Guild Looking To Transfer Tier 2 or 3 or SoR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alvaera.5879

Alvaera.5879

Summary:

We haven’t been enjoying our WvW sessions as of late. The Guilds in our server aren’t too cooperative. The most recent commanders in this server aren’t cooperative and are disrespectful. We only coordinate really with one Guild that we have a good relationship with.

We are primarily a NA group. Our major prime time runs from 5p-10p Pacific Standard Time. But we run through 1p-10p PST, so we are on field quite a bit.

Guild Size:

We are a fairly decent sized group. 140 total. 20-30 online per day and 30+ on between college semesters and/or summer vacation. Note: we are still a growing community.

On field experience:

For WvW we usually run 15-25 strong. Our group runs as a solid unit with unique builds created for each class presented only to Guild Members. Our lead commander is one of the major commanders for our server. Our group has a lot of on field experience with combat, defending, scouting, and siege placement.

What we want from YOUR server:

We’re looking to join a friendly server who is looking to improve their WvW experience. We want to help build the server from the ground up and form alliance with friendly Guilds. We have no interest in drama nor will we acknowledge and disrespect thrown in our direction. To simply put it, we just want a friendly community where everyone can work together to achieve a common goal.

We are hoping you can provide a somewhat decent OCX coverage.

We are also hoping that your server may help us with funding a transfer. We don’t have an exact count of how many will be transferring but we are already saving up funds to prep for a possible transfer.

If you think your server would want to welcome a new and experienced WvW Focused Guild into their community please comment and list what your server has to provide.

If you have held a meeting with your major guilds and really want us to join please PM me.

Our guild does not want to give out too much info to avoid any conflict with rumors within our own server. We have NOT all voted to do a transfer. We are currently gathering information from other servers who would be interested in us joining their community. So no, we are not transferring as of yet.

If in the event we do transfer (which I believe there is an 80% chance of us actually going to transfer) we will discuss this and hold a TS meeting with the Guild leaders/officers of the Guilds in the server we are transferring to.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

What we want from YOUR server:

We’re looking to join a friendly server who is looking to improve their WvW experience. We want to help build the server from the ground up and form alliance with friendly Guilds. We have no interest in drama nor will we acknowledge and disrespect thrown in our direction. To simply put it, we just want a friendly community where everyone can work together to achieve a common goal.

We are hoping you can provide a somewhat decent OCX coverage.

We are also hoping that your server may help us with funding a transfer. We don’t have an exact count of how many will be transferring but we are already saving up funds to prep for a possible transfer.

slingblade.1437
“I encourage any guild with the following characteristics to strongly consider SBI:

- Work well with others
- Treat others with respect, and strive to avoid drama
- Have a positive, winning attitude
- Are willing defend key assets on any map, and to hop maps strategically

Let SBI be the destination for guilds and players with not only skill, but winning attitudes, determination, maturity and respect. "

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/SBI-Looking-for-OCX-EU-SEA-Guilds/first#post3621874

Let me know if you are interested in SBI. I will gather some representatives to talk to you over Teamspeak. Cheers.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Tarnished Coast could most certainly use a guild like yours. We are facing the prospect of having to amp up our game, and if we had another quality guild join our server it would go a long ways towards tempering our strength.

Just a few quick points on what you can expect from TC:

• Highly competitive play - we fight the best of the best and never back down from a fight.
  • Excellent player community - maybe the best in the game. TC has always been known as the place where community matters.
  • Stable and organized - we have had a lot of the same guilds and players since the beginning. TC has never experienced any dramatic drop nor jump in rating — we have simply fought our way to the top the tough and honest way.
  • Democratic war council - there isn’t any one guild or group that runs the show. Every guild, no matter how big or small, and no matter how long they have been on the server, has an equal say at WvW reset meetings. We take the time to work with everyone who wants to be a part of the process.

I believe at least one other rep from TC has already been in touch with you guys, but just so you know, I am here and willing to chat as well if you would like more details and/or people to take part in a meeting.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

go to stormbluffe isle! we’re category 5 awesomeness

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Think about giving Fort Aspenwood a try, we have a great thing going here in T2 and there’s always action with TC and SoS in the tier

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Itukaaj.5628

Itukaaj.5628

TC is a good place for you guild and you would get the high end of t3 guild t2 and likely fight SoR and other T1. SoR is currently in a transition period so I think TC would be a good place to join with stability and a good community.

