GOM- New Drama Free Blood Wanted

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

This is not an official Post by the GOM Community as a whole. This post is made by me and consists of my thoughts.

Why Join GOM Server:

1: As we stand, we have won 17 straight matches. That is without any large transfers.

2: We dont NEED you. We arent PAYING FOR GUILDS TO REBUILD A DYING SERVER. We could use more friends to kick some kitten with.

3: GOM doesnt give up if its losing on day 1 of a week. We fight. We fight hard, we fight constantly.

4: GOM WvW currently consists of a bunch of guilds that respect each other and let each other do what they do while synergistically doing what they do. No one guild runs the server. No one person demands all the attention. (Well, I demand all the attention but nobody gives it to me. I am so lonely. Wont you be my friend? None of these other guys want to be. Something about “Not wanting to catch the crazy”. Pft. )

Ahem er

5: We have an overnight presence. We would like a STRONGER overnight presence. The SEA/OCX crew we currently have is as fun to play with as our NA crew and as drama free. As we push up the ranks that crew is going to need aid.

EU timezone guilds would also be more than welcome.

If you are an individual looking to transfer may I suggest talking to WHO guild? They are currently recruiting.

GOM has certain rules we all agree to follow (some better than others. Theres pretty much an a-kitten jar just for me at this point)

http://thegateofmadness.com/forums/topic/gate-of-madness-code-of-conduct/

You dont need to go there really, its 1 rule repeated 4 times: Dont be an A-Kitten, treat everyone respectfully. If you have a problem with someone take it up with that someone and dont start drama over it.

Because we aim to treat everyone as a friend, even if we are roflstomping them, we tend to be a pretty low drama place to be. Our Goal is to Canadian kill everyone. “Sorry, was that your spleen? Did it burst? Sorry. Going to be taking your eyeball out with a shrimp fork now…respectfully. Good fights, see you at your waypoint! Hey you left your gift bag here on the ground! Ah well guess I will need to keep this for him if he comes back then. Hey look its full of cupcakes!”

We dont always make this goal. The PVF can be strong in us, but its the goal.

If you are a guild looking to transfer You can Jump in our TS Ts.thegateofmadness.com and I or the actual community managers (Zets,Skorge,Tsy) would be more than happy to tell you about our wonderful face smashing utopia of smashing faces and killing all the things. Or alternatively you can message me ingame and I will get you in touch with the right folks.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Gate of Madness is a great server to be on. We are a server on the rise, with an unshakable comeraderie that strengthens us. Come join the Gate of Madness community.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Actually, I am going to revise this to: We are most in need of an EU/morning team. We cover to around 4AM quite well and have a team still running at 4-6am.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

We’re a server that never gives up in the face of defeat, we always push forward to the end!
#GoMination

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

Come join us on GoM and continue making history. We have consecutively placed 1st in our last 18 match-ups and we aren’t looking to stop yet. We have made the move up from rank 21 to rank 14 and we’re continuing our push, so come join us!

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Come join us on GoM and continue making history. We have consecutively placed 1st in our last 18 match-ups and we aren’t looking to stop yet. We have made the move up from rank 21 to rank 14 and we’re continuing our push, so come join us!

And we do that without any major drama! gasp

We are looking for:

Guilds looking for fights
Guilds looking to roam
Guilds looking to effect ppt
Guilds that like defending

If you like to WvW in any flavor, we like you. Come do your thing:

We dont give fighting guilds kitten for not taking keeps. If you are able to occupy the main force by yourself while we take the keeps, we love you already.

We dont give PPT guilds kitten for running from a blob. The Fight guilds will occupy that blob go take garrison.

A purely defense or mainly defense/scout guild would be heavenly.

You got a small roaming guild that wants to get out there and kill stragglers, run interference, tell us where the zerg is, and bust up other roamers and the occasional omgtheybadzerg? Awesome!

Are you a group with set builds and specific requirements? Great.

Are you a group that lets anyone join Great.

Our ONLY requirement is that you come in, do your thing, respect the other guilds doing their thing, get in TS together and kick a bunch of kitten.

Again, we aint desperately searching for players. Our feeling is that if we buy players, they wont be loyal. We want people who want to be here. Transfer fees are on you.

If that sounds right for you, please contact us on ts.thegateofmadness.com on our forums www.thegateofmadness.com or ingame.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

This is a post. it is for bumping.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

Also we have pancakes.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

So, we now have 19 straight first place wins. One of those wins includes a 40,000pt come from behind win.

This is something the current Glikko System actively discourages. A server usually will either get bored to death by Glikko OR will have a nasty up-jump and get face rolled.

GOM has broken the Glikko System. Neither boredom nor zerg blobs will detract us from trying (Key word there) to win this WvW game by all metrics. We want to win the fights, win the ppt, Win Roaming warz, win who killed the most chickens. You name it if its in the live maps we want it.

And we want to do that while still having FUN. And guys, its succeeded. This isnt your Mom’s Gom. GOM 2.0 is kitten awesome.

Give us a try. Maybe you will get to be the ball in the next Asuraball match.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trinitie.5046

Trinitie.5046

I’ve been on this server since launch in a small roaming guild and even though we’re not in one of the larger wvw guilds, all of them treat you like family. We never give up and we don’t lose morale. Everyone on this server supports one another and we work well as a team.

We have been undefeated now for 20 weeks and are looking to push into T4. We like to have fun while kicking some serious butt. If you’re looking for a new home that will appreciate your efforts and make you feel like family, please join us on Gate of Madness.

Co-leader of DgP – Gate of Madness

(edited by Trinitie.5046)