(Ehmry Bay)Looking for guild, casual player.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Evolutionxander.4605

Evolutionxander.4605

Coming back to GW2, I’m a casual player. Looking for a friendly, casual guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there friend!

TAV is a social/small/friendly guild focused in group activities and helping members.

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server (NA). We currently have around 20 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration in enjin platform to access)

in Looking for...

Posted by: bachtorach.7946

bachtorach.7946

Hey there!

I am glad you are coming back to Guild wars 2!
The Legendary Seekers [SEEK] is now recruiting! We are a young guild and are looking for more members. Why should you join? We want to help our members to get their legendary weapons while farming for gold, doing dungeons, or helping with map completion!

At the moment we are a small and we looking to expand! We plan to implement a legendary program along with earning upgrades from magic find, karma boosts, and all types of guild bonuses!

If you are interested and would like more information, private message me!

in game name
vanetine Dryden or bachtorach.7946