Based on your description i think your guild would find that it could make name for itself and fill out a niche. You would find militia willing to fight alongside of you or to leave your group to do its thing if it just wanted to run guild. Great communication between the leadership here.

You will find competent fighters at your side at TC.

Ayjay Reckless-necro
YOHO (A Pirates Life for Me)

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

If you’re looking to build a server from ground up then why tier 2/3? They are pretty much built… Mid silver or bottom silver would be better choices for that.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: LeeSin.2971

LeeSin.2971

come SoR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

If you are looking for some good action in NA time, come to SBI. We have a good community, that has been together through some serious ups and downs. We were once in t1, when the game launched, but had a mass exodus around the time free transfers were stopped (early last year). We dropped like a rock, and settled in t4. After several months, guilds started transferring to our server, and we rose again, all the way to the top of silver (was actually in competition for the final spot in gold league, all the way to the last day before the season started). We finished 3rd in the season, (FA got some nice transfers before the season began, and we couldn’t out cover them). YB pulled an upset on us, as well, during the season.

We recently pulled up to 6th in the rankings, but have dropped to 8th since, due to the servers in front of us getting more transfers.

In the end, it is us to you to decide what server you want to go to. If you are interested in SBI, talk to Jyeoi.6027, or slingblade.1437. I would give out some character names of our commanders, but I don’t want them being spammed by any trolls that would be reading this forum.

In the end, no matter where you end up, I hope you find what you are looking for.

edit I got your account name right, this time.

(edited by Andrew Clear.1750)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Thanks Andrew but a small correction on my account name.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

If you are looking for a server that has been seasoned from T1/T2 competition I would suggest SoR. We look for people who want to join our strong community and become part of our ranks. We are home to some of the best WvW guilds out there and are always looking to new guilds that have the right mindset to join our family.

Not only can we make this your home, we can also provide a server-wide TS and community websites. As well as some of the best open-field commanders to date and our well known Rallians.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in Looking for...

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Look into FA, currently struggling in T2 due to having no ocx but amazing NA. With your help im sure we can keep the score more competitive and real close. T2 is solid atm, you can run with your guild groups or with pugs and not be overwhelmed against opposing numbers.

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

If you consider SoR as a server, ask yourself what your guild is looking for. SoR is a server that prefers the fights over PPT/winning the match.

If you are all about the fights, you’ll fit right in on SoR. If you’re more of a PPT/match win sort of guild, you’ll be better off looking elsewhere.

SoR seems to be pushing itself down to T2 deliberately, so bear that in mind.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

If you want to go where you will have the most impact, it looks like DB can use an NA group the most.
You’d be welcome on any of the servers in your consideration zone; especially since the grouping is getting more competitive with the announcement of the WvW Tourney.

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Check out FSP. We love it here. I dont know what they do about funds as I am the night crew here however you can contact BlackRain.9537 to see about that.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Far-Shiverpeaks-EU-Recruiting/first#post3645833

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

SBI needs NA more than DB at the moment.

in Looking for...

Posted by: OhhJustin.4629

OhhJustin.4629

I’m gonna give it to you honest. Don’t go to SBI. Arguably their best guild (Olaf) have left for Maguuma and the rumors are more are leaving. TC is most likely moving up to T1 also so if you want T2 and T3 that might not be the place for you. I suggest looking at Fort Aspenwood or Magumma for skilled servers and not just blobbing. Right now, this week Magumma is beating SoR and FA. If you’re looking to talk to someone from Mag talk to Mailman Tom.3607, iAmTheDuke.6201 or wolf.1895. The server may be able to partially or fully fund your transfer. Otherwise I hope you find a good server!

(edited by OhhJustin.4629)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

The tiers above you don’t need any help. It’s the tiers below you that do.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alvaera.5879

Alvaera.5879

Just to clarify….,

I am posting on request of our Leader. Since our Leader is a pretty well known commander and player among several servers, he did not want to post publicly and cause an uproar amongst communities. We’re not looking for drama, so we’re taking the route we see as most subtle to avoid conflict.

