Enigmas Of Elan [EE] - Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Enigmas Of Elan [EE] was founded April 2013 in dragonbrand as a guild which focuses on WvW aspect of the game. As a guild we see WvW as the game activity we enjoy the most! Enigmas Of Elan has a rich history of friendship & teamwork on the battlefield. With this in mind, we strive together to learn & be better in what we do. We are currently residing in Maguuma. We are composed of former members of ONS, HB, APEX, TG, RET, TW, CHOO, RISE, CNB & NS. We have just reformed our guild after 4 months of hiatus.

Guild focus – Daily SPvP activities, GvG/Scrims Weekly (15 vs 15), 5 days a week WvW raids & a roaming group in wvw almost daily.

[SPvP]
Looking for a good all around guardian/ mesmer with decent amount of experience in all the HOTM maps.

[WvW/GVG/Roaming]
We are looking for 4 guardians & 3 warriors with good knowledge of their class preferably with experience in a decent wvw or gvg guilds.

Most of our periphery & anti periphery spots are filled but if you are competent in your class, simply get in contact with nOCter.4263, Elincia.5174 or Syora.1237

For more information regarding open class spots, please visit our website
http://eoe-gaming.net

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

(edited by nOCter.4263)

in Looking for...

Posted by: ethan holmes.4825

ethan holmes.4825

EE taking over t2 #magswag

Juicy
Fearless [Hymn]

in Looking for...

nOCter.4263

Warrior spots are closed, we are looking for a few more competent guardians for our roster.

in Looking for...

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

We run a solid group 5 nights a week.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MesmerizedNYC.2479

MesmerizedNYC.2479

Aw shucks, you guys are on Maguuma…. I used to join EE on raids when you guys were on Blackgate and really enjoyed the runs and banter on Teamspeak. The website was really well done too. Alas, it was sad to see the guild go silent and we could have really benefited from EE’s competence in Season 2.

Congrats on your reforming and if I ever leave Blackgate, I might just have to consider going to Maggie.

Commander Ellie
Formerly YB – Now Stranded on Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: jusxshadow.1493

jusxshadow.1493

ICoa Loved how [EE] would go in heavy against any blob. These guys were pure Power.

Believe G

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hikisaku.8276

Hikisaku.8276

Man still going hard

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Very decent and fun group. The few times i’ve led a group and bump to them you can sense how fight hungry they are, and i love that attitude.

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

These guys are solid, should have been on Maguuma ages ago

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Looking for...

nOCter.4263

We are now looking for active warriors & staff elementalist for our wvw raids & scrims.

in Looking for...

nOCter.4263

Staff elementalist positions are fine now, we are looking for a couple of power necros who are exceptional in their class.

in Looking for...

nOCter.4263

Necro and mesmer spots are closed, looking for more guardians and warriors for our daily raid.