Fort Aspenwood T2 Zerg-Busters

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Fort Aspenwood is slowly but surely closing the gap to T2. Join our dedicated OCX and SEA guilds as we make the push.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Huge welcome to all our new friends:
INC, Bags, DI, LEXS, Wake

FA wants you!

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

GWAM (OCX), DPS (SEA), and WB (SEA) are a lot of fun to run with and keep FA’s off-hours organized and dominant with golem rushes on upgraded keeps and waypointing them for the lulz. They welcome other OCX and SEA players looking to get in on the action. Contact Strider (agarkar.5782) from GWAM for more information!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Looking for...

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

GWAM (OCX), DPS (SEA), and WB (SEA) are a lot of fun to run with and keep FA’s off-hours organized and dominant with golem rushes on upgraded keeps and waypointing them for the lulz. They welcome other OCX and SEA players looking to get in on the action. Contact Strider (agarkar.5782) from GWAM for more information!

Good guys from EPX (OCX) and MKN (JPN) provides their fair share of golems gundams too.
and of course PRO who keeps our BL clean (sometimes enemy BLs too) from NA to OCX/SEA

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Gundams! OK, that’s going into my GW2 jargon…

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Back in T2 where we hope to stay, join us and get in on the fun

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Looks like our OCX and SEA held their own our first night back in T2 and are having a great time. I’ll quote GWAM from the FA forums:

“best rally in weeks. the fights come to you was fun watching SoS trying to blob us down. OvO+BEAR vs GWAM+WB”

Join in on the fun!

Contact agarkar.5782 or wombat.6123 for OCX!

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jester.9645

Jester.9645

Solid server. Been here for around 2 years now and never left. Really close community with an active TS and even though we get knocked down, the server remains stable and always comes back.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yodaman.3274

Yodaman.3274

Been on FA through the thick of things since the release of GW2 and honestly the community here is one of the main reasons I keep playing this game for so long. Honestly, the dedication of the wvw community leaders and guilds here are top notched so if you are an individual, a small group of friends, or a guild group you really should hit us up and see what FA is all about.

FA [BOSS]/ Ragarok Lvl 80 Ele/ Invisabelle Lvl 80 Mes/ Oni Sa Lvl 80 Thief/Hammon Lvl 80 Guardian

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

“The Great Fort Aspenwood Moa Morph Hunt for HOPE”

Yesterday FA militia had a bit of old fashioned fun with our friends. Thanks to HOPE for being such good sports.

“One love, FA” – Silo

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

retsuya.4708

If you are SEA/OCX based guild that are not kitten scared (stacking an already stacked timezone or PvD lower tiers whilst their server sleeps) and wants to fight against guild groups.

Improve your guilds by fighting the best not playing with the best and expecting to be carried.

Join FA.

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

(edited by retsuya.4708)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

NV has landed back on the fort. Ocx is going to be fun now

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Recruitment is currently closed, especially NA. If you were interested in FA for NA we recommend you go to Mag or SOS.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

(edited by Delune.4817)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

To those still looking at FA for NA: http://i.imgur.com/aDHqaOf.png

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Looking for...

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

As Delune said:

Recruitment for NA is closed.

We really don’t need anymore NA guilds right now.

But if you are a single player looking for a good server and/or guild, we have room for you.

T2 is where its at for for skilled fights and no little skill lag. Well there’s still some SMC skill lag when there’s three servers involved in the lords room, but I’m sure some of you know what I mean….

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

NA stay outta mag, go SoS…..

Mag Server Leader

in Looking for...

etrigan.4213

What this man says!!!

Go to SoS.

If you are SEA give FA a call.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

Posted by: zedtanga.6571

zedtanga.6571

i would tranfer if someone wants to pay.

i don’t have the earning income to transfer. i have 5 80’s all leveled in pvp zone .

was on henge during henge ’s run. spent alot of time with PRX. I am eat coast and guildless.

‘’He once brought a knife to a gunfight… just to even the odds’’

in Looking for...

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Yes, if you are looking to transfer to FA. Don’t come at all. We don’t need you.

