Git Off My Lawn [GIT] of Devona's Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sus.3610

Sus.3610

Welcoming new members to the lawn!

In November of 2014 we were created with Devona’s Rest WvW defense in mind (hence the name), but members that have joined are much more diverse in their interests. As the PvX states, we like a little bit of everything. We have a PvP presence (individuals get in and sometimes play together), we enjoy the HoT content, we have people working on fractals, crafting legendaries, and we get into WvW a couple of times a week (individually we have people in daily). We enjoy helping new people learn the ropes of whatever they would like to learn. We also enjoy people that can continue to teach us stuff. So no matter how much experience you have, join our growing family All we ask is that you can have fun with us. Anyway…the basics about what we are…

Size – 150-200 (and growing)
Time Zone – NA mainly
Play Styles – PvP, PvE, WvW
Voice Chat – Team Speak
Server – Devona’s Rest (home)… All (welcome)
Weekly Events – WvW reset, WvW guild runs throughout the week, PvP Night, and Guild Missions

If interested, message us in game @ Sus.3610, or LDJ Nine.2047

You can also find us at www.githappens.com

Barricka
Leader of [GIT] Git Off My Lawn
Devona’s Rest

(edited by Sus.3610)

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

BUMP!

We are growing, staying active, and getting increasingly better. Join us whether you want to help grow a guild or whether you want to help grow yourself as a player or both! We’d love to have you

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

Award for the most new player friendly? Git Off My Lawn (GIT)

It was amazing seeing a guild coming together for the sake of defense, probably one of the most neglected features of WvW. Almost everyone I meet wants to A: command B: ZergBust C: Karma train. This guild took it upon themselves to engage in the tasks that people usually do not, upgrading seiging, and overall solid defense and scouts. They have even taking it yet another step further and moved into offensive play as well. What makes this guild truly remarkable is the time they took to work with each of their members. During runs their driver took the time to explain combo fields, group comps and the like. To be honest, I cannot tell you how many times I have joined a guild only to have no idea what they were trying to do, accomplish, or how they wish to be structured so I love GIT’s approach to work with people individually and to teach during raids as well.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wiznerd.7845

Wiznerd.7845

Sus is GIT still recruiting? If so, I am fairly new to GW2 ( 3-4 weeks ) granted have a 80 elementalist and a 52 mesmer but lets be honest.. leveling isnt hard in GW2. I lean more toward PvE but have been branching out in WvW.. so far pretty fun. I am more casual but have some hardcore tendencies.

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

BUMP…

Wiznerd has joined our ranks, why not you? Whether you are new to WvW, enjoy defense, like casual fighting, or just like our PvX aspect, we have a place for you

Message us in game preferrably. Sus.3610 or Makutajoe.4718

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Multinovae.5918

Multinovae.5918

GIT has good times.

Esp. if you love to defend homeland BL.

~Sylva
Multinovae.5918
Just another zergling in [TBT], rip the [Phnx] dream.

in Looking for...

Posted by: needbeer.1687

needbeer.1687

can i get a invite?

in Looking for...

Posted by: littlemscupcakez.2183

littlemscupcakez.2183

I’m on different server I hope that is okay…I do want to play WvW, but at the moment I am saving up the fund’s to transfer out of my server eventually ><" but I am looking to join a friendly sociable guild are you still inviting?

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

Absolutely guys. I will add you in game and we will talk

And thanks Sylva we do it all, but we do excel on the homeland!

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

Just a quick link to a video of some of our members. Not a serious “fight” video, but much like GIT in general, we are not the norm We had a blast making this and we hope you enjoy it as well!

GIT Will Rock You

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

Hey, two birds with one stone here…

See our GIT and other DR members active on our server website at http://www.devonasrest.net

A lot of activity there! Come join the fun

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

(edited by Sus.3610)

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

We are still recruiting! Whether on DR and looking for a new home or on another server, but willing to move (and we may be able to help). We are excited about the expansion and look forward to learn the new BLs together! We welcome fresh faces and fresh perspectives!! Give us a try!

GIT Into the Fight!

Barricka
Devona’s Rest