Fort Aspenwood - Stable - A Bit of Everything

in Looking for...

Posted by: rooney.7968

rooney.7968

official forums: www.fort-aspenwood.com

Fort Aspenwood has been a stable server ranking 5th-9th for over a year. FA usually falls at rank 6, the “Gate Keeper of Tier 2” where we strive to have outnumbered fights. Fort Aspenwood takes great pride in holding back recent “bandwagon” servers from getting into higher tiers.

Currently, Fort Aspenwood is vastly outnumbered OCX/SEA time slots, with our guilds fighting hard everyday to keep our sever competitive during these times. As a server, we are currently looking to achieve a better timezone cohesion and fill our already great guilds with some new blood. Fort Aspenwood does not wish to push to Tier 1 and fight the blob wars, we just are looking to have a better balanced tier 2. While our NA could use more individual players and maybe a few havoc groups, we are really looking for one or two good OCX/SEA group to join us.

From PPT to Roaming to Militia to Hardcore GvG, FA is home to a variety of guilds with different play styles. With experienced militia commanders and an established militia guild, Fort Aspenwood is a great place to be if you are playing during your guild’s off hours or do not wish to be in a guild.

Fort Aspenwood server provides a 512 slot Teamspeak 3 server for all members to use as well as one of the most active forums with over 40,000 posts and 2,500 members.

If you are looking for a server full of opportunities which include; ability to join in on fight without facing queues, become part of a strong community, and the chance to improve the entire state of Tier 2, take a look into Fort Aspenwood.

Feel free to pm/mail me in game for more information.

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Muramasa.6487

Muramasa.6487

FA seems like a solid place to be. If I still played regularly, this is where I would go :]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Fort Aspenwood is a great server. I am glad I moved to FA. There is something here for everyone. The community actually cares about the players and guilds on the server.

If you are thinking about moving servers, you would be doing yourself a disservice by not considering FA. I’ve only been on the server for about a month now but if anyone has any questions regarding the server and wants the perspective of a new transfer feel free to send me a mail in game.

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I moved to FA with my guild after spending time in the lower and middle tiers, and it’s been great. Enough people that there is always someone around to play with, some strong guilds who are recruiting, and right now we have great servers to fight against, too. It’s a great place for WvW.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Great server to fight against!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

If you’re a Oceanic/SEA guild or commander looking to create a guild FA is the place to be, a massive oceanic militia population just lacks commanders.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

We are a Chilean guild in Fort Aspenwood since we arrived we felt very welcome and also giving us the opportunity to improve day after day.

FA is one of the most stable server and if it falls always rises

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

in Looking for...

rooney.7968

FA has a core of guilds that are here for a LONG time.
People that never transfer or let the server down. Some guilds stayed strong since launch, many others came along the months and now trully integrate the core of the community.

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Great server to be on, great tier to be in……if you want the fights this is the server to move to!

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

FA also has a lot of people that started on FA, transferred to other servers, and eventually came back to FA.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Favorite server out of the 5 I’ve been on since release. If you are looking for WvW its great also, guilds don’t super blob here. Pve always full too.

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

Been on FA since launch, The FA community is the reason why I stuck with the game when I got bored. Now in tier 2, we have a crazy amount of fights, come here if you are looking for chance to fight outnumbered every night

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: strifer.7986

strifer.7986

………………………

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

………………………

I wonder if your post was in any way warranted or necessary.

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Treeoflife.4031

Treeoflife.4031

For someone who is sick of blob fighting…what would you say about roaming / small group tactics there? Is there a place for people in that position? or are the blobs just awful?

Guild Leader of Rebel Dps [ReD]
~Glitch

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

What timezone do you play?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Looking for...

Posted by: Treeoflife.4031

Treeoflife.4031

NA east coast.
15 char

Guild Leader of Rebel Dps [ReD]
~Glitch

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

For someone who is sick of blob fighting…what would you say about roaming / small group tactics there? Is there a place for people in that position? or are the blobs just awful?

Enemy blobs can get a little intense but there is certainly still a place for roamers. My guild mates and I run some small groups and still have a blast.

in Looking for...

rooney.7968

pretty much what Roe said.
I use to roam during early NA and can tell that there’s a lot of people doing the same.
During NA prime, I wont lie… its pretty much lots of guild groups fighting (doesnt look like tier1 at all, this I can ensure to you)… but hey, this can be good for any havoc/roaming group.

We have some small guilds that roam and search for small group fights.. you should check them

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

(edited by retsuya.4708)

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

Still looking for a couple SEA/OCX squads

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

rooney.7968

BUMP!!!!!!!! :d

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: SammiLinn.9273

SammiLinn.9273

I have been on FA since the start and can’t really say anything negative about it we have had our fair share of bandwagoners and transfers, but there are always those core guilds who have been here as long as I can remember.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Moved to FA when Kaineng imploded. Best decision I ever made love the community and the people

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Death Bringer.8037

Death Bringer.8037

I am from E. Bay server and most of the guilds left and its dieing here . i am looking for a new server , Teir 2 or 3 in WvW . Also a guild thats does everything from WvW , duegeons , guild missions etc. I will have around 10-20 plus people following me to this new server and guild . FA looks good are they and guilds there that i can talk too to see if they would be a good fit . I will be in game most the night tonight if you want to message me toon name Dirty Bit.

