[Ehmry Bay] LF a mature PVE casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Limelight.3417

Limelight.3417

Hi,

I have been going at this game solo off and on since launch. I switched from WOW which I played since it launched. I have really been enjoying the “difference” that Guildwars 2 offers and plan to give this a go as the primary MMO I play. I am older (40+) and play most nights (EST) after work for a couple of hours to relax. I currently play a level 69 warrior and have never done a dungeon, PUG’s are one of the reasons I don’t enjoy WOW anymore. I am not interested in PVP right now but that could change in the future. I hope to find a guild who can help with the finer parts of this great game, run dungeons and answer any stupid questions I might come up with.

I would prefer not to transfer but the right group of people could defiantly change my mind.

(edited by Limelight.3417)

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

Hello! My name is Cate and I am the guild leader for Second Leap [SL] on the DH server. We are a small fast growing guild that was based from some guildies from a large guild. My hubby is my officer so it is also family based. Our members are 18+ years, mature, all time zones, various lvls of GW2 playing experienced, WvW, PVE, and going to start dungeons. Guildie help for just about anything. Send mail or PM me in game.
I hope you will join our group of friends.
-Catealyn

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya Limelight! I know you said you’d prefer not to transfer, but if that’s an option at all, maybe Remnants of Hope would be an option for you. I definitely know what you mean about avoiding PUGs — nothing can spoil the enjoyment of the game more than some random person who is all cranky when you just want to explore a dungeon at a fun pace. =P Running dungeons is definitely something we enjoy doing. We do spur-of-the-moment runs, but we also have a calendar where any member can put up an event for anything (as you can see, lately we’ve been wanting to do a lot of Super Adventure Box, but we’re really flexible and interested in all the dungeons). In fact, tonight, we have Dungeon Master for people who are trying to get all paths of all dungeons.

Anyway, if you’re interested at all, Limelight, you can always come to our forums and put in an application. And whatever you end up choosing, I hope you find a great guild. =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: RainOverPebbles.5276

RainOverPebbles.5276

Hey Limelight I am the leader of RoMS, which has a pretty good night crew that loves doing dungeons/fractals/whatever they can get thier hands on. My guild is very focused on respectful and mature behavior from its members (with a bit of a humorously crazy streak thrown in), and most of us are allergic to PUGs.

Transferring is not necessary at all, it’s 100% up to you on that front. Dungeons and other content are pretty easy to do with just being able to guest for free between our servers.

Please note that we don’t allow swearing or explicit content in RoMS, nor offensive character/account names.

If interested, just contact me in-game (RainOverPebbles.5276) and we’ll go from there!
If you’ve been used to playing alone for a long time, the large-scale guild missions (Guild Bounties, Guild Rushes, Guild Challenges, and Guild Puzzles(coming soon) will blow your mind)