Ehmry Bay:> Onyxguard LF WvWers/New players

in Looking for...

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Onyxguard is a social guild dating itself from the GW1 beta era’s in our founding members. We are small in numbers but long in presence and will continue to be so until the servers turn off.

If you are a new player we would love to have you join the fold and specifically if you are a WvWer we are currently reforming to put focus on small group squad tactics. This would include multiple oG squads working independently but in unison to achieve a particular goal by way of flanking, pinching, forming together and breaking apart, etc. If you are a present day WvW and believe you can contribute we have squad leadership positions open as we are very formative in this approach and are looking to build something long standing from ground up.

Whisper me or send me an in game mail to join, WvW interest or not…if you plan a long stay in Tyria we would love to have you are open to introduce you the world of WvW as well as Tyria.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

(edited by souless.1935)

in Looking for...

souless.1935

Just to add if you are a small sized guild and are interested in guild mergers, please do message as well.

GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Looking for...

souless.1935

For all new folks messaging, let me know your preference (wvw/pve) in play…thank for the folks that have shown interest thus far.

GW1/GW2 Beta player

(edited by souless.1935)