EXP WARRIOR/NECRO LFG

EXP WARRIOR/NECRO LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xela.4651

Xela.4651

Intro: Recently getting back into the swing of things after a decent sized break from the game. Looking for a consistent WvW zerg busting group that has a well rounded knowledge of the game as well as the ability to get serious when in the midst of intense battles.

Personal History: Im 22yrs old and from California. My overall gaming history includes high end tournament play for title games such as Age of Empires and Mechwarrior 4, Hardcore raiding/PvP arena in WoW, and various ladder races in Diablo 2 and Path of Exile. As for Guild Wars 2, I’ve been mostly soloing content with a friend of mine and having a blast however the solo life in WvW can be a bit stale at times.

My Goals: Social circle that provides intellectual feedback on gameplay and theory-crafting mechanics of GW2. Excellently executed WvW crew (size matters not). Regular content clearing and sense of accomplishment at the end of a prime time raid night. PvE content is not much of a priority, but the option to participate would be a plus.

What I have to offer: I have a max leveled Warrior and Necromancer that I spend majority of my time min/maxing to the absolute. Both are in mixed pinks atm and working to complete the sets. I typically play a zerg breaker warrior but have every offset required to fit the role (Support/Bruiser/Sniper). As for my Necro, she is currently only Condi build with confusion runes, will be working towards more sets in the coming weeks. I tend to stick with one guild only therefore I represent 100% of the time, as well as contribute to guild bank whenever I have extra supplies.

Availability: I have a lot of free time on my hands this winter and should be able to play consistantly throughout the week especially during prime time.

Addons: I do have a Thief friend who is relatively new to the game but learns quickly as well as a Mesmer friend who is unbeatable in PvP that may come along if that is ok.

Contact: If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up in game through either Xela Stormwolf or Morgana Stormwolf.

EXP WARRIOR/NECRO LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

While it would help to know what sever you are on currently unless you are willing to transfer Side Effects is a guild on yaks bend that is always willing to pick up solid players. We run WvW nightly for about 3+ hours but we have groups going all day. We know what we are doing and spend a majority of our time trying to find good fights. We have our own private teamspeak and a solid fun community. If you have anymore questions feel free to hit me up here or in game

EXP WARRIOR/NECRO LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

SBI has a number of WvW guilds operating in your time zone. Lots of good folks, hard work, and good fun.

www.stormbluffisle.com

EXP WARRIOR/NECRO LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

You might fit in with us. We are Strident Iconoclast on FA and our goal is zergbusting. We have also done gvg in the past and will get back into it when we meet or recruitment goals. We are also mostly West Coast. Our raid times are M-F 9pm-midnight Pacific.

Feel free to pm me and check out our videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w
And
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbxvztCpQUaWr3RmGbGANg

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

EXP WARRIOR/NECRO LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

You could also come to Lost on Borlis Pass, we have a decent size (15-20) pacific time guild and we are currently looking for more solid players who love to dive into groups 2 times our size. We don’t always win, but kitten we have fun. You can find out more at http://letsgetlost.enjin.com/home.

You can also PM me here or in game.

P.S. SIC is also another fun guild. They were our friends when they were on BP for a short bit. <3 SIC.

RNG Officer.