Guild Merger or Server Transfer - NA

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hyte.1275

Hyte.1275

We have a 10-15 man skilled zerg-busting group looking to merge or have some transfer to our server (possibly yours). We’re based in NA prime-time to late prime-time. WvW oriented group and looking for another WvW oriented guild.

Post here if interested.

(edited by Hyte.1275)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yawgmoth.1230

Yawgmoth.1230

Highly recommend Devona’s Rest. Basically every guild on DR cares about their fight game. You could move there and find friends within [TBT], [WZ], [Zs], [BRL], [HoD], [RED], [DmD], [SM], [kYrO], [VOX], [TAS]…. the list goes on and on.

TBT, WZ, and Zs are all into zerg-busting. All of the other guilds definitely have strong fighters as well. If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them.

DR | red-guild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: DerpVader.6473

DerpVader.6473

Hello Hyte! If you’d like, you could check out my server which is Crystal Desert. The guild I’m representing is Oakvale [Vale]. We run WvW raids 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. If we’re not exactly what you’re looking for, please feel free to check out the server website (http://crystal-desert.com/index.php) to see the full list of WvW Guilds on our server

Message me if you’d like further details

Rise of the Valkyries [MIST]
-Guild Leader-
Valestryke

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatoc.6043

Avatoc.6043

10-15 man zerg-busting group just about describes half the guilds on Borlis Pass! We’re big on skill groups but not so much with Pugmanders, so the guilds on BP really get to shine. We’re experiencing a bit of a power vacuum atm since DR bought out [VOX], one of our vaguely-zergy guilds, so there’s plenty of opportunities for new guilds to establish themselves.

Our community is active and ridiculous and can be found at http://borlis.org/
…just don’t click on the video Ronan linked in the shoutbox yesterday.

Feel free to post on our forums of message me if you want to know anything else!

[DaA][BP]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey there! My name is Gear and I’m the guild commander for Grape Justice [FGJ] on Gate of Madness. As a guild, [FGJ] has consistently ran successful havoc squads daily, and on reset night we’ve managed to run a small Zerg busting squad of about 10-15 players. We’re seeking to bolster our ranks to run a stronger group on reset nights and beyond.

As members of [FGJ], we expect your group to be skilled with knowledge of their class, join us regularly in roaming and guild raids, and use Teamspeak 3 during guild raids or roaming. (Mic not required, but suggested)

For those seeking to take their skill to the next level: Grape Justice [FGJ] can offer your guild a safe, accepting community, full working website and TS channel, Guild Missions every Saturday, many chances to improve your skill, and a whole lot of kitten kicking in WvW. We can also assist with transfers to our server to merge with our guild.

An ordinary day for our havoc squads: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UqgMSZcCdI4

Check out our website at: www.gw2grapes.weebly.com
Please PM me in-game or here on the forums if you are interested!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Mysteriax.6049)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Heya! I’m Heavensent

Fluffy Awesome Pandas [FAP] is a guild of friends that is rebuilding. We are currently all over 18, and we are on the fun side of mature. We are currently on the Crystal Desert server.
We do WvWvW and sPvP. I am Heavensent, the leader, and I currently am an active commander. I specialize in havoc groups/tactics, zerg busting, and sometimes going a little too ham. I was a commander in EMP for JQ server about a year ago and believe that together with your guild we could do some major wiping I have tons of gold to drop on influence for perma-buffs and +5 supply, etc. Also, we are not such a large guild that I would have a problem giving you leader rights (Obv only for… leaders) after we get to know eachother.

•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership
•Events, WvW especially
•We have a girl in our guild.
•Officer positions available for:
PvE – with a focus on dungeons
•We have full upgrades being processed right now

What we prefer:
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor
•At least a shred of awesome.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.
•Scoobaniec.9561
•DigitalArts.7826

in Looking for...

Posted by: trainypooh.7620

trainypooh.7620

Check out [AIM] Ambition Guild on Fort Aspenwood. We are a skilled zerg-busting/GvG group with great leaders.We are recruiting active and dedicated WvWers to zerg bust and participate in GvGs. For more info/requirements pm me at trainypooh.7620 and check out our website ambition.guildlaunch.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Killbone.9352

Killbone.9352

If you want you could send me something ingame so that we can talk, or aswell we posted a recruitement on the guild recruit forums so you can check it out

Defenders of the Ring[HERO] RoF (eu)server guild and community