[GoM] [PvX] No Longer Recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello all,
Blissful Epidemic [Blis] is a PvX/WvW guild based on the Gate of Madness Server, currently running 150 players. I’d like to take a few moments to discuss our guild and what we can offer you.

Engagement:
As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help you out with anything and everything. This includes forming guild teams for the upcoming PvP season, joining you in fractals, dungeons and open-world events, and offering weekly Guild Missions, PvE Raids and WvW events.

Amenities:
• Free dueling/practice arena in Guild Hall
• Gathering nodes
• Guild sub-forum on Gate of Madness Website
• Teamspeak server
• Class trainers for all game-modes
• Weekly guild events including Guild Missions
• WvW Raids on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (Reset Night) and Saturday
• PvE Raids and Fractals sporadically throughout the week

Experience:
Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness, including former leaders, officers, and drivers. We have a wide playerbase, all bringing their own unique skillset to our guild family.

Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you are interested in joining us. Thanks!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Mysteriax.6049)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

nc post
join us

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Marcus Antonius.1904

Marcus Antonius.1904

Bump for Blis you all were awesome when you all were linked with CD, GL out there

Foust

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wolf Pup.7085

Wolf Pup.7085

Can someone hit me up in game? I wanna talk about joining up, but I’m new to the forum and can’t PM.

Wolf Pup.7085

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xaphiar.8569

Xaphiar.8569

I am interested to join. Sadly i cant pm cause of that spamm control even if i didnt spamm.

in Looking for...

Posted by: NapalmDest.1786

NapalmDest.1786

Hello, how is your guild with new players? Is there any support for helping them get started with end game PvE content? Helping them in some of the tough areas in HoT?

I’m asking because I’m a newbie lol.

in Looking for...

Mysteriax.6049

Hello, how is your guild with new players? Is there any support for helping them get started with end game PvE content? Helping them in some of the tough areas in HoT?

I’m asking because I’m a newbie lol.

Hello Napalm! There are lots of helpful people in our guild who would be more than happy to help you out.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vishudhara.4708

Vishudhara.4708

Just tried to PM you but getting errors… so i’ll jsut leave this here ………..
Hey there, jsut wondered if me and a buddy could get a invite to the guild? your post looked pretty good and covers everything we want to enjoy about the game. We’re just back after a long break, taken the time to level up a couple of new toons and get to grips with all the new stuff on offer.
My tag in games Vishudhara.4708 if you wanted to wisper me in game. Also quick question about servers… We’re both on gandara at the moment, is it still possible to join or will we have to server change or something?
Cheers for your time

in Looking for...

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Vishudhara, I will contact you in-game. Thanks!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: DustyStick.5142

DustyStick.5142

Heya. I’m interested in joining and I think I messaged you in game. Not sure. New player if you couldnt tell :P

in Looking for...

Mysteriax.6049

Bump! Send me a mail or PM if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness