[EU] Team looking for experienced raiders

in Looking for...

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

We’re a handful of regular players who’ve been clearing all wings consistently for the past months – now looking for more dwarves to scavenge the basement dwell—the raid…
If you’ve done all wings, are knowledgeable about your classes but are still stuck pugging or your guild leader jumped off a cliff, keep going:

- we all sit at around 200-300 LI, so you’re expected to have knowledge of all current encounters, having beaten them multiple times (exceptions could be made, but only for players of skill and very high drive to improve quickly, so don’t push it);

- we highly value multiclassers and flexibility is expected: players who don’t use proper food/gear and consistently refuse to switch classes/traits/weapons for the benefit of the team aren’t welcome;

- you must be able to communicate on ts or at the very least listen carefully;

- you’re meant to be reliable, log in time or be proactive and warn the others of any significant delay (got skype group and some have whatsapp, ah technology!): things happen, but don’t make us wait around if you’re not gonna show up;

- for the time being, we’ll use a “first come, first served” policy. There will be a few… trial-ish runs in which we’ll hopefully find out if we like you (and you like us!) – so don’t expect to have a guaranteed spot or have flawless runs while we rebuild the core team for painless weekly clears. ’Cause screw pugs, ugh.

No one (well, only one) is a pro or a tryhard: we make mistakes (cough burning retreat cough) and kitten s (“was that my cannon?”), so no one expects you or anyone else to be perfect. Don’t wet your pants.

We raid at around 8-8.15pm CET, on tuesday, rarely in the afternoon. If there will be enough interest, some of us may be open for more runs in the weekend (I’d like low man.. a man can dream).

Currently looking for:

- 1-2 mesmers. Note: it’s our designated tank, but you don’t have to be stuck on it forever and ever (amen);
- 1something, temp/guard – condi ps also welcome;
- the cheese will be served after the cakes.

Other people you can bother (please do so, I hate people):
KareBox.9628
NeoVaris.4806

(edited by deSade.9437)

in Looking for...

deSade.9437

S-still looking for more. Cats welcome.

in Looking for...

deSade.9437

Need. Mesmers. I. Suck at it. Ugh.

in Looking for...

deSade.9437

Looking for noob with a bad sense of humour.

On hold while we verify candidate’s knowledge of locker room jokes.

(edited by deSade.9437)

in Looking for...

deSade.9437

More locker room jokes.