Gandara - [THUS]Thanathus

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kitabake.8291

Kitabake.8291

Name: Thanatus [THUS]
Server: Gandara
Guild Leader: Kitabake
Population:7x members

If you want to join ask any of members that can add you to guild. Here are the nicks:
-Hidomi
-Kitabake
-Suzube
-Monostereo
-EdTheHead

What do we do: PvE, PvP, Dungeons, Fractals, 100%tig Maps, LvlingAlts, Guild Bounties, WvWvW-tinny VERSION, Achievement Hunts.
What we want to do in future: WvWvW, Social guild events,Treks

What i want to say:
I don’t really care if ur casual or hardcore, new player or old. I’m building a guild and i need people. I don’t really want to make it meaningless “mishmash” or treat people like ants. I love to talk to people, create relationships and all that stuff. The reason we’re building Thanathus is that we want to have cool people on the chat so we can talk to – whenever we play ;]. Organise dungeons runs/WvWvW/anything Cool and organize some social events from time to time just for pure FUN.

We’re running PVP, PVE and planning to make WvWvW runs and Social Events as the guild grows. Me and few members of the guild can offer a huge knowledge of the whole game as all (places, events, builds, tactics etc) – we’ve been playing it since Beta.

Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/gw2thus

GUILDFORUM: www.gw2thus.phorum.pl and i want it to be place of discussion/knowledge/entertainment for the Guild members. I want guild members to check it out from time to time and say what they think, share their knowledge to others and show off some pictures/videos.

Around 5-30 people online (guild has 70 people rest are sunday players), but we’re getting few new members every day. I’m devoted to it now and want to expend our community.

The Rules of THUS:
1. On forum and in game chat we communicate only in English language.
2. No bossy actions, acting “pro”, cursing, scaming, spaming and cheating.
3. Be nice and friendly.
4. Say Hi and Goodbye when you come and go for sense of community ^^
5. Stay in touch say when u stop playing just to inform us what’s going on.
6. Ask guildmates if they want to join or if u can join and event/dungeon or anything you’re always welcome don’t be shy.
7. Represent guild and don’t bring shame to it. We want people not characters.
8. Be part of it ask people you like to join. Guild is made of people remember it.
9.Say what you expect from guild ask for it and help guild.
9. Have fun!

*rules may change a bit, a may come up with something important.

(edited by Kitabake.8291)

Gandara - [THUS]Thanathus

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kitabake.8291

Kitabake.8291

I updated the guild info so now it says more about actual state of the guild