Fair sized guild Looking for new Server

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Well you already know about BP after just playing us for a few weeks, and you can look at Borlis.org for more info or contact some more of our representatives

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

Looking to transfer? Then read below!

i apologize for any spelling mistakes that you see!

Before you select your server, let me share with you some information about our server. Some of the guilds you will be fighting alongside with:-

DeX – The kitten Express
VcY – Velocity
GoA – Guardians of Arcane
RiOT – The Civil Rebels
ELDa – Elder Legion of Damascus
CoNe – Coagulative Necrosis
IM – Inner Monkies

Below you might find a few questions you might ask yourself before you start scouting our server.

1. Ok, so what do you guys have to offer us?

We can offer you the use of our very own alliance Teamspeak, with your own channels of which you can create sub channels as and when needed. We also have our very own alliance website which you are free to use.

You get the opportunity to be part of great alliance coordination fight along side some of the best t1 guilds and maybe even fight them yourselves. We generally have fun in wvw and dont stop there, we have our fun moments but when we need to, we really push to make things happen as a server.

2. What are your queue times like?

Whats a queue time?! Seriously, we have a 5 – 10 minute queue on eb at prime time, the rest of the time no queues anywhere.

It is possible that we have a queue on home borderland only when something is under serious attack, then every guild just drops everything they are doing, saves whatever is under attack and goes back!

3. Hows your night Presence?

We have no American guilds on our server, but what we do have is a dedicated night team who all play together at night, and they come from all of the guilds on RoS not just the big players in wvw and we all enjoy overnight capping on TS!

4. What is the server’s primary Language?

Most of us are English if not we all speak English excellently as such we can all use TS with each other no matter what guild we are in.

5. What is there in terms of GvGs this low down in the leaderboards?

The only guilds i know that gvg are RiOT and VcY however i think our guilds have been getting a little bit more involved in this and as such, fully support each other in their activites. Dont think theres no guilds who cant challenge you in t6 and below

6. We like open field fights, are there any?

Yes,there is plenty of fun and kills!

Just to recap. No queues, GvGs are available, Ally TS (if needed) plenty of night coverage.

So guys, are you sick of queues? do you want healthy competition and fights?
If your answer is yes then please message me ingame or on here!

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Might I recommend Fort-Aspenwood?

Our North American presence is well established, and we have at least 1 60 man zerg moving across borderlands the entire day. Our oceanics however, are quite hit or miss because some nights it’s uA’s guild missions and sometimes AVTR takes a night off. However, with the leader of our largest oceanic guild by far coming back from a 2 month hiatus, our oceanic presence does outmatch Sea of Sorrow’s by a large mile. When the matchups were TC/DB/FA, our oceanic was by far our most consistent timezone.

Our SEA is indeed one of our weaker timeslots, but not by alot. With DPS coming in a few months back, our SEA presence has increased phenomenally and we can hold our own during SEA primetime against the likes of DB, provided we have another server with similar SEA coverage to us (ex. TC). Our SEA community is still growing, with militia commanders stepping up so DPS doesn’t need to turtle our BL so much anymore.

Admittedly, I don’t think we actually have 1 fully fledged european guild, but with school out, we have a commander from [RET] running WxP trains all day covering for our European presence. However, since any other server that’s not TC or T1 doesn’t have much of an European presence anyway, this isn’t a problem.

Lastly, we queue 2 maps on average (EB + a BL) and maybe 3 on good nights. We always have 1 empty borderland that needs an organized force on it. We also have a community Ts3. Hope you choose Fort Aspenwood as your new home, we could really use you when we get into tough matches later on.

Edit : If Fort Aspenwood is not your target destination, may I recommend SoS, JQ or TC? Honestly, I would say DB, but a lot of their “old guard” has left because of newer transfers and they may implode like what happened to kaineng

OMG! PRO is back?? Can’t wait to fight FA again

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Also, here is a list of the current active WvW guilds on FA. Note that this does not include all the guilds, just the ones that are listed on the forums.

