Fort Aspenwood

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Fort Aspenwood is currently looking for OCX, SEA, and EU guilds looking for a home with a friendly and active community. FA has been one of the most stable servers in the GW2. We are constantly fighting servers that field more people and coverage then ourselves, so fights are always available. Fort Aspenwood encourages players of all game modes whether that be PPT, GvG, or Roaming. We have a variety of guilds from [oT] one of the top “fights/ GvG” guilds on NA, from PPT guilds like [WP], [DCON], and [TK]. We also have plenty of roaming guilds and groups like [BLNT].

Should you be interested, or have any further Question regarding FA please contact:
Myself: Jhawk.1360
Chaba: Aldar.6271

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

+1 for Fortyndor!

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: DoctorWunderbar.5037

DoctorWunderbar.5037

Noticed how you conveniently left out [coVn], and didn’t include me on the contact list either. Kitten.

FA is alright. Better than most servers.

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Noticed how you conveniently left out [coVn], and didn’t include me on the contact list either. Kitten.

I thought coVn was filled with casuals?!?
———————————————————

Anyways come to FA we have really nice forums and etc etc etc etc

http://www.fort-aspenwood.com/

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

:O

Delune doesn’t like my recruitment thread, but I gotz videoz! QQ. Come to FA. We get the fites.

http://www.twitch.tv/nocturnallunacy/c/5532585

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

FA is great opponent.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

FA having a strong NA force (if not the strongest) in T2 and is looking to fill in those gaps for a balanced Tier 2

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Amazing group of people in FA with amazing attitudes. Been here since Q4 2013 and I can honestly say it was great advice given to us in PVP by a friend to make the move to FA.

Servers, no matter which tier or position you are in have issues and FA comes with its own just like the rest, however one thing you might notice is that the occurrence of these scenarios are really minute.

One thing I recommend (and this goes for really any situation where transferring is involved) is that you check out the environment, send an officer or the guild lead come check us out. See what FA has to offer you before you come to the conclusion based on assumptions.

We are looking for OCX (ain’t everyone? LOL), it is a given that you will have an amazing time during this timezone especially in T2, where you will see action through out the day!

So I cannot convince you to move with just words, hell I don’t think anyone can really the end decision is still up to you. All I say is, before you make a final say ,come spend a few days in bed with us. =)

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

Been here after transferring from IOJ back in early 2013. Fort Aspenwood has a lot of nice people and will help you out if you’re having trouble or if you’re new to wvw. FA has a ton of nice people the server is DRAMA FREE.

We also have a growing furry community. While TC is the unofficial roleplaying server, Fort Aspenwood is becoming the unoffical furry server. Why you say? For one thing, we don’t discriminate on our server. We don’t care who or what you are as long as you love wvw. Also you can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA (Furries should get that joke haha).

So come over and try us out! We got cookies too c:

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Looking forward to stomping badwagons with new people!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Would FA be looking for an additional public commander? I prefer playing for open-field fights, but I keep interest in the game through a combination of both open-field combat and server interest. This means that I like playing for a server or else I find the game pointless (outside of fights, anyway). Playing ppt when necessary still amuses me if I find the server that I’m on worth playing for. I also only command in voice comms (teamspeak, mumble) since I prefer organized and compact combat.

Thoughts?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Vash,
I’d love to speak to you. Sent you a PM.

Chaba Tangnu

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

FA is a server steel, where different language community like ours are welcome

Un amor FA

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Welcome to CSB and BEEP (and you too, Vash)!

Chaba Tangnu

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Chaba.5410

Welcome to RP Retribution of the Phoenix!

Chaba Tangnu