[EU] [durr] Team looking for players!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hades.2407

Hades.2407

[durr] Is a new team that is currently looking for players.

We currently have one condition necromancer and one hambow warrior and we’re looking for a bunker guardian, heavy condition engineer and damage thief.

It doesn’t matter what rank you are, however we want to play with you to test/see how good you are before we invite you.

You also need to be able to listen, take criticism and wanting to learn / get better at your profession.

If you are interested send a whisper or in-game mail to jimmyimo.2089

in Looking for...

Posted by: Invision.1307

Invision.1307

“Invision.1307” is the account name.
Thief- main. Working on becoming a bunker guardian as well.
R40, hosting a tPvP Community Guild with 40+ members, R40-65+, got experience from playing with decent players/teams.
Norwegian, able to speak English quite good, both in chat and using a microphone.
Don’t bother taking criticism, and especially interested in learning things I’m unaware of etc.

How ever, I’d like to ask you a question about the team and it’s skill-level.
I can’t assure you that I will read this topic again, so please keep it in-game whisper/mail.
Anyway, you say that we don’t need a specific rank etc., but do you care about ladder-ranking and win-lose ratio? Also, how are the current members doing in ladder?

I’m asking coz I’m looking for a decent team to start winning with quite early, not having to grind for weeks to become just decent.

Once again, Invision.1307.
Thank you.

“Heart Of The [MIST” – Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hades.2407

Hades.2407

Update:
Looking for engineer or ranger, if you’re interested send me an in-game mail!

in Looking for...

Posted by: bonnibel.6729

bonnibel.6729

Hey, If you’re still looking for a bunker guard, throw me a message and we can play some time?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drizzel.1094

Drizzel.1094

If you`re still looking for a condi engi message me pls r39 atm with champion genius

in Looking for...

Posted by: bloodfanger.4386

bloodfanger.4386

If your looking for a thief or an engi, pls whisper me in-game would be happy to play with you guyz ( rank 44) 600 in teamq leaderboards