Gandara EU Primetime is FULL

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

We are already hitting substantial queues across all maps during primetime, I urge EU zone players thinking about transferring to Gandara to reconsider. These EU servers are still seeking additional guilds and players, please read their threads in this recruitment subforum:

Aurora Glade
Gunnar’s Hold
Far Shiverpeaks
Ring of Fire
Ruins of Surmia
Blacktide
Vabbi
Fissure of Woe
Underworld
Whiteside Ridge

Any questions can be directed to
Jojenks
Luranni
Ezekiel the Paladin

EDIT: It’s 4 in the afternoon on a Thursday and our EB queue is at 50, if anyone needs to know precisely how bad it is.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BALA.1520

BALA.1520

Vabbi can use more eu players. doing great lately, with good prime time and decent night force

Joe Bracco

in Looking for...

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

It would be great if ppl started to transfer to vabbi or any other server. Gandara primetime is full. We can only use some ppl that play during 01.00-14.00 UK time. Wisp the ppl that are in op for more info

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Amazing that you get so much queues. Good luck in the Silver. I think Gandara will be fighting for 3rd spot in silver.

In the meanwhile on Desolation: No queues. Outnumbered usually on all maps, except on own borderland. And still ticking more points than the other two servers. :-)

Attachments:

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Come to Aurora Glade, we’re just like Gandara only we’re about 6 guilds short :P

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Looking for...

DamnThoseNames.8791

Amazing that you get so much queues. Good luck in the Silver. I think Gandara will be fighting for 3rd spot in silver.

In the meanwhile on Desolation: No queues. Outnumbered usually on all maps, except on own borderland. And still ticking more points than the other two servers. :-)

WE all know that the points fromm deso are from night capping and not from your skills during prime ^^

Attachments:

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

There are still great servers looking for more guilds and players. Even Deso needs people, and their PvE is da bomb!

If you are really looking for a new long-term home there are many servers that have room for you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cheechglg.8734

Cheechglg.8734

just LOL… why have you covered the time on the mini map? me think’s because its 4 am, and out numbered buff only there from ur blob moveing to clear GH or AG’s border

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grendels Mother.5713

Grendels Mother.5713

Any guild or individual wishing to take advantage of the free transfers and move to Whiteside Ridge would be warmly welcomed.

See the main WSR recruitment post

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mitsos.5916

Mitsos.5916

I came to Gandara last night and i can say it was the best choice i made. It has some small wvw queues during eu primetime and far superior pve from my old server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Queues on Prime time are not “small” they are long especially on maps that are full of guild groups because of the low turnover.

Queues are long in prime time because we are full. Thanks for your interest in us but you would play more and benefit other servers if you choose them instead of us.

Thanks

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Looking for...

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

Pros:

• More WvW Population
  • Free Transfer Silver Tier (and the only International one at that)
  • High PvE population due to everyone transferring
  • Higher WvW Rewards
  • Easier to bandwagon.

Cons:

• Queues that might rival those in Gold Tier. (tbh I really doubt you have that long queues though)

Yeah…. This thread is not going to help you. Tbh I think it was the worst idea to have a silver tier server to be free transfer. The lower bronze servers have little population, and take more effort. But a silver tier server that already had some structure to it is really easy to bandwagon.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

in Looking for...

Mitsos.5916

Well the queues i saw were 6 or 7 at borderlands and 60 plus at ET at 23.00 (gmt +2) my time. Later there were no queues and at this time there is queue only at ET so if anyone is interested in nightcapping or morningcapping there is no problem i think. I also did some pve world bosses just now that my server hadnt done in ages.

in Looking for...

oblivious.8074

Well the queues i saw were 6 or 7 at borderlands and 60 plus at ET at 23.00 (gmt +2) my time.

That is about the end of prime time.

Prime time is full. Solo players may not feel it as much but when you are trying to get an entire guild on to the map for a guild run it really affects your play time and planning.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redball.7236

Redball.7236

Prime time isn’t full, if you want to give valid reasons for people not to move here fine, but don’t make stuff up. Only EB has been queued the last few days during the evening, the other maps were practically queue-less all last night.