[AVTR] Avatar Dynasty
[ACE] Acquire
[APS] Amici Per Sanguinem
[beer] Drunk Ninjaz
[DPS] Deep Penetrations
[Echo] Upper Echelon
[EPX] Eternal Phalanx
[FLOT] Forward Line of Own Troops
[GODS] Rise of the Omnipotent
[HL] The Havok Legion
[HOPE] Spirit of Faith
[OBEY] The Legacy
[PACT] Aspiring Brotherhood
[PD] Purple Dragons
[PRO] The Protectorate Of Aspenwood
[PTX] Pain Train
[QQ] Murda Inc
[RED] Blood Work
[RET] Reticle
[sF] Select Few
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast
[TVB] The Vengeful Blades
[uA] Unreal Aussies
[UK] Underworld Knights
[UM] The Unholy Mackerels
[VeT] Vincere Est Totum
[VK] Vindico Knights

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Looking for...

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Might I recommend Fort-Aspenwood?

Our North American presence is well established, and we have at least 1 60 man zerg moving across borderlands the entire day. Our oceanics however, are quite hit or miss because some nights it’s uA’s guild missions and sometimes AVTR takes a night off. However, with the leader of our largest oceanic guild by far coming back from a 2 month hiatus, our oceanic presence does outmatch Sea of Sorrow’s by a large mile. When the matchups were TC/DB/FA, our oceanic was by far our most consistent timezone.

Our SEA is indeed one of our weaker timeslots, but not by alot. With DPS coming in a few months back, our SEA presence has increased phenomenally and we can hold our own during SEA primetime against the likes of DB, provided we have another server with similar SEA coverage to us (ex. TC). Our SEA community is still growing, with militia commanders stepping up so DPS doesn’t need to turtle our BL so much anymore.

Admittedly, I don’t think we actually have 1 fully fledged european guild, but with school out, we have a commander from [RET] running WxP trains all day covering for our European presence. However, since any other server that’s not TC or T1 doesn’t have much of an European presence anyway, this isn’t a problem.

Lastly, we queue 2 maps on average (EB + a BL) and maybe 3 on good nights. We always have 1 empty borderland that needs an organized force on it. We also have a community Ts3. Hope you choose Fort Aspenwood as your new home, we could really use you when we get into tough matches later on.

Edit : If Fort Aspenwood is not your target destination, may I recommend SoS, JQ or TC? Honestly, I would say DB, but a lot of their “old guard” has left because of newer transfers and they may implode like what happened to kaineng

OMG! PRO is back?? Can’t wait to fight FA again

As part of the “old guard” you speak of on Dragonbrand, I can tell you that we have not left. We continue to hold loyal to our server. Our new transfers took some time to settle but they have been absorbed into the Dragonbrand Community. We are stronger together. Dragonbrand will not be imploding anytime soon.

The rumours are true though, Dragonbrand has a large sea presence that is hard for many server to combat with the exception of the T1 servers.

I will not tell this guild to come to Dragonbrand but if you are considering it please feel free to contact some server reps. Please contact me if you are interested in speaking to Dragonbrand. I’ll direct you to the appropriate people rather than trolls on the forums. ;D

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Go to NSP or IoJ. They both could use your help. I’ve never faced IoJ, but from reading some of their matchup threads it seems like they have decent off hours coverage in comparison to the servers they face. You would likely be a great asset there, and I know for a fact that the servers they are running against aren’t fielding zergs like you would see from who SBI has faced in T4 upwards.

Darkhaven looks like it’s on the rise a bit too, and would probably appreciate another guild. Or if you guys are feeling REALLY adventurous, why not go help out ET or FC? Someone’s gotta take the leap and help them out of the basement… why not be the pioneers?

You would likely fit in well with EBay’s NA crew, but we don’t fit your requirement of off hour coverage. We also love our battles against the 4-6 servers regardless of the score and waking up to no keeps, so you probably don’t want to fit into the direction we are heading. I’d say if you are trying to sidestep the bigger zergs you would want to avoid everyone down to at least #9 because even if you are on a server with coverage you are going to likely get squared off against a server that has massive zerg capabilities every other week, which doesn’t fit your criteria.

Good luck and I hope you find a great new home!

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

in Looking for...

Posted by: skeppi.4856

skeppi.4856

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions. It’s great to see members of the community reach out to contact us about their servers. We’ll be discussing these recommendations with our officers and hopefully have a better decision within the week or two.

We’ll be keeping in contact and again thanks again for the responses!

