competitive GvG and some HA(for fun). Also played several other MMOs like AoC, WoW and L2. Often play other competitive games such as CS.

In terms of Guild wars 2, the experience is a bit lacking. When i first started out i played a bit on my own, then i joined a guild (CC) in where i actually played with you for a few days, mainly winging warrior and ranger. But at the time i ended up finding the pvp area of the game(the only one i play) to be very slow, with bad balancing and a lack of a proper reward system or proper goal to shoot for.

After reading about the new patch and their future prospects with a proper Ladder system i decided that it was a good time to come back and actually dedicate myself to the game. My friend seffur came with me and he should write an apply under this post.

About You: I am currently finishing high school on my own, via home studies. Being that i move around on my own schedule. And can play pretty much when i feel like it and end up playing more than what might be healthy. I have been playing with the guild Zeus lately, wich is your general purpose PvP guild. They are a good guild to find people to play with, but they seem to lack a fixed team and that high end motivation.

Also, i kinda come packed with Seffur since we are real life friends and we are both on a very free schedule.

Well, that is about it.
Cheers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seffur.8397

Seffur.8397

Name: Gonçalo Ribeiro
Nationality: Portuguese
Class: Thief/Necro
Experience: In GW2 not much, but already played lots of mmos and i’m playing a lot of gw2 recently and trying to get better and to learn “all of it”
About You: I’m not studying for now, and i have a lot of time, i studied music and i’m looking forward to enter into university in music, i play guitar. Needlessly to say, that Frosty is a big friend of mine.

in Looking for...

RaZaC.1963

Thanks MouseTrap and Seffur for your replies,

We are still looking for more applicants that would like to play in a competitive team. Currently we have a new player that plays Warrior and who is in his “trial period” so we are looking preferably for either a thief or a necro.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Braunijs.1596

Braunijs.1596

Name: Bruno Ozolins

Nationality: Latvian

Class: Necromancer

Experience: Played pretty much only necro since beta(was probably who stick with it when necros sucked kitten). I have played with alot of well known players ,played for a long time in same team with both nag nags (thief and guardian from car crash) and alot of other top notch players. I know everything about necromancer. I have played in Pax qualifier with Team Randoms ( was pretty much a last day pug but still) Im currently r48(never tried to farm it up) My best soloq ranking was rank 3 atm im around 80 and teamq around 60 ( from pugging).
Im looking for a team cause I recently started playing again (was inactive for month or more). I expect from the team to know how the game is supposed to be played, rotations and all the stuff all top players should know.( THIS IS VERY IMPORTATN FOR ME)
About You: I’m very laid back guy who never rages. I like to come up with some crazy strats. And of course im best necro world jk (jk)………………. and im out more news at 8

P.S contacts me in this post or through pm or game

Skinny Kids Are Easy To Kidnap [Van]
Pink Deamon