Gunnars Hold-[willing to transfer though]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mellez.2051

Mellez.2051

Heya guys! Gonna keep it short and sweet and edit it over time. Simply put i bought game on release day and played for the first week, stopped and came back 2-3weeks ago. Since then i have reached 2k achiev points / level 1 to 80 Mes{main} + Maxed out gear. I am on Gunnars hold and joined first guild i saw.

I have 2x GWAMM’s on Gw1 and 17 characters over multiple accounts on it (gotta love the old bday presents+Pre/post weekly farming!)
Looking to do the same on gw2 after the long break and would preferably like a large, active pvx guild. My aim is to Max out achievements and delve into every aspect that the game has to offer, and continue to be an alt freak

I will transfer to any server i can or stay on Gunnars hold, would just really like to find my new “Home” !

About myself;

• I am 24 years old so would prefer mature guilds if possible.
  • Full Time worker but play daily+Regularly as Fiance is a gamer too (the joys!)
  • Male
  • Open to play any aspect of the game whether its Speedclears/Pvp/Guild missions.

If anyone fits the description hit me up!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amy.6427

Amy.6427

Hello Mellez,

If you are still looking for a guild, please read the following:

M4D Mad for Destruction is an International PC Gaming community which covers many genre of gameplay in aspects of casual and competitive.
[MAD] is the communities GW2 guild on Blackgate server, we are a free-spirited group of fun loving MMORPG enthusiasts. Our current focus is more PVE directed, yet we have weeks/months where we all PVP/WvWvW non-stop. We are composed of many veteran players to an increasing number of beginners, its very seldom that someone is singled out (solo) unless they choose to.
We run our schedule on Eastern Standard Time, although our members pepper the continents, as server times are irrelevant to the community.
Our schedule of activities currently consists of:
Guild Mission on Saturday Night 11:30est. We have Bounty, Rush, and Treck unlocked with Challenge currently outsourced to an Asuran Krewe.
Guild Bounty Training Wednesday Night 9:30est.
Insert your idea here any other night of the week!
Additionally we pick nights to run Arah or work on specific members Dungeon Master Achiev.
Bottom line is we utilize the most of GW2 to have a good time within the company of good people.
We have three simple day to day rules, all else use common sense.
Represent [MAD] 100% (exceptions exist)
Be active on our website, vote every day

If you are over the age of 18, interested and you would like to check us out you can visit our website m4dgaming.com and register or you can contact madmax.1360, faytth.8947, genocide.6408 via ingame mail or whisper.

I hope you have yourself a wonderful day!

World: Sanctum of Rall
Guild: [FKL]
Main Character: Amanda Lockheart/80/Thief

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mellez.2051

Mellez.2051

Thanks for the interest Amy! Although to consider a guild i was looking a personal response..not just a copied+Pasted thread you mass-posted to everyone else with the name at top changed

Thank you for your time, but no thanks! Still open to all guilds <3

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amy.6427

Amy.6427

Hey, what can I say.. its a lot easier to reply with the same message, it gives you the basic on what we need, sorry it wasn’t personal and I do hope you find what you are looking for! If you ever change your mind we are very happy to have new people in our lovely friendly community.

Much Thanks
Amy

World: Sanctum of Rall
Guild: [FKL]
Main Character: Amanda Lockheart/80/Thief

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Mellez,
I must agree with Amy, giving you the boxed version we use everyday is the best way to go about getting you the important information you need in regards to a guild. That being said, I hope you will take a moment to look over my guild information below. We are not a massive guild but active and growing. Most of our members are in the same age range (20-35), we have a good mix of people with quite a few couples (including my husband and I). We understand life and family commitments and try to make sure everyone has fun and progresses towards their goals.

So, if the copy and pasted portion and lengthy reading didn’t scare you off I would be happy to answer any questions you have in regards to the guild. Cheers!

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes joking around or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 150+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 20) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is not required.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banner, guild events.

»Guild missions: We run Guild Bounty, Guild Rush, and Guild Treks every weekend so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. With continued growth we will work towards unlocking other guild missions as well, until such time we also run bounties, rushes, puzzles and challenges with our alliance guild.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com, https://www.facebook.com/groups/ubernoobz, or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Soulreaver the Rizn, Snippitee, CW, Type O Negative, Furioushobo, or Achuhu.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

We are having an online radio event in-game tonight. Would be a great chance to join and hang out with us!

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us