HoD Does Not Want You: Seriously

in Looking for...

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

[TRBL] Now recruiting all terrible players who wanna bandwagon from NSP to HOD!(must be experienced rally bot)

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Looking for...

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

[TRBL] Now recruiting all terrible players who wanna bandwagon from NSP to HOD!(must be experienced rally bot)

All the terrible players are already on HoD, can’t find any on NSP.

in Looking for...

Posted by: electronvolt.7541

electronvolt.7541

Jumping on the praising CD bandwagon: I’m fairly new to GW2 and WvW, but maps get queued super rarely, and the community+commanders in both WvW and PvE have seemed really nice+accepting of players who’re new+learning, almost down to a player. (I think one person has been rude in like a month and a lot of hours logged? I haven’t seen that /anywhere/, but I don’t have lots of GW2 experience.)

And some commanders in particular are great at getting non-guild, normal zerg groups to wipe groups twice as large through superior tactics+timing+movement. Not every commander manages that, but there are ones who do, and running with them is awesome.

By all of that, I mean: please join HoD so that we can get your bags.

That’s inspiring , hes new but he already got CD’s mindset

" By all of that, I mean: please join HoD so that we can get your bags. "

My only level 80 is an ele, and after much experimentation, a staff is definitely my weapon of choice.

I have a vested interest in lots of them running in large groups, so that I can more easily nuke them from orbit.

in Looking for...

Posted by: FaceTard.3519

FaceTard.3519

We love it when people come ruin our WvW experience! Didn’t want to play wuvwuvs anyway

The Bad, Charr Mesmer

HoD [VLK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeff.5139

Jeff.5139

From this topic I get the impression that HoD is so stacked that HOD will automatically win silver and everyday is gonna be an endless karma train and opposing zergs will just be bags for everyone regardless of how good you play. Oh but don’t come here because we want it all the goodies for ourselves.

….

You sure this isn’t a recruitment trick? :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Can anyone tell me if/when HoD has orientation for new guilds? Also is there a website/packet that I can borrow for more information until then?

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Looking for...

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

From this topic I get the impression that HoD is so stacked that HOD will automatically win silver and everyday is gonna be an endless karma train and opposing zergs will just be bags for everyone regardless of how good you play. Oh but don’t come here because we want it all the goodies for ourselves.

….

HoD definitely belongs in a higher tier but there is no way that we can win Silver League.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Looking for...

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

….

HoD definitely belongs in a higher tier but there is no way that we can win Silver League.

maybe if you get more transfer? =P

Heiann – NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

….

HoD will probably get wiped as we are not use to fighting lets say magumma or FA and high tier servers. We may have numbers but that will only go so far. After a certain point, those numbers need to be skilled and efficient.

After I mentioned CD, SF and NSP has great communities and no queues, we just get hated on more or more transfers. HoD server probably has the worst reputation in the game, since week 1 of TA days, to tanking to bronze, to being a stacked server now.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

in Looking for...

Flytrap.8075

….

maybe if you get more transfer? =P

We don’t want anymore transfers.

The NA is already packed to capacity; [KoMe] made sure of that when they came here.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Although we do need a SEA/early EU skilled guild to cover time between 4am to 10am server time.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Anyone know tonight match up? Will they use the swiss format right at the start?

If so it will be FA/YB/HoD, SBI/BP/(CD or NSP) and IoJ/SoR/(CD or NSP).

Heiann – NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

VLK should come to FC and play wif me.

Verdánt

in Looking for...

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

HoD…CD…all just different ways to spell “bags” IMO. All this drama and bandwagoning is really working out for servers like NSP that have a strong core that isn’t being threatened by immense amounts of transfers/leavers (although we did inherit a few trolls).

Yeah HoD is gonna have the highest score. They have 100-200 man queues vs servers that field like 10 people at some times of the day. But when HoD’s opponents are playing strong, HoD is just another way to spell “bags”. Really guys, do you want to endure long queues just to jump directly into my inventory? I don’t think so!

So don’t transfer to HoD. And don’t transfer to NSP either. CD might want you, I don’t know. Ask them. But honestly, try putting some effort into your own server, rather than trying to piggyback off the work other people have put into making servers good. It takes a bit of effort and is far from instant gratification, but if you intend to stick with the game, it’s definitely the way to go. Make a name for yourself, run some events on your server, and try and feel some kind of pride for your server, rather than just being a number. You’ve probably all seen screenshots of “NSP Pride”. It feels awesome. So go now and make your servers proud. Be strong! Don’t transfer.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

in Looking for...

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Are the queues really that bad? Me and my friends were looking to transfer to HoD because our server is rather small and always get stomped by larger #s.

I have to answer since I am on HoD and a transferee from a larger server (wondering if it’s about the same now…).