Please mail me or whisper me in game and I can direct you to our Leader. Then you two can discuss it all from there.

Quoted from him, "We have no interest in finding servers that say they can recruit us. We want servers to contact us and inform us of why they take interest. Then if they show much interest and give reason to want us in their community, we will return the favor by showing interest in them and working out a solution.

Meaning:

Servers that actually need the help and would want to work something out, please contact us because we are the community that you will want/need."

(edited by Alvaera.5879)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Just to clarify….,

I am posting on request of our Leader. Since our Leader is a pretty well known commander and player among several servers, he did not want to post publicly and cause an uproar amongst communities. We’re not looking for drama, so we’re taking the route we see as most subtle to avoid conflict.

Please mail me or whisper me in game and I can direct you to our Leader. Then you two can discuss it all from there.

Quoted from him, “We have no interest in finding servers that say they can recruit us. We want servers to contact us and inform us of why they take interest. Then if they show much interest and give reason to want us in their community, we will return the favor by showing interest in them and working out a solution.”

Too much work
Good luck in finding a new home.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I’m pretty sure this is that Oakvale [Vale] guild from JQ that spent a couple weeks/months trying to get bought by T2-3 servers. No one wanted them then.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dalloway.9853

Dalloway.9853

I see nothing wrong with their announcement. It’s cogent and polite, and they’ve received clear and concise answers in reply. This is how every thread in this section should work, I can only wish them good luck wherever they will settle.

Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Mag doesn’t need any guilds at this time. Look elsewhere.

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Fort Aspenwood.
Been playing on the server since the launch, the community is very friendly, helpful and everyone’s nice to each other.
We’re currently Tier 2 however due to MAG and SoS receiving tons of transfers, we’re most likely to go Tier 3 for a while, since we don’t currently have the numbers.
Check out our site – http://www.fort-aspenwood.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

uproar in communities? What are they going to do, use harsh language?
Just tell people who you are and what you want (exactly) and leave it on the table.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

uproar in communities? What are they going to do, use harsh language?
Just tell people who you are and what you want (exactly) and leave it on the table.

Or just let them handle it however they want.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Dragonbrand has a consistent, strong and stable SEA crew and right now is in the most need of NA guilds as far as balancing individual server population. You would have the most impact there.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: rooney.7968

rooney.7968

DB didnt lost NNK to SOS?
I just heard about

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

I won’t beat around a bush, Maguuma’s NA is CLOSED.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Devona’s Rest is on the climb currently almost doubling ET’s points in this weeks match. We have started to develop round the clock coverage and it shows. Msg me in game if you have any questions.

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hanna.9480

Hanna.9480

Please buy this guild, we don’t want them on our server either. Thank you!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

I haven’t responded before because you of the ranks you specified, but decided to because re-reading your post, we could be a good fit.

You wrote that from a server you want: “We want to help build the server from the ground up and form alliance with friendly Guilds. We have no interest in drama nor will we acknowledge and disrespect thrown in our direction. To simply put it, we just want a friendly community where everyone can work together to achieve a common goal.”

That fits YB. Our guilds work together really well and we have not had any drama in a year. Your guild would be helping us to rebuild. So, if that is something that truly sounds interesting to you, we’d be pleased to talk to you. I can easily tell you more specific things and answer more questions any time.

Our OCX is light. I won’t light. We do have a commander that has been recruiting during that time frame for more cohesiveness. So, if you hate to wake up to being night capped, yeah, we are not for you. But if you like fights, never giving up, and a great community that works together for a common goal…well…talk to us.

I am usually on 6:30am ST to around noon ST. I would be happy to talk and answer questions. Serenity Softwind is my main character.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

From my point of view you seem to be causing more drama by trying to hide who is transferring. It comes down to this if you have this many issues with said community you could a) try and work them out most issues stated seem to be pretty easy to resolve b) come out and say we don’t like it we are leaving or c) not even give the community your leaving the heads up simply because you don’t want to “cause” drama. People telling a community hey we are exploring our options because we don’t feel we fit here isn’t going to cause issues its when you do all these things shadily and behind the scenes then just leave is when issues are caused.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader