Henge of Denvari, looking for a new guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ace.1378

Ace.1378

Hello thanks for reading my post. My game handle is Ace, I am 25, and a California native. I am Relatively new to guild wars 2 but I am eager to learn and get involved with a good group of players. I have a lot of experience in gaming communities ranging from officer positions to designing logo’s and websites for the past communities I have been associated with in other titles. I love the comradery that develops among these communities and ultimately I am just looking for a group that shares those same views. I have teamspeak, and skype and I play on average a few hours a day. If you feel like I may be a fit for your guild please don’t hesitate to message me.
Thanks you,
Ace

in Looking for...

Posted by: armstrongjr.5420

armstrongjr.5420

sent you mail in game hope to here from you soon

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Hi,

[TIME] is a large guild based on “Crystal Desert” server. We adapt a non-discriminatory policy which is to say we accept players of different backgrounds as long they met our simple requirements and abide to our code of conducts which are based on basic ethic and moral principles.

The requirements are as followed:

• 100% Representation. As mentioned, we are a large guild thus space is very limited but we can ensure you that the guild is active and there are always players online at any given time.
  • Crystal Desert resident. Currently, the guild has stop accepting non-CD players as we have maxed out our quota limit on the number of non-CD players we can have within the guild at any given time. If you are willing to transfer, we will accept you!

Check out our small after guild missions dance video!
http://youtu.be/FInMgDeM2VQ

If interested, drop me a PM.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Ace,

If you’re still looking for a place to call home, I might have something that will suit you. I run a small guild called The Gryphons Aerie. We’re a casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+ PvE/Light RP family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you’re on a NA server, you’re welcome). Our peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST currently. We’re in the process of trying to rebuild a bit after a lot of members became bored with the game in the long wait between Living Story seasons.

Knowledge of and/or participation in RP is not required.
We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

A few of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP (although we don’t have a regular WvsW showing) and we do have our own sPVP arena to help vent your frustrations in a casual, friendly way.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you’ll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us the majority (only 51%) of your time, if you can.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ friendly (with several members of the leadership being either part of the community or allies of it) and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender or sexuality.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it’s dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we’ll have fun regardless.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com