The Balance [TB]
80 Engi / 2×80 Ranger / 80 War / 2×80 Mesmer / 80 Necro / 80 Thief / 80 Ele / 80 Guard

in Looking for...

skeppi.4856

Hey for an update we’re stalled on the decision to move now that we’ve learned we’d lose our Guild upgrade(T6). It would be a very tough pill to swallow to start everything over from new again. This seems to be the hurdle which is holding us back from transfering.

Does anyone have a link to calculator or know the gold cost for upgrading guild to T4/T5?

The Balance [TB]
80 Engi / 2×80 Ranger / 80 War / 2×80 Mesmer / 80 Necro / 80 Thief / 80 Ele / 80 Guard

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Hey for an update we’re stalled on the decision to move now that we’ve learned we’d lose our Guild upgrade(T6). It would be a very tough pill to swallow to start everything over from new again. This seems to be the hurdle which is holding us back from transfering.

Does anyone have a link to calculator or know the gold cost for upgrading guild to T4/T5?

I don’t know the exact cost but if your looking to continue to do guild missions etc. The upgrades remain in tact on the server you transfer from so if you left say SBI you could guest back to SBI to burn the influence+use any of those upgrades til you got them on your new server.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Consider SoS, DB and FA.

Each of these servers have relatively low NA population, but passionate native guilds that keep fighting irrespective of the odds.

If you’re looking for a strong NA, go for Maguuma (gasp!). They have coverage during your times, have a passionate WvW community, but no coverage otherwise.

Dragonbrand

in Looking for...

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Hey all,

I’m looking for a new server for myself and guildmates. We’re a WvW focused guild and looking for a server with a good wvw presence and has oceanic/asian timezone coverage(Tired of losing everything overnight).

We play during NA primetime 4-12pm central, So we’d like to find a home in which we’d help make a difference and not just add to a zergfest. Currently during our wvw nights we bring 30+ members and on our off days we’re usually 15+

Reasons for us wanting to leave current server.
- Server is full of 1-4man PVE guilds who make up a completely unorganized zerg.(We’re one of maybe 2 guilds who are WvW focused who bring 30+)
- Server has a very negative attitude which believes you can’t win unless you outnumber the enemy. (Our guild thrives on fighting superior numbers)
- Current group of commanders in wvw are karma farmers who don’t care about wvw score(It’s a PVE server), So they happily trade T3 assets for paper assets.

If you think your server fits the description let me know via reply/message.

Could you show a movies from your game play ? Show us your CV

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

On SoS we try to include new guilds to the server in our guilds’ missions so that they can take part in them while rebuilding their guild upgrades.

Moving is tough in that regard but a community that is welcoming makes it a whole lot better.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

I don’t know the exact cost but if your looking to continue to do guild missions etc. The upgrades remain in tact on the server you transfer from so if you left say SBI you could guest back to SBI to burn the influence+use any of those upgrades til you got them on your new server.

ALS tested this during our move from Anvil Rock to Dragonbrand, and it was not true. Once our guild leader was transferred to DB, he no longer had access to the Anvil Rock side of the guild: neither bank nor upgrades.

We made a new ALS on DB anyway. Upgraded it to tier 4 research within a week, and tier 5 in 2.5 weeks. We have guild bounties and are unlocking trek right now. This cost us influence points of ~50 of our 100 people logging in and playing daily, and about 1,000 gold spent by our members thus far.

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

ALS tested this during our move from Anvil Rock to Dragonbrand, and it was not true. Once our guild leader was transferred to DB, he no longer had access to the Anvil Rock side of the guild: neither bank nor upgrades.

We made a new ALS on DB anyway. Upgraded it to tier 4 research within a week, and tier 5 in 2.5 weeks. We have guild bounties and are unlocking trek right now. This cost us influence points of ~50 of our 100 people logging in and playing daily, and about 1,000 gold spent by our members thus far.

In order to get your benefits you have to GUEST onto Anvil Rock, you would not retain the levels ect, on transfer they remain on the server they were earned on.

I know the gmissions still work as I regularly see guilds that left JQ come back just to gmissions as they haven’t unlocked them yet.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Looking for...

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Consider NA Isle of Janthir.

We have quite a few Oceanics, so you don’t have to worry so much about losing everything in the middle of the night. We did have a mass-exodus in February that knocked us down for a long time, but are finally building momentum again. We rarely have queues outside of EB, unless we get most of our WvW guilds together on one map.

