Ehmry Bay - The real #1 NA Server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Soul Evil.2734

Soul Evil.2734

Ehmry Bay is not recruiting – we don’t want any of you schmucks to join us.

Numba 1 Guardian NA
-Kaaos, Collectors of Souls

Kääos – Collectors of Souls [CoS]
Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

lol, nice post.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

Hey guys heres to the bottom 5 becoming closer and more competitive. Heres my rap up of the bottom 5 and I’ll post on all 5 in the hope they grow too. There are 3 groups out of those 5. DR/ET, AR then EB/Kain

DR/ET: These two are almost indistinguishable DR has a stronger NA crew but the ET nightcrew is massive. Either with a few transfers could be extremely competitive. Dr with oceanic tfrs and ET with NA. My pick is ET as NA guilds are easier to find, but if DR can grow their night crew they will dominate. Last match up DR won by 3k so too close to call with transfers.

AR: AR has bounced back then sunk then bounced back again. Currently they are in a slump. NA weak and oceanic is average. Would need a fair amount of transfers to compete with DR/ET but not out of the question.

EB/Kain: These two have both fallen and died. Kain has been 24th for awhile and EB is new to the bottom places. Its sad to see this happen. Lets hope they move up but it would take massive transfers.

Hope this helps and good luck all.

ET Raider

in Looking for...

Posted by: MeanCoffeeBean.2073

MeanCoffeeBean.2073

Kaaos is correct and speaks with the manliest of voices for all of Ehmry Bay.

Fluttershy – Mesmer
Clarishy – Ranger
Tinkershy – Engineer

in Looking for...

Posted by: UltraElectroMagnetic.2187

UltraElectroMagnetic.2187

We are a strong independent server that don’t need no transfers.

Ultra – Guardgineer – Onyx Guard [oG]
Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

Ehmry Bay has historically had very little interest in bandwagoning their way to the top, or lowering their standards just to boost population. This is why you don’t see very many recruitment threads from them.

If you’re the kind of person who can be persuaded to transfer based on a recruitment thread, it’s likely that you’ll transfer away if the going gets tough. Ehmry Bay isn’t interested in fair-weathers or server-hoppers. Save everyone the time and trouble and transfer elsewhere.

Live or die, win or lose, Ehmry Bay will do what they can with what they’ve got. Usually that turns out to be more than their opponents expected.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: laurenladypants.3481

laurenladypants.3481

RIP Ebay. </3

in Looking for...

Posted by: Soul Evil.2734

Soul Evil.2734

RIP Ebay. </3

1v1 me bro

These people above know whats up. The real Ehmry Bay have been here since day 1 and we are still here.

We don’t need anymore guilds joining our server and leaving our server after we teach them how to play GuildWars 2 correctly.

I would start naming names but I don’t want to put anyone on blast. cough DIE cough cough Rekz cough cough GH/ZoD/FTF/ZOMG/PK/Etc. cough

No more baddies allowed.

We do it for the Bay.

Kääos – Collectors of Souls [CoS]
Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

We don’t need anyone to transfer here, we are fine with the numbers we have! After tier 2 bought all our guilds we have no interest in band-wagoning! Our numbers might be on par with kaineng but we are just fine with that (:

kaaos where you been bb

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Totally agree, EB is THE #1 server NA. Not just on the field but in my heart.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Looking for...

Posted by: CRAIG.9862

CRAIG.9862

RIP Ebay. </3

1v1 me bro

These people above know whats up. The real Ehmry Bay have been here since day 1 and we are still here.

We don’t need anymore guilds joining our server and leaving our server after we teach them how to play GuildWars 2 correctly.

I would start naming names but I don’t want to put anyone on blast. cough DIE cough cough Rekz cough cough GH/ZoD/FTF/ZOMG/PK/Etc. cough

No more baddies allowed.

We do it for the Bay.

Idk where we would be if it wasnt for those few weeks in ebay… <3
I
Please, everyone direct your attention to what ebay taught us in this video V

Semidei [DEMI] #ThankYouBasedGod
Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire

in Looking for...

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Amnesia, let it be known it can strike us all….but the internet…remembers…everything

http://www.ehmry.com/topic/4187-legends-never-die-departure-from-ehmry-bay/

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Looking for...

Posted by: hamadan.1025

hamadan.1025

Ehemry Bay is the #1 EU Server.

We have Lost a lot of Good guilds but.
We have Unity in Many.
And we Will not Lay down and Die!

We can kill 50 with 8.
We don’t usually use Major Zergs to win..
And we will usaly Run into a Zerg and see the Zerg run in Fear.
Thats what Ehemry Bay is about.. Join US if you like

in Looking for...

Posted by: UltraElectroMagnetic.2187

UltraElectroMagnetic.2187

To be fair, though, GH, FTF, and PK/Void were born and raised on EBay. They grew up and decided to find a new home. Putting DIE out there is also unfair, since they explicitly stated they were only going to be there for a short time, as a break from the upper tiers. Instead of staying the 2 weeks or so they originally wanted, they stayed for 1 month, then departed. ZoD and ZOMG were born out of the ashes of the departing guilds in an effort to replace the losses, but they also ended up leaving. As for Rekz, they departed without any drama on their side, as far as I can remember. They just left without notice, and we were the ones who made a big deal about it. (It was still fun wiping them from time to time though)

All that said, I still welcome the idea of a “Homecoming.”

Ultra – Guardgineer – Onyx Guard [oG]
Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

EBAY is a place to hone your skills in fighting w/o waiting.
It costs nothing when you die. Not even an armor repair bill.
Join us to take the advantage of Anet’s generosity because opportunity like this won’t last for long.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

If you don’t need transfers then why did you post in the recruitment forums.

Oh wait!!! You’re trying that whole Maguma tactic that worked so well for them. Pretend you don’t want/care about anyone and hope to get some people to come over.

Good luck :P

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

This is to notify altie has moved to ehmry bay shprtly after this post. ..just could not resist our charms.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Looking for...

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

ICWUTUDIDERE! Sneaky.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ryuken.2789

Ryuken.2789

If more people come, we might not be able to wipe zergs bigger than us anymore since then we’ll be evenly numbered! That just takes away the fun of it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: laurenladypants.3481

laurenladypants.3481

RIP Ebay. </3

1v1 me bro

No more baddies allowed.

We do it for the Bay.

Okay, Sis, where do you want to meet to 1v1?

I was probably on the server longer than you. I’ve seen the ups and downs and things happen. I still have an account there actually. Just sad to see how things are these days.

Oh and props to how good you’re doing in WvW. Da ~~real skillz and powa~~ at it’s finest.