[HoD] Looking for PvX guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

Hello!

I’m posting on behalf of a few friends of mine who are recently getting into GW2. We have a small guild that we rep mostly as a bank guild/way of staying together, but I’m interested in finding an active PvX guild that’s more PvE, but with some involvement in WvW, preferably based on Henge of Denravi. Would love a group that runs dungeons and is willing to teach new players in them, and that does guild missions on a regular schedule. A flexible rep policy would be best. There would be 2-3 of us joining, with possibly a couple more down the road. I’m on the Tarnished Coast server, so a megaserver-friendly guild would be great.

Please message me in game if you’re recruiting – thank you!

~Arabella

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

I could always interest you in a spot in Wizened Wizards [WISE] guild. =)

We are a PvX (heavily focused to PvE) casual, yet structured, guild who wants to try to take part in all aspects that GW2 has to offer. Although we are a guild with growing numbers, we take more accustomed to the phrase ‘quality over quantity’, and that’s what we intend to do.

Being a casual guild, I have my rule of never removing one for inactivity; play at your leisure. Although I cannot assure you that you may/may not see many on at your time (especially with some schoolers/workers in the guild), we will definitely be on to have a great time with you!

Being a structured guild, while we don’t necessarily have a rep requirement as you join, we do keep an eye on this based to on our rank system, basically showing your loyalty/commitment to our guild, while always having fun with the other guilds.

If you want to take us into interest, and especially in becoming a member for us, you can always check out our guild expectations here – http://i.imgur.com/oc0xkba.png

As always, a link to our recruitment thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/WISE-Wizened-Wizards-Casual-NSP-Server/page/2#post4706706

We do not make it required that you have to be on our home server (Fort Aspenwood) to join the guild at all, but if you plan to do WvW with us, then you will need to consider a transfer to FA then. The type of voice communication we use is TeamSpeak 3, and I will try to get everyone to use it at that prime-time you listed!

Feel free to contact me in-game, as I will be sure to let you know of my response. =)

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)