Eredon Terrace

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Alsoooooo ET has lots of community events to help the community bond together =D

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

You guys… ::hugs::

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tuebor.3864

Tuebor.3864

I represent The Advesaries [Dust]. Our guild has been on Eredon Terrace since launch; we’ve been around to see ET’s ups and downs. [Dust] was started and remains a guild of 8 real life friends with a common interest in Guild Wars. We spend 90% of our time in WvW as a casual roaming/havoc guild. When [Dust] logs on, we have our fun and keep to ourselves mostly (except when we hang out with [DoD] shoutout) The WvW environment has always been rewarding here and the community is solid. Join ET.

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omarbhn.6741

Omarbhn.6741

ET has been my home for about 2 years now. PvP is my domain (WvW and sPvP). When it comes to WvW ET has you covered. Want to ninja cap Stonemist from 10 people with 2?!? No problem! Want to run in a zerg full of supply crate spamming engis?!? ET has an event for that! Want to quaggan stomp those foolish players that try killing your best friend Betty the Doly?!? WE WILL QUAGGAN STOMP THEM!!! This is not a server that allows you to turn off your brain and hide in the blob. This is ET! Where battle trebs are a thing! Do I need to add more exclamation points to show you how awesome ET is?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? But lets get serious now (sits down next to you and looks you in the eyes) ET is an amazing community with fun loving people. And also I think we once killed a deer by having an entire zerg use Kill Shot on it. 10/10 will join again – Omni Savior

Attachments:

(edited by Omarbhn.6741)

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

I like the occasional RP the springs out of nowhere too. Like the other night Simba (one of the most, respected commanders) was like should I make an inspiring speech? All us pugs were like lets do dis! We cap bay and we all stand on the ring thing around the lord and simba yells his speech and were standing and cheering like a roman senate meeting…
Good times good times.

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dano.5298

Dano.5298

Relaxed server, not amazingly organized outside of a couple guilds. Probably a great place to recruit as people come back for the expansion.

A lot of people who have two accounts often have one on ET and then like a t2 server so they can get the community on ET but then the coverage on a t2 server.

Pretty different style can be played on ET, if ya tired of blobbing a lot of ET vets are roaming masters and ppt maxers with minimal numbers. Can get rough when there isn’t a counter blob though, especially if ET gets placed against a t6 or t5 server. A lot of people claim their server doesn’t blob, although its not always true on ET, it might be one of the least blobby servers out there.

Def can get a little bit of everything on ET!

Ev
[SQD]

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

GO ET bump! go go go!

Ev
[SQD]

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Turkadactyl.5308

Turkadactyl.5308

ET is still after players and guilds for all time zones, and here on ET you’ll find a great home! Just this last week the server had a great Monty Python themed WvW night hosted by TFoR, and these kinds of events are way fun! Come to ET!

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Coverage gaps are shrinking!

Ev
[SQD]

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Hai der
/15char

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

More bumpage. !!!

Ev
[SQD]

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Turkadactyl.5308

Another bump for ET! ET is a great place for new or established guilds and players looking for a fun WvW experience with existing guilds!

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Turkadactyl.5308

ET would love to have you as part of our community! Join today for all kinds of fun, like themed events, including Monty Python, Ladies Night, Asura Night, and more! We’ll even have one this weekend for your WvWing pleasure!

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: dochaser.2901

dochaser.2901

Bump! Bump!

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Turkadactyl.5308

Just last night DoD hosted a fantastically fun longbow ranger zerg night (ET’s Pewpew Punishers), and there are lots more events like that coming up! Come to ET and be a part of these great events and the best community that Tyria has to offer!

Even though we couldn’t find a single group that would actually fight us (in fact, some keeps had as many as 8 superior ACs firing on a bunch of rangers!), you can find some really fun highlights from the ranger event here and there. Big thanks to Artori and Katz for getting those videos up so quickly!

(edited by Turkadactyl.5308)

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

ET is always looking for more folks to add to our Community! Come check us out!

Also, we’re putting together a Community Event GvG team with participants from several guilds across the server. We’re looking for more people who are interested in signing up as well as drivers. If you’d like to participate please consider joining us! We’re hoping to make it a fun camaraderie-building event!

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Have some really strong time zones, just a couple weak ones keeping us from being t6 or t5. Join ET and enjoy a drama free server, tons of wacky and fun events and an overall enjoyable WvW experience.

Ev
[SQD]

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Yo and also, I heard TC is like a RP server but I’d reckon ET is up there as well.. had a crazy mystery event thing that all the guilds participated in. Wiped 4 waypoints I think, prizes for people and a lot of nerdy goodness.

Ev
[SQD]

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Turkadactyl.5308

Speaking of the mystery event that ET had recently, you can see a video of part of the event (minus a lot of the running and clue solving time) here. Big thanks to Strakul from FoC for recording and editing!

And don’t worry, there will be plenty more events going forward, and if you or your guild comes to ET you’ll get to be part of the fun!

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Transfer to ET today!

Ev
[SQD]

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: jkrin.9485

jkrin.9485

Bump to the top! Join the ET roaming community!

Himdallr
Charr Master Race

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: bearmetal.5063

bearmetal.5063

Hi, I’m bearmetal. Been on ET for a few months now running around with a guild of friends. We are small though so I was looking for a secondary guild to have people to do fractals and other content when my current guild isn’t online.

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Babytater.6803

Babytater.6803

Flames of Courage is back on ET! Having a great time here. Surprisingly there is a lot of activity here. So come on down and join one of our friendly guilds

Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rigero.5638

Rigero.5638

I have been on ET for almost a year, doing PvE solo with friends I’ve made within the game. Yesterday I tried WvW for the first time. I realized that I desperately need a WvW guild that isn’t adverse to teaching a newbie. Are there any WvW guilds left on ET that are more than “old friends clubs” ? If so, who would I contact to learn more about the guild?