Gandara EU Primetime is FULL

in Looking for...

Posted by: Churick.9354

Churick.9354

The minimum message length seems to be 15 characters. What I wanted to say is – Yes.

Feegz – Aurora Glade – Asura Engineer

in Looking for...

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Show me a picture of the season live que’s for Gandara, by the looks of it even obsedian sanctum has a que for you guys XD

in Looking for...

Posted by: AnnieGYG.6842

AnnieGYG.6842

With pleasure Lion – Gandara currently has 770 people queued for WvW.

http://prntscr.com/34xnu0

Hence why there might be a bit of “them and us” with regards to the new people joined us. We are welcoming but some of us have our limits when it comes to breaking our home and forcing us to go gold league later on with no Ruskie or USA cover.

Property of Gandara EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Terra.9631

Terra.9631

Wow, dat q, and to think i was mad that i got dced and had to wait 10 min to get back in again at reset xD

Gunnar’s Hold- Nathaniel Enestris-Guardian [Re]

in Looking for...

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Erm..2:30 in the morning, 50+ Gandarans per map, that’s gold league crap. All I see are Underworld guilds ! XD

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Erm..2:30 in the morning, 50+ Gandarans per map, that’s gold league crap. All I see are Underworld guilds ! XD

LoL and to think that there were people thinking that gandara won’t win season 2 and they were inviting NA guilds because their offpeak is weak.
It reminds me of the project “Blacktide” back at the begining.
The people i feel sorry about are not all of us that will face Gandara at season 2 but the core community of Gandara who has to suffer all the qs just to play the game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: TwanBr.8340

TwanBr.8340

Aww, no need to feel sorry for us! We can always just transfer to another server. Too bad we only saw the exact harsh effect of the free transfers on the queue in this matchup now that transfers are no longer free.
Yay, we have to buy gems now to actually play WvW. Smart move ArenaNet! \o/

Proud Gandaran