We do have quite a few small PvE guilds that show up to WvW, but in the past 1-2 months have created a few really good WvW guilds. Server-wide teamspeak server and website. I hope you find what you’re looking for, but if you want more info on IoJ you can always send me an in-game whisper.

Best of luck

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

Dragonbrand fits your criteria. We have coverage gaps, but as a whole we are pretty solid. To break the top 4, we will need a few more WvW focused NA guilds. We are in a position of lacking coverage against the top 4, yet have more coverage than 6 and below.
As a transfer to DB, I can say for sure that FIRE is very happy with the move. The community is a work in progress, but the original DB guilds have been excellent hosts and for any serious WvW guild, it is a great place to be a part of. FIRE is proud to call Dragonbrand home.

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Dragonbrand fits your criteria. We have coverage gaps, but as a whole we are pretty solid. To break the top 4, we will need a few more WvW focused NA guilds. We are in a position of lacking coverage against the top 4, yet have more coverage than 6 and below.
As a transfer to DB, I can say for sure that FIRE is very happy with the move. The community is a work in progress, but the original DB guilds have been excellent hosts and for any serious WvW guild, it is a great place to be a part of. FIRE is proud to call Dragonbrand home.

However, if JQ keeps bleeding guilds DB/TC will probably end up rotating in the BG/SOR/X matchup. If you don’t want to fight ANY top 3 servers, DB would probably be a poor choice.

If you’re a guild thinking about transferring to DB or TC thinking that they will stay in the 4-6 range for the foreseeable future, I’d definitely wait a few weeks. “T1” is getting shaken up right now.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

However, if JQ keeps bleeding guilds DB/TC will probably end up rotating in the BG/SOR/X matchup. If you don’t want to fight ANY top 3 servers, DB would probably be a poor choice.

If you’re a guild thinking about transferring to DB or TC thinking that they will stay in the 4-6 range for the foreseeable future, I’d definitely wait a few weeks. “T1” is getting shaken up right now.

Although your statement has some value, I do not see DB being a poor choice. We meet their criteria perfectly outside of we will face T1 servers at times. They play in a timezone where we need coverage, that is a perfect fit. They would help make a difference. We have very good Sea coverage which they are looking for. As of now, DB is a solid 5th in coverage overall. There is a coverage gap between TC/JQ at #4 and DB at #5. There is an even bigger coverage gap between DB at #5 and FA at #6. So avoiding T1 will be difficult. Getting Sea coverage without going into T1 or T2 may not be possible. We will move up and down in the new match up system as will others. There is no way to avoid this. The DB communtiy is getting stronger and building cohesion each week. We are in the process of making a Tpvp league for all to join. It is a very laid back server, which we at FIRE have found to be great. To make a competitive top 5, we will need additions just as every server in the top 4 as well as DB have gotten. According to what they are looking for, DB,SoS or FA would be their best choice. Good luck to you where ever you find a home.

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

in Looking for...

skeppi.4856

Thank you for all the suggestions from everyone on forums and a thanks to everyone who contacted me with interest in our guild.

The Balance[TB] from SBI is now officially moving to Dragonbrand. We look forward to the new challenges ahead and being part of a great community.

The Balance [TB]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yohimbe.1876

Yohimbe.1876

SBI’s loss is Dragonbrand’s gain. TB are WvW beasts, and have some really tight tactics on the field. Treat them well, DB. I will miss you, TBers!

Chay Darkhaven – SBI
Leader of The Ethereal Guard
Huzzah!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Thor.9085

Thor.9085

Fort Aspenwood would be glad to see you in WvW

in Looking for...

skeppi.4856

Wish we could take more of you SBI folks with us If you ever find yourself on the fence about moving we’ll gladly welcome any of you.

The Balance [TB]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Here’s to hoping for a JQ/TC/DB matchup tonight

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loren Michael.7891

Loren Michael.7891

Hey Serj – ditto if you decide to come home!

Marcus Dairy / Loren Michael
Guild Leader of [KT] Knights Templar
www.knights-templar.com/www.stormbluffisle.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Even though DB really needs more people to balance against TC; I’m sorry to see SBI losing folks. That server really needs some lucky breaks.