Yes. there are queues – are they long? Yes.

Are they unmanageable? At times.

Reset night will be 100 deep to EB and 40 deep on the other maps and all other nights might have a short queue for EB alone but it’s not what I would call – yet – unplayable.

The only unplayable area is EB in a zerg – I doubt highly whether it’s going to be any difference on any server.

HoD has its trolls – and we have a bandwagon – but serious players will find a home here if they try.

Devona’s Rest was my second choice… still is – I am not convinced to stay because I, like many others, are looking for mentoring and companionship guild/group play but are finding looser groups during the bandwagoning – there just isn’t time as far as I can see for anyone to train now…

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in Looking for...

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

HoD…CD…all just different ways to spell “bags” IMO. All this drama and bandwagoning is really working out for servers like NSP that have a strong core that isn’t being threatened by immense amounts of transfers/leavers (although we did inherit a few trolls).

Yeah HoD is gonna have the highest score. They have 100-200 man queues vs servers that field like 10 people at some times of the day. But when HoD’s opponents are playing strong, HoD is just another way to spell “bags”. Really guys, do you want to endure long queues just to jump directly into my inventory? I don’t think so!

So don’t transfer to HoD. And don’t transfer to NSP either. CD might want you, I don’t know. Ask them. But honestly, try putting some effort into your own server, rather than trying to piggyback off the work other people have put into making servers good. It takes a bit of effort and is far from instant gratification, but if you intend to stick with the game, it’s definitely the way to go. Make a name for yourself, run some events on your server, and try and feel some kind of pride for your server, rather than just being a number. You’ve probably all seen screenshots of “NSP Pride”. It feels awesome. So go now and make your servers proud. Be strong! Don’t transfer.

Dear NSP and CD,

Thank you for all the gold this week – really.

-Yours truly,
HoD

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in Looking for...

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

I’m guessing your thanking us for the gold you’re making in pve since you’re stuck in ques but if some how you are in wvw then please know keep lords, vet guards, yaks, and wooden doors don’t read the forum.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I’m guessing your thanking us for the gold you’re making in pve since you’re stuck in ques but if some how you are in wvw then please know keep lords, vet guards, yaks, and wooden doors don’t read the forum.

Amazing. #fact.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Looking for...

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

oh so you aren’t that charr warrior from tkva that tries to runs away at like .. 75% health every time i engage you solo or attempts to run for the hills from the start if there’s more than 1 person on you? i mean, i know it’s hard to get a bag out of you but not because you’re a good fighter … i legit wouldn’t know because you have run away from me every single time i’ve ever tried to fight you.

but you do indeed read everything to do with hod on every forum. like in an unhealthy and obsessive way. any thread on a forum that happens to mention hod is almost guaranteed to have a post by you in it trying your hardest to be a pvf hero. it’s kind of funny in a really sad way.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Otakudora.7536

Otakudora.7536

HoD never fights unless their zerg out numbers heavily. Pretty funny actually rofl.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gundail.7594

Gundail.7594

HoD never fights unless their zerg out numbers heavily. Pretty funny actually rofl.

This is actually spot on. We actually don’t really care to get our hands dirty. It’s unfitting.

Sure I mean, some incredibly petty people are jealous because we inherited our vast World Vs. World holdings. But honestly, some of us just come from superior lineage. You can’t fault us for maintaining our massive PPT fortunes through careful investments into Facebook stocks.

Just pull yourselves up by the bootstraps, just like our Great Grand father Harold Oswald Denravi did when he opened up all those coal mines for the immigrants to work in. Get your kids into good state run colleges and maybe if they work hard they could manage their very own McShiverpeaks or Desert King someday!

Also be sure to tune into the season finale of “The Real WuvWuvs of Denravi” where things are about to get really catty! The implosion is real, don’t miss a thrilling second!

Gundent
Charr Warguardmeznecrotheifrangergineer
[ETA]-HoD or wherever Mega-server-blob who cares anymore?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

see you soon HOD Very excited!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Looking for...

Posted by: alexandermrgn.3648

alexandermrgn.3648

Love WvW? Hate queues? Want to be appreciated? Do HoD a favor and come to Darkhaven! We’ll love you forever <3

Dumpy the Dwarf
Anbu Ops [ANBU] | HoD

in Looking for...

Flytrap.8075

see you soon HOD Very excited!

We are too! Well, at least Bags is

(Please crush our Karma Trains into oblivion)

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

(edited by Flytrap.8075)

in Looking for...

Posted by: panda the chop chop.4712

panda the chop chop.4712

everyone HoD is great! alot of pve guilds are transfering regardless of the rates to get our wvw achievement! this post is because someones feels kitten selfish to share the achievements in wvw pffttt see you today with my 500 active pve guild members on HoD bl

IGN: Itspanda