Dirty Bit L80 Mesmer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Hi, FA player here. Currently vacationing in EU. Can’t wait to be back on FA, they’re like the fam

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Dirty Bit,
Feel free to check out our forum fort-aspenwood.com. Glad to hear you guys are considering FA.

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

FA looking for OCX/SEA/EU guilds who wants fights or make a difference (balancing tier 2) and not stacking into an already “winning” server (coverage wise)

PS. we also got a space on NA primetime too

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Fort Aspenwood is the place to be for guilds that want to get into the GvG scene and fight guilds on Mag and SoS.

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ellowyn.1596

Ellowyn.1596

If anyone is interested in moving over and would like to talk to someone please whisper myself (Valco Frayne) or Minoria Exaltada (rooney.7968) in game!

Spirit of Faith [HOPE] Fort Aspenwood
Valco Frayne – Guard/ Tanwen Finlay – Warrior/
Ellowyn Rowe – Ele/ Little Miss Valco – Necro

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

Back to the top with this

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ellowyn.1596

Ellowyn.1596

Bump~ Please contact myself (Valco Frayne) or Minoria Exaltada (rooney.7968) for information!

Spirit of Faith [HOPE] Fort Aspenwood
Valco Frayne – Guard/ Tanwen Finlay – Warrior/
Ellowyn Rowe – Ele/ Little Miss Valco – Necro

in Looking for...

rooney.7968

hello
just
wanna
say
i
love
u
join
us
:)

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeff.5139

Jeff.5139

Hope you guys make it into gold :-)

in Looking for...

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

Fort Aspenwood likes to karma train more than fights, hence how the silver leagues turned out last year.

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sad Tas.2509

Sad Tas.2509

Fort Aspenwood likes to karma train more than fights, hence how the silver leagues turned out last year.

Don’t worry about what this rude and bad player says, he is no longer on FA (thank god). On the contrary, FA very much does NOT karma train and almost exclusively plays for fights unless we really need to PPT in order to remain in T2. We encourage everyone interested to check out our website at fort-aspenwood.com where there is ample evidence of what I have just stated.

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Not sure what Fioravante expects when a server dominates in coverage over servers it gets matched up against. Everyone who reads this knows how that all works.

I also recommend others to check out the mos website. For a server that plays for fights, FA is holding it’s own in the PPT game during EU and NA timeslots. We just need a few more OCX and SEA to have a well-balanced Tier 2.

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Savulon.3274

Savulon.3274

A great server in the best tier!

Savulon Daeva[CL]
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Poonsensei.7685

Poonsensei.7685

Since my guilds transfer from SF months ago, the experience on FA has been nothing less than amazing. We love fighting out manned, as do many other guilds as well. The enemy blobs we occasionally encounter are guilds who cant seem to shake off their pugs, or maybe they intend to have them around /shrug. Nevertheless, they are easy bags for our guild groups. The FA community is loyal and strong, FA will never fall.

Now, divert your attention over to fort-aspenwood.com =D

Players Killing Players [PVP]
GM and Main Driver
Manicwrath | Bass Quake | Bloodvizor | Pwnsensei |

in Looking for...

Luvpie.8350

Great server.

/15 char

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: BonBon.6574

BonBon.6574

FA is a great place to be, with one of the most balanced t2s this game has seen for a long time. FA is looking to find a few players to support our OCX SEA EU players. Make sure to check out FA before looking elsewhere.

in Looking for...

rooney.7968

bump

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA is still looking for WvW and PvX guilds to round out our coverage in Tier 2.

There’s great fights up here with all the best GvG guilds near the top.

We have a fairly strong sPvP/tPvP presence also.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

Bump for the server!

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Last week’s match against SoS and Mag was very competitive. The FA community knows how to pull together and keep it going all week. We stole second from Mag. FA’s EU deserves some recognition.

Still looking for transfers! Everyone is welcome. Our largest coverage gaps are OCX and SEA. Please contact Valco Frayne (Ellowyn.1596) or Minoria Exaltada (rooney.7968) for information about FA and possible transfer assistance.

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Luvpie.8350

Last week’s match against SoS and Mag was very competitive. The FA community knows how to pull together and keep it going all week. We stole second from Mag. FA’s EU deserves some recognition.

Still looking for transfers! Everyone is welcome. Our largest coverage gaps are OCX and SEA. Please contact Valco Frayne (Ellowyn.1596) or Minoria Exaltada (rooney.7968) for information about FA and possible transfer assistance.

Yes. Go FA!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

We need asians!!!!

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Been on the server since the release.
It’s definitely one of the more stable servers out there.
We’ve witnessed many servers rise, stack, and implode, while FA have remained the same.

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

We’ll leave the lights on..

Fort Aspenwood