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

in Looking for...

Posted by: Springbrook.5602

Springbrook.5602

I moved to this server just two weeks ago. Awesome server, great community and something for everyone. Everyone was very warm and welcoming and the server TS is awesome! <3 Fort Aspenwood

Spring
Guild Leader – Holding Down the [FORT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

zedtanga.6571

ok walnut .. interesting. why waste peoples time re edit the 1st post to say you dont need more people then.

I noticed you guys do blob around quite a bit and despite i’m playing on a tablet every time i face a 1 v1 or 2 v 1, I win. Silly me i thought since this was a recruiting thread and you might need help against blackgate or jq, oryou would need seasoned people.

also learn to not be rude or burn bridges.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

ok walnut .. interesting. why waste peoples time re edit the 1st post to say you dont need more people then.

I noticed you guys do blob around quite a bit and despite i’m playing on a tablet every time i face a 1 v1 or 2 v 1, I win. Silly me i thought since this was a recruiting thread and you might need help against blackgate or jq, oryou would need seasoned people.

also learn to not be rude or burn bridges.

Thanks for the bump, dood. Have a great day.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

People come to FA for personal and cultural connections.

To relieve the queue, I will be travelling starting tonight for a few weeks, visiting “Taroko National Park” and Penghu Islands .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taroko_National_Park
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penghu

Fire Water Air
FA

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

why waste peoples time re edit the 1st post to say you dont need more people then.

The first post and title had already been updated with current information prior to your bump. Thanks.

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Atreidies.6257

Both servers promised to troll us off server (mag SOS)

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

zedtanga.6571

why waste peoples time re edit the 1st post to say you dont need more people then.

The first post and title had already been updated with current information prior to your bump. Thanks.

I read the 1st post as it does not apply to me.
10-4 ty for the civil reply. I live in NE coast (eastern standard time) but don’t play NA time schedule plus I am not a guild.

AARP card holder here lol (can follow instructions, no meds or drugs, raring to go after 1st cup of coffee and sunrise walk. hahaah) . So I generally wake up and play at the crack of dawn or prior to it. Which would be early afternoon to afternoon EU time when there is no que.

But sounds like your server does not need highly experienced people, that have fought more battles against JQ and BG then anyone on your server most likely . (formerly hod/prx)

wish you the best in t1 guys!
should be fun to watch how you do, i think you will be a good match for jq and bg, wish i got in earlier, but spent last 6 months with busy with RL.. will respect wishes and not xfer there.

(edited by zedtanga.6571)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I read the 1st post as it does not apply to me.
10-4 ty for the civil reply. I live in NE coast (eastern standard time) but don’t play NA time schedule plus I am not a guild.

AARP card holder here lol (can follow instructions, no meds or drugs, raring to go after 1st cup of coffee and sunrise walk. hahaah) . So I generally wake up and play at the crack of dawn or prior to it. Which would be early afternoon to afternoon EU time when there is no que.

But sounds like your server does not need highly experienced people, that have fought more battles against JQ and BG then anyone on your server most likely . (formerly hod/prx)

wish you the best in t1 guys!
should be fun to watch how you do, i think you will be a good match for jq and bg, wish i got in earlier, but spent last 6 months with busy with RL.. will respect wishes and not xfer there.

Hi Zedtanga

Don’t let a couple people sour your opinion of our server. I have been on FA since launch and I can guarantee you that the vast majority of FA will welcome you with open arms.

It is true that we are not actively recruiting for NA, however we do not turn away or discourage anyone that wants to be a part of our family.

Although I don’t believe in calling out fellow server mates on most topics, they are wrong in their opinion of not wanting new people coming to our server of their own choice. Besides, you purchased the game, and you can transfer wherever the heck you want to right?

PM me in game if you want more info and take care.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

The recruitment post is indeed written more towards guilds and not individuals. Many guilds are looking for such information when making their decisions on where to transfer.

