Experienced Dungeon/Fractal Player Seeks Home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Hello!

For reference, I will be transferring to TC around the Wintersday time

A little bit about me
I main a Guardian but also have started playing extensively on my Warrior outside of WvW. I run a dungeon tour a couple times a week when I have time after work (to include a daily fractal run or two). This is my passion in the game. I like playing with high DPS parties and players who really know their class inside and out.

I gear Exotic/Ascended for AR and full berserker stats. I enjoy the utility of the Guardian class as well as most of the weapons in certain niche situations for dungeons and fractals. I enjoy burning down mobs and speeding through a path as a style of game play haha…but I’m a laid back guy and do enjoy a tight knit Guild community to joke around with.

What I’m looking for
I am looking for a Guild with at least an 80% focus on dungeons and fractals. I will lay out that I am not really looking for “New Guild hoping to get into fractals” or something similar. To me that sounds too much like nothing will result from it. I (and another friend of mine) have been looking for something similar for some time.

To be more specific I’m looking for something active with a group of players than can always play together, avoid PuGs, and develop great synergy and teamwork. As far as the Guild activities and WvW and all that…it is secondary to me. I’m sure there are always a few that will want to party for a fun matchup or something.

End note
If it seems like I’m being a kitten, I don’t mean to be. I have just had a lot of bad “PuG RNG” so to speak. Not every run has to be perfect haha…people do mess up. Lag happens, sometimes you lose focus…w/e it might be. However a death because of a mistake is different from a champ taking 10 minutes because 4/5 players are staff camping cleric gear. I would hope for a pretty cool group of people with a similar playstyle and mindset to me and my friend.

Let me know if your Guild is something like this and I’d love to meet and play!

IGN: Elijah Craige
SBI in NA moving to TC within the next week or two

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sophie Gifu.9762

Sophie Gifu.9762

Server: Blackgate
Focus: Dungeons
VOIP: TS3 coming soon
About us: We are a newly based PvE guild in Blackgate. Our main focus is dungeons and we are looking to expand our roster. We are looking for experienced dungeoneers that want quick smooth runs. However, we do not expect every run to be a record run.
The guild started as a group of friends who seemed unable to find a place to call home. We have been playing for a few months now and decided to make a guild together. We’re planning on keeping it small/medium sized since we want to keep a tight-knit feel. Even though it is important for our members to be competent at the game, we also look for qualities of character, such as friendliness and keeping guild chat decent. Of course, joking is allowed!
Minimum Requirements
• Either a Mesmer, guardian, elementalist, or warrior in at least full exotic gear.
• One other level 80 of your choice.
• Some dungeon experience. We don’t expect you to know every path of every dungeon, but we do expect you to have a good idea of the basic mechanics of the game.
• Know the classes you play most.
• Fractal levels and AR are a plus.
100% representation while doing PvE content. You may have side guilds for WvW or sPvp.
If you feel like this is something you want to be a part of, feel free to contact Ebi.8561, captain brand, cifer.2357, Sophie Gifu.9762 or ratchet.4392

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Kape.3672

The Kape.3672

Recruiting any class now if your willing to change your gear to dps setups join us for quality runs we have organized shedulements where our guildies can apply and comit with eachother to run our speedrun tours daily/weekend tips to make more then 1000Gold per month possibility just by doing this tours and guild missions.
And the best of it its the short time we do them without wasting time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDUQSvF6EjI

Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIkYLkFJwziZzDgr4ETgIsQ/

1000G Prove
https://imageshack.com/i/041r6vj

[WHAT] http://gw2what.shivtr.com
Your Home Hardcore PvE Guild focused in doing Speed/Record Runs & Guild Missions!