Cassius Snowstorm – Engineer
Tycho Snowpaw – Guardian
Gandara – [WvW]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Athylea.4810

Athylea.4810

Last night between 7pm and 9pm GMT, queues were approx:
70+ on EB
and bewteen 20-40 on all Borderlands

in Looking for...

oblivious.8074

I would love to visit this alternate dimension Gandara you live in.

in Looking for...

FrizzFreston.5290

I see you guys are getting along well on Gandara. :P Now there’s a reason to not join. xD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redball.7236

Redball.7236

I see you guys are getting along well on Gandara. :P Now there’s a reason to not join. xD

I’ll agree with that

Cassius Snowstorm – Engineer
Tycho Snowpaw – Guardian
Gandara – [WvW]

in Looking for...

oblivious.8074

of course a disagreement between one or two members reflects the entire server…

Edit: that was sarcasm btw

(edited by oblivious.8074)

in Looking for...

FrizzFreston.5290

You seem to be very defensive, lighten up. ^^ Gandara just has alot of new people, the new and old need to find their positions just as servers which emptied have to refind their balance.

But to call out “oh noes, Queues” feels like it’s going good on your server regarding population. Disagreements are bound to happen. Learn to deal with them. :p More people, more disagreements. It’s very very hard to let people point in the same direction, the more people, the more opinions.

in Looking for...

Posted by: AnnieGYG.6842

AnnieGYG.6842

Last night between 7pm and 9pm GMT, queues were approx:
70+ on EB
and bewteen 20-40 on all Borderlands

I can confirm this as I was watching the queue situation all day intently. EB queues started at 12 GMT and grew to 70 people queued at 7.30 Pm GMT.

The other BLs all had 20+ queues at 7.30 PM GMT.

That’s nearly 150 people queued for WvW at 7.30 PM GMT – if thats not a full prime time I don’t know what is – I do not even believe gold league servers have those sort of queues.

What possesed Anet to give free transfers to one of the largest population silver servers is beyond me, we’ve got no Russian/USA cover granted so we won’t be gold league, however our prime time is most certainly full – and thats even before the meta achieves have even started.

Property of Gandara EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cheechglg.8734

Cheechglg.8734

Prime time isn’t full, if you want to give valid reasons for people not to move here fine, but don’t make stuff up. Only EB has been queued the last few days during the evening, the other maps were practically queue-less all last night.

hmm… do u mean no queue’s for edge of the mist?

EBG 4 pm GMT 50+ queue yesterday. around 6 pm then small queue’s started on all borderlands, some people waiting 20 – 30 mins to get onto maps then starts to die off around midnight

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

come to ruins of surmia we have cookies
o yeah and a awesome close community
with some really strong guilds that would fit any tier

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Looking for...

Deniara Devious.3948

just LOL… why have you covered the time on the mini map? me think’s because its 4 am, and out numbered buff only there from ur blob moveing to clear GH or AG’s border

The screen shot was taken yesterday evening prime time around 8 pm GMT. I was at EBG several hours and we had the outnumbered buff on us almost all the time, like we have regularly on 3/4 of the maps.

Like some other commented on this thread: I am not denying that Desolation does night capping and it is important part of our score. We are international server, with players in all time slots and from all continents (besides maybe from Antartica). But we have now also been ticking the highest score during prime time, while having not that many people (10-30) on most of the maps. Only map which has had queues has been own BL on two busiest hours and even there queue is generally 2-14 players, taking just 10 mins or so. If some our important keeps needs more defenders, we can border hop.

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

Here ya go, current queues on Gandara.

Attachments:

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in Looking for...

Posted by: AnnieGYG.6842

AnnieGYG.6842

I see your queue and raise you an hour later;

http://prntscr.com/32vdf8

Please reconsider if you are thinking of coming to Gandara.

Property of Gandara EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Terra.9631

Terra.9631

I see your queue and raise you an hour later;

http://prntscr.com/32vdf8

Please reconsider if you are thinking of coming to Gandara.

o.O And to think ppl on GH were complaining about prime time Q’s xD We were facing a similar problem a while ago so i know the feeling.

I beg of you a screenshot when leagues start xD

Anyways, nice to see Gandara getting so strong

Gunnar’s Hold- Nathaniel Enestris-Guardian [Re]

in Looking for...

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Holy Crap that queue !