If you are an individual looking for an FA guild to join, check out the recruitment posts on the FA forum here: http://www.fort-aspenwood.com/index.php?/forum/16-recruitment/

If you are looking to transfer and wish to remain guildless, we welcome you too no matter your timezone. Typically guild transfers cause tier imbalances, not individuals.

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

etrigan.4213

Tier 2 is where the fun/skill is at.

If you are OCX/SEA give us a ring!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

retsuya.4708

Notable guilds to fight against OCX/SEA:
SoS: BEAR/TS/OvO/FUG
Mag: KH/TED/ETA/Olaf

If you are an OCX/SEA guild and up for a challenge. Hit us up.

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

(edited by retsuya.4708)

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

You want fights this during this timezone?!? Come to FA now and stop putting it off!

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Players on Tier 2 servers are interested in balance matches across ALL timezones. We believe that unbalanced matches are a contributing factor to killing off WvWvW.

Magumma could use some more OCX and Fort Aspenwood could use some more SEA coverage. Sea of Sorrows does not need anymore.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Actually SoS lacks EU and could use more for that time zone, note this doesnt mean 4-5 guilds at the same time lol…

while mag has some Sea guilds we’re still outmanned by quite a margin by sos, and OCX is a joke…

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

etrigan.4213

Are you and oceanic/sea guild that:

1)Is bored of pvdooring in the lower tiers and unable to find regular fights with other organized groups?

2)Has to shoulder all the burden during those time slots with no one to work with?

3)Wants to fight against other oceanics/sea guilds but find yourself facing blobs most of the time?

4)Wants to be on a server with a whole bunch of other oceanic/sea players to make friends and do wvw with?

If your guild said ‘yes’ to any of the above, then Fort Aspenwood is your dream come true.

^^^^^^^^^^

What this guy said.

We are currently looking for some OCX/SEA who are up for a challenge and want good fights.

OCX/SEA gvg guilds welcome as well.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

The folks who play on FA at these times got a lot of spirit, they just need more people to really have a go at it.
If you play OCX and/or SEA please talk to these folks today!

in Looking for...

retsuya.4708

bumpy length must at least be 15.

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Atreidies.6257

Rawr

/15. Char

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

OCX/SEA on FA fights against these guilds:

SoS: Epic/BEAR/TS/OvO/FUG/PAIN
Mag: KH/TED/ETA/Olaf

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Posted by: agarkar.5782

agarkar.5782

KH dead chaba. all the other guilds still kicking though :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ryan.3675

Ryan.3675

Best server NA.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ali.9470

Ali.9470

Fort Aspenwood isn’t just a server, it’s a community. I would highly recommend Fort Aspenwood.

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

Bumped for marketing

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

etrigan.4213

One more thing to note:

We have a great community that love playing the game with each other.

Most active server forums of them all:

http://www.fort-aspenwood.com/

These stats are a few months old, but you get the idea:

• 23,000 More Total Posts than Blackgate’s Forums
  • 20,000 More Total Posts than Jade Quarry’s Forums
  • 18,000 More Total Posts than Tarnished Coast’s Forums
  • 32,000 More Total Posts than Dragonbrand’s Forums
  • 27,000 More Total Posts than Maguuma’s Forums

We have a tight community….

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

retsuya.4708

ohai. looking for a new world?

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Welcome to EnG Enigma, formerly Tempest Fury on TC. May your bags always be full!

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Guilds may come and go, but that means a greater opportunity for you.

If you’re a guild looking to come for the great mix of playstyles in Tier 2, Fort Aspenwood is your viable choice. FA’s best timezones for getting fights are SEA, OCX, and NA. SoS does not have much of an EU presence and the effect of guilds having left Maguuma remains to be seen.

Chaba Tangnu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

If you’re an ocx/sea guild and you’re looking for an endless source of loot bags, FA is the place to be. The SoS karma train is mighty delicious.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Basch.1347

Basch.1347

FA is the best of the best of chair flippers. Join us.

FA

in Looking for...

Vazqo.8012

Join FA, should be some great fights in gold league for season 3 and an awesome community

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

retsuya.4708

[WB] Fort Aspenwood