[EU] WvW/PvP Guild LF Vice Guild Masters

[EU] WvW/PvP Guild LF Vice Guild Masters

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

The Star Cross Knights[ILLU] is casual WvW/PvP looking for a player willing to take the role of Vice Guildmaster from Piken Square. TS3,Guild Arena, PvP server unlocked. Whisper/PM for info.!

The Starcross Knights is a small casual WvW and PvP Guild situated at Piken Square that is 31 members small . We do PvP ranked/unranked in duo queu or bigger groups at our Leisure and roam with a 5 man group or bigger at the borderlands u can say that we do both pvp and wvw roughly 2 to 3 times a week as an organized group generally speaking. We teach new pvp players the basics of the game and said classes they have interest in. However as stated before. We are a casual guild. So all members aside from myself and vice guild master who is on a hiatus right now, can decide themselves when to play. We only encourage you . But in the end the choice is yours. For that reason repping is not required either.

Recently with my Vice Lead on a temporarily leave I find myself in a bit of a pickle dividing my time between the veterans and new players that are all in need of guidance, compassion and time to get interested in the world of PvP and WvW. And I could indeed use some help regulating the guild, maby even learn a few things or two.

So what do we require from you?

>Be from Piken Square
>Is patient enough to work with and guide new players into PvP as well as WvW
>Is online atleast 3 times a week at nighttime prefferably 6pm-11pm(gmt+1)
>Is experienced enough in WvW to know the basics of havoc groups/roaming party and is capable of leading small groups.
>Is experienced enough in PvP to atleast know basic rotations, 1v1 and group fight strategies.
>Has basic knowledge of all current meta and Great tier builds in use to adequately inform members in need of thier strength and weaknesses.
> Has an PvP skillrating of atleast 1350 or higher.
>Has enough insight and patience in the pvp game to be pvp teamcaptain.

So what do we offer?

>Guild lv 13, Guild hall Arena unlocked
>Teamspeak
>Skype
>PvP Private Server
> Quite a few wiling and learning people to mold into solid warriors
>Overall a very relaxed experience.

For those interested or have any questions or concerns.

PM/Whisper Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318 ingame.