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

in Looking for...

Posted by: MisterRossco.8032

MisterRossco.8032

Fissure of Woe definitely could do with some transfers, we haven’t actually had any that we’ve seen so far! We could certainly do with some more overnight players too, the only time where we cant defend at all.

Jarl Rossco, Leader of YORK on Gandara

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

In a perfect world we’d have the most even set of matches ever and also the most fun. Unfortunately this server stacking is a bit, well.. meh.

On Topic: Please consider some of these fine EU servers instead of Gandara for your primetime needs!

EDIT: All witch elves need to join my guild. That is all.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Lost Witch.7601

The Lost Witch.7601

Maybe one other server needs to start collecting?

I mean, telling them to please not come and then sending them over to all other available servers isn’t really helping. Players come from empty servers, they don’t want to go to empty servers.

It would be much better if, for example, Aurora Glade became the place to go for everyone since Gandara has ‘filled up’.

The question is: Which other server should it be?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

But gandara will win tournament so why they would go some other crappy servers?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

Gandara doesn’t have the coverage to dominate PPT, even with these transfers it’d be difficult if not impossible to match the other servers.

Besides which, we’d rather keep our server than win the tournament. If that means dropping the PPT game so those kinds of leechers get the message, we have the network in place to do that.

in Looking for...

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

But gandara will win tournament so why they would go some other crappy servers?

I doubt it, having people playing at hours enemies aren’t present is what brings matchup victories – Gandara was always strongest in EU primetime, our off-hour coverage is where we lose the ppt game.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in Looking for...

Deniara Devious.3948

Status update:

Desolation EU prime time is getting full as well. We hit queues at 3 of the 4 maps at the peak of the prime time. It took me about 5 minutes to get into Desolation BL with 11 players on queue in front of me. UPDATE: This seems to be just a temporary fluke.

Our tick has been really beautiful though. Now +420 (11:56 pm GMT). :-)

And this is Saturday. Usually Desolation scores relatively badly during weekend reset, but better during week.

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

We’re still full. I know that Blacktide has been picking up additional guilds this week, they have forums, TS, free transfers, very high pop… The only thing that Gandara has that Blacktide doesn’t is me, and I’m quite an unpleasant individual, so reconsider where you want to go.

Check out the screenshots of our queues, they’re legit.

in Looking for...

Mitsos.5916

Well anyone who does not play on eu primetime would not have a problem. Only EB has queue during the night. Last night about 3.00 a.m gmt+2 we had a good zerg jumping to borderlands capping keeps and some goods fights with enemies, although they are underpowered compared to gandara as it is now. My prediction is that gandara will be in the top 3 during the tournament maybe even get 1 st with good nightcapping. From 15 he will rise to 12 next week.
On the sidenote Bertrand as he said is quite an unpleasant individual but if everyone was perfect life would be boring like my old server.

in Looking for...

DamnThoseNames.8791

Sorry to say ,but ms and fr where underpowered before the influx of all the new ppl . Also again prime time is full and if you are planning to come here really reconsider. There are other servers that really can use more ppl . Please consider those servers. As for outside prime. Yes, their is still room there BUT a large part of gandara has no interest of going for gold. So please contact any rep that is mentioned in previous posts before moving to gandara.
Thank u in advance.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

(edited by DamnThoseNames.8791)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

got one more map to queue fully so Ring of Fire wouldn’t mind having just a lil bit more at that time

other than that, the 111 queue on EB looks just terrifying lol even for a reset night. good luck with your queue management.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Looking for...

Deniara Devious.3948

It seems yesterday evening’s 3/4 full maps was just a temporary fluke (but Desolation’s population can vary widely). This evening prime time we got just one map full. I was at EB and were often enjoying the outnumbered “buff” on us. In othe words the usual situation.

Gandara is going for 12th position http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/
Just like I predicted it would have good chances for 3rd spot in Silver. My guess is that either Piken or Gunnar’s will win Silver, because they have better coverage, but guild transfers might affect the situation still.

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Bertrand.3057

20 (some of those people coming along for the free loot) is unfortunately nothing for a night crew versus some of the other Silver League servers we’ll be facing. For example FSP has a proper NA guild. A good reminder for EU players thinking we’re as strong as the blowout this week suggests we are – we’re not.

