[HIRE] Hired Assassins - Sanctum of Rall

in Looking for...

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

[HIRE] Is an Oceanic based guild on SoR – We are primarly Australian, and are looking for any fellow Aussies or SEA based people who are willing to join!

Lately we have been focusing heavy on WvW aspect of the game, however we do take part in many PvE activities. We run all guild missions 3-4 times a week, including Puzzles. And take part in guild event times to help members out with needed things!

We raid in WvW at 5:30pm AEST (Sydney) and usually play till we either get bored, or feel like doing something else! We will NEVER force our guild members to play overtime, If you feel like playing longer hours it is your personal choice. We have recently been able to pull numbers of 25-35 on most nights and we do run in an organised force with use of Teamspeak. We do ask if you could participate in guild events however, AND use the teamspeak. Which is the one major requirement. You do not need a mic, but as long as you can hear us, we are happy

If you have any questions, Message me either in game, or on here!

Check out our website! www.gw2hire.com

Or fill out the application! www.gw2hire.com/recruit/

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Medeyn.8562)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Ive run with Lorthas and that N guy. Nonvo? Not bad. Keep it up.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Murakami.5243

Murakami.5243

Thanks for the initiative Scyppi in posting this up. For guild invites you can also whisper me in game or send me mail.

Our guild mission schedules are held weekly on Saturday and Sundays 10PM (AEST/Sydney time) and at various times during the week when people need them (usually Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday). My officers are brilliant in organising these and will be able to walk everyone through these events.

We also have our own private sPVP room and a lot of late night fun in our teamspeak channel and guild chat is to be had in joining!

Golden Company X I I I [GC]
Developer of GW2 WvW for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/gw2-wvw/id653987126?mt=8