[EU] Veteran looking for a PvE/PvX guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

Hello ! My name is Marko but in Guild Wars everybody calls me Tiny ^^

I’ve been playing this game since the beta and do not plan on quitting any time soon. In the past few months I’ve changed from being a hardcore WvW/GvG player to a more PvE/PvP orientated one (mostly influenced by my new university schedule and the lack of the GvG scene).

Because of this I’m in a need of a nice new guild that focuses on activities such as Living Story , Living World Events, Achievement/Title hunting, casual (but decent) Dungeon/FotM runes and maybe some PvP queues or even RP.

Some things about me :

I’m an engineering student from Belgrade, Serbia and I’m 20 years old.

I’ve tried all the classes in this game but somehow always returned to my original and favorite class – the GUARDIAN <3

(I have 3000+ hours on this class and all the gear you can wish for it. My second favorite class is the Warrior, with about 600 hours of play time on it)

At the moment I’m on Far Shiverpeaks server but I would be willing to make a move if it really becomes necessary (although I really don’t think that will be the case with the new Megaserver system).

Thank you for read my long post,

Tinypaws

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)

in Looking for...

Posted by: asator.9302

asator.9302

[MF] is recruiting again! (EU only)
Who are we?
We [MF] are a guild dedicated to speed running dungeons and some of you might remember us from participating in the first DnT speedclear tournament (though sadly we were less successfull as planned). As of the most recent events in our guild and some core members taking a break from the game we are looking for new people to run dungeons with us, to put up new world records and to participate in upcoming PvE tournaments.
Who are we looking for?
As stated above we look for people that are capable of running dungeons quickly and understand their mechanics to their fullest. To run dungeons efficiently we require you to possess a set of berserker armour, weapons and trinkets and in addition to that you should be running the most recent meta build for your class of desire. Also we’d like you to have TS3 which comes in handy for normal dungeon runs and especially for competitive ones.
What do we have to offer?
As our member count sadly decreased steadily over the course of the last months we cannot offer full guild runs all the time at the moment which is subject to change though. Despite that we offer vast knowledge of all dungeons as we have been running dungeons for more than 20 months by now. Though fractals are not our strongsuit we are up for the occasional run here and there. In addition to that we offer guild missions every Sunday if there is demand for them.
How to join?
To join the guild contact either “Ghalori“, “Spellcaster A D I” or “Sugar Rhythm“. Be aware though that we reintroducted our trialing system so we will be constantly assessing your performance during the first week after you joined us.

ranger [MF] Metal Forever

The Way of The Peter

in Looking for...

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

I’m not really interested in hardcore speedclears, I prefer to have a more casual approach to PvE.

But good luck with your records and tournaments ! ^.^

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)