Fort Ranik and Miller’s Sound have much less of a presence this week than the previous 2 times we faced those servers in the last couple months. There’s almost no point stepping into Gandara Borderlands this week because those servers almost never have the numbers to put players on that map.

in Looking for...

demetrodon.1457

Things change I suppose, if Gandara faces a strong server, presence will be less. As OP said, free loot now. See you at the season Gandara, and hello to YaKslappers. Can’t tell what happened to Fort Ranik, maybe slacking before season. Last time we faced them, maybe couple weeks ago, they had a 50 men EB crew at 1 am on weekend.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Those queues are insane. GH managed to get short queues on all 4 BL yesterday in prime time. It was the weekend so numbers were up but i imagine it’s something we’ll see a lot more of during the tournament.

As for predictions, i guess we’ll take 3rd or 4th. I don’t see how we can compete with FSP or the new gandara juggernaut, and piken has recently beat us.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I second what Fab said.
FSP is the only silver league server that has Americans and they recently got 2 huge guilds from Piken.
Gandara got like 10? guilds that means 200 more players more or less.
Even if they are prime time guilds that doesn’t mean that those players won’t be active during offpeak
I think Gandara or FSP will fight for top spot and Piken and us will be 3rd or 4th.

in Looking for...

DamnThoseNames.8791

Fort Rank still has a night crew of about 30-40, difference now is that they get their kitten kicked. They didn’t change much in comparison with last time. I do believe a guild from fr transferred over to gandara ( yesterday?), so they lost some now. I don’t know the total number of guilds that transferred to gandara, but you can easily say that prime is full now. I must admit that a part of those guild are PVE focused. If I make a rough estimate with the info I have, we had at least a influx of about 2k players. What I notice when I’m commanding is that the general skilllvl is lower now. Our core still kicks kitten , but I definitely feel the difference.
Our night crew is stronger, but as mentioned still a bit small. Do we want a larger nightforce ? Personally I don’t but I can’t speak for the rest of the server.

We will see what the season will bring. I’m looking forward to face a good matchup to see the difference.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Looking for...

demetrodon.1457

I believe in Gandara. In the previous season I watched their spirit of winning competing with Desolation, beaten by Gold League sized Deso night crew. They will do it again with no Deso around this time with the huge influx right now. I’d say Gunnar’s will fight with them for the top spot, then there is Piken. Personally, I just wanna have a good season which means good fights. Not the monotonous blobs of Baruch, Augury or coverage of Deso. I just hope with the recent influx, server drama doesn’t show up at Gandara.

I second what Fab said.
FSP is the only silver league server that has Americans and they recently got 2 huge guilds from Piken.

We also lost some since post season including some major guilds. Also couple Americans aren’t there anymore. Nothing has been changed much, gonna see what happens during season.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

DamnThoseNames.8791

Gandara doesn’t do server drama’s. We will keep kicking and adapt to our situation. If our blobs get to big we will split them up. If the karma farmers start to complain, we will show them the door. Our community is strong and will stay strong.

So top silver get your strongest force and kick us hard, so we can kick back harder.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

(edited by DamnThoseNames.8791)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

As i have said at another thread WvW needs Gandara and Aurora to be strong as they were stable and fun servers to play against.
Hopefully season 2 without Desolations huge offpeak will be better than season 1.
Lets wait and see what happens:)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I second what Fab said.
Gandara got like 10? guilds that means 200 more players more or less.
Even if they are prime time guilds that doesn’t mean that those players won’t be active during offpeak
I think Gandara or FSP will fight for top spot and Piken and us will be 3rd or 4th.

FSP has also lost some guilds since season one. RiOT, PAIN and AV have transferred to other servers, RiOT provided a good portion of our nightcrew in season one. XxX, Punk, FIRE and VotF are no longer playing GW2 as guilds. AoA are not raiding with anywhere near the numbers they used to be able to put out.
Much can change between now and the start of the tournament. As it stands it looks to me like Gandara will win it (second in season one remember) with Piken, Gunnars and FSP fighting it out for the minor placings. It will come down to coverage again and how much of the pug population each server can draw on (pretty much the reason Deso won season one)

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

(edited by Minfast.5489)