Friendly mature guild on Desolation?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Incus.8920

Incus.8920

Hi, I’ve played GW2 for a couple of weeks now and would love to find a guild. I’m fairly new to MMOs, but a fast learner. At the moment I have a lvl 80 necromancer. I’d like to find new friends to play and chat with. I’m 21 years old and I hope other members would be 18+ too. I’m interested in about everything right now, and I’m fun and nice, so I’d be a great member for your guild I can just wish such guilds exist.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darth Anus.1307

Darth Anus.1307

Bed Shakers Guild is now recruiting all levels and classes. We do invasions parties jumping puzzles dungeons quests and so much more! Mail or whisper me now for automatic admission!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Troopa.6179

Troopa.6179

Hey Incus

As it comes i have a guild that is looking for some friendly new player. We’re called The Technical Engineers [XOR] and are more a casual guild. Some of us are on aroun 7-10pm CEST and do stuff together.

We do often Dugeons but also other content like fractals, meta events, champion looting etc.
Whenever we play together we try to achieve a cooperative, tactical and qualitative game play as a team.
You do not need to bring experience for this. would be nice if you do but you’ll learn it with us if not

We’re very small and currently in our recruitment phase so if you’re looking for a large guild with many members online, you’re wrong here.
We take the game in a laid-back and cosy style and for an easier communication we use VOIP system (atm TS3)

check out our recruitment post for more information and write me a PM (in-game or not) if you are interested.

regards Troopa

veteran ranger (main)- Troopa The Hawk – tyrian survivalist
veteran engineer – Whiteclaw Pete – flaming bastard
veteran guardian – Wolfborn Troopa – healing eagle