Henge of Denravi - Need More

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Good day all,

As a leader of a large old PvX guild, I will not be telling you tall tales or half truth about what the server is or is not. Like how I want others to tell me genuine accurate things about the server we are going to, I will be honest about what HOD is currently so you as a leader or player will not feel cheated to come to Henge of Denravi, otherwise known as HODOR.

Coverage
Compared to all other lower tier host servers, we have off coverage and not just one single timezone but two to three timezones. Off coverage is very important for a stable server and not easy to obtain, we have it even though it is not comparable to T1 but it serve as a good foundation to raise up higher.

Population
Currently we are “High” population. Our weakest timezone is PST with very little population.

Fights environments
Guilds genuinely looking for fights, you definitely find it here. What other better place than a underdog host server? If you are a competitive guild, you will naturally be forced to get better to handle outnumber fights, I think it will fit well with the competitive nature.

Queues
We currently has at most 2 queues during reset, in the current linking. The queues rapidly dropped once past 11pm EST. Outside of reset, often EBG may not be queued during EST prime.

Community Events
On weekly basis, we have volunteers organising wvw theme. It is great for individuals who are just trying to have fun.

Community Teamspeaks
We uses teamspeak 3 so we do want everyone to use teamspeak 3 too.

Details about the timezones, what we need and not need

The current link, we have 2 map queues at best. We can accommodate 3 more guilds for this timing.

We definitely also need regular pugmanders who do enjoy pugmanding and don’t mind the hardwork to educate pugs on WvW.

We do not have any guild running at this hour thus we are looking for 2 guilds. Guilds looking for fight will surely find it here as you will have the entire timezone to yourself.

Pugmander that uses ts3 are definitely welcomed. This is our weakest timezone.

We have a ocx havoc / roaming guild but we often lose to servers with heavier ocx, especially SoS. Throughout our past links, there was only one time that this timing has extra help and that was with IOJ. In this link, there isn’t much additional OCX from the guest server. We definitely need 1 more ocx zerg guild.

We have 1 sea zerg guild at this timing that runs 3 times per week. Our pug population for this timing is rather low as well. We can accommodate another SEA guild easily.

We are very stable in this timezone, having enough guilds running at this timing. We do not need any more currently. Individuals looking to play at this timezone are welcome to come over.

Sometimes the early eu guilds will run slightly into CET but it will still ends around CET 10pm. So we do need at least 1 guild running at this timing. A pugmander too will helps a lot.

If you have questions or are interested in knowing more about our server, please message:

• NA – EST
    - To be updated
  • NA – PST
    - To be updated
  • OCX
    - To be updated
  • SEA
    - SkyShroud.2865
  • Early EU
    - BLANE.8346 / Fmorrigan.5470 from [AIR]

Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much. – Helen Keller

Last Updated & Accurate as of 15-May-2017

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

+1 for the best community on GW2

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Gonna bump and +1 for HODOR!!!!

LOL

Suicide Necro

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

Welcome Çrimson Valor [cV]!~

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: gungongar.4368

gungongar.4368

wish i had experience to command but i don’t sorry no help here

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

wish i had experience to command but i don’t sorry no help here

Thanks for the consideration! ^^

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mord.9237

Mord.9237

With my early work shift, I typically get home around 3pm EST and can play until 9 or 10pm EST if I want to get any reasonable amount of sleep. This is a weird time gap between OCX and NA prime time and it’s difficult to find raids aside from pugs on weekdays or with a guild on weekends. I see what I assume is 4pm-8pm EST as a needed time spot filled(you list it as 4am to 8pm EST but then go on to talk about that particular “4 hour” time gap, so I’m assuming/hoping it’s 4pm-8pm and just a typo).

I’be been looking for ages for a guild that runs during this time period, have you found any to fill this time gap? If so, I hope they’re recruiting, I’d gladly transfer and bring my knowledge and experience with me

Thanks,
Mord

“Do or do not, there is no try.”
Engi Build Compilation

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

Hi there,

Yes, it is a typo ._.

Unfortunately no, we have yet to find guilds that fill up that timezone because that timezone is actually the EU timezone, specifically timing like UK’s. Also, most EU guilds are in EU servers.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Captain.1348

Captain.1348

I frequently Pugmand in the BL’s when I am on (Just came back from being off for a while). Feel free to add me to your list of friends and send folks my way or bug me to hit up certain spots.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

A little while ago I became a bit jaded with my server as it had excellent primetime cover but little to no off peak coverage (GH eu). I mostly play off peak times for any eu or na server.

I started to look about, I have spent some time on numerous different servers at different teirs na and eu. I found a lot of these servers to be cold and not overly welcoming to new players. Some were even openly rude.

I finally ended up trying HoD and have been here for just over a week now. Everyone I have met has been welcoming, friendly and chatty. I’ve been thanked for upgrading and scouting and have been welcomed into the community with open arms. I can blob, small group and solo roam and all of these different styles of play are welcomed and possible (unlike trying to play in a small group in t1/t2 and constantly getting run over by zergs).

The only slight point that I don’t understand is that ther server has 2 seperate ts servers and it depends on which guild group you follow as to which one they use (slightly confusing). That said there doesnt seem to be any annimosity between the different guilds (every server has its own politics I suppose!!)

I must admit I have been most impressed and would highly recommend to any player playing off peak, looking for a welcoming community and playing WvW in different ways to consider HoD.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

bump for all T4/T5 matchups.

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

Is Grimaldi still on HoD?

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

Is Grimaldi still on HoD?

Yes, he is, why?

Edit: He isn’t already.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BLANE.8346

BLANE.8346

Update 2016: our coverage for Late PST / Early OCX/ OCX Prime/ Early EU still going strong.

EST prime & PST Prime has room for more guilds, we recently got two 10-man sized guilds for NA but still fighting overwhelming numbers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

Can you recommend a NA WvW guild?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

Devonas Rest for the win HoD is just our big brother but are the real champions

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

MAS guild is glad we made the move here from T1. Have enjoyed our first month on Henge of Denravi server and recommend it to others!

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

HOD is full, sadly.

• We don’t get more than 1 map queues everyday during EST prime like many other full servers.
  • We are outman during PST prime.
  • We are completely outman during OCX against SOS.
  • We are sometimes outman during SEA.
  • We do well in early EU.
  • We are sometimes outman during EU prime.

All in all, guilds looking for fights, HOD is the best place to be at. You don’t get fights by stacking. Join us in HOD when it opens!

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com