[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Posted by: Desamos.1836

Desamos.1836

Recruiting members for the fear experience. pvp, pve, dungeons, guild missions, etc. Mumble is our primary mic chat, and we love black, white, and red people.

-Mail Monte Desamos for recruitment.

(edited by Desamos.1836)

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Desamos.1836

-I’m on usually at 4:00 PM Pacific Time (California), incase you want to whisper me

-Full time representing is required so we can get closer as a guild.

I will refresh a post saying ‘refresh’ every 24 hours, incase people miss this post, or want to think on it! Good luck on everyone’s finals.

(edited by Desamos.1836)

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Desamos.1836

Refresh

Guild trivia question: What happen to droknars forge? You can reply here if you know! I’ll try to find out by the end of today.

Edit: I just found out it’s the sunken droknah in mount maelstrom. But that’s wierd.. I remember it being in shiver peak in gw1…

(edited by Desamos.1836)

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Desamos.1836

Refresh:

We’re going to do a guild bounty today or Saturday depending when most people are available. We need at least 10 for a good bounty hunt, so new members come on and join the fear experience.

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Desamos.1836

Refresh:

We’re doing fractals today with me, come join us and join the fear experience! We have a dungeon commander, spvp commander, and more for whatever experience you require from FEAR! good luck with finals if you’re studying.

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Desamos.1836

Refresh:

A new guildy recently mailed me for recruitment and said he’s active on weekends, which is totally fine! Most of us are active after 6pm on weekdays (pacific), and are mostly active on weekends too because everyone has a life and the guild understands! Good luck with work, and finals! Join the fear experience for a fun experience!

-Monte Desamos

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Desamos.1836

Hey everyone, we’re doing fractal runs today, if you love fractal runs, as dungeon command, I make sure it goes really smoothly with mumble chat. join the fear experience!

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eve.1580

Eve.1580

Today at 5-6pm PST we’ll be running a guild bounty! Mail Evesea or Monte Desamos and we’ll add you right in!

[FEAR] - Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Desamos.1836

I want to welcome our new guild members, we had an awesome time doing a couple guild bounties last night, and it went smoothly. I’m going to be doing 3 runs of daily fractals today, and world events for dragonnite ore. Eve will be on for spvp and king our wvw commander will lead you to war in the battlegrounds so come and join the fear experience! Good luck with your work and finals, work hard to play hard

-Monte Desamos