How do I find a team?

How do I find a team?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jae.5138

Jae.5138

I want to start doing some arranged arenas but it seems no one really uses the ‘looking for team’ forum. any advice on how to get myself a decent team?

How do I find a team?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

well for myself, i just get together with my casual guild members for some casual team arena.

at the moment, we have 4 people have some active interest in running some casual team arena runs. myself, gearpaw, kendy and nana.

we would gather up each night and then take a look at the guild rooster for currently online people and then choose our 5th member to join us. then we all get into our home world’s team speak 3 server.

then we play 4 – 5 or even 7 games per night before i leave. they will then look another guild member (we’re a casual PvX guild) to replace my slot after i left.

How do I find a team?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

well for myself, i just get together with my casual guild members for some casual team arena.

at the moment, we have 4 people have some active interest in running some casual team arena runs. myself, gearpaw, kendy and nana.

we would gather up each night and then take a look at the guild rooster for currently online people and then choose our 5th member to join us. then we all get into our home world’s team speak 3 server.

then we play 4 – 5 or even 7 games per night before i leave. they will then look another guild member (we’re a casual PvX guild) to replace my slot after i left.

mffffffff… the answer so full of words yet so void of any useful information…

Actually, he kinda has a point.

If you just join a big PvX guild, you will probably find people who want to play PvP with you.

How do I find a team?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

get your guild interested. At first it was just me and two others now its 15 of us all vying for a place in our guild pvp teams.

How do I find a team?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jae.5138

Jae.5138

im not in a guild so sounds like joining one is the first step

How do I find a team?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Yup, what you could also do or what I’ve seen done is find people that like spvp and add them to friends and just team up with them

What server are you on?

How do I find a team?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

cheers!

try to join one with:
- similar time zone to yours (can play together)
- friendly people (so you dun get yelled at)
- casual ? (ignore this if you are looking for extremely competitive sPvP players)
- lots of members (so you can find people more easily?)
- similar interests (so can play team arena together!)

for my case, our casual guild members consist of many casual players from the same country (mostly malaysians, with some singaporeans) and some of us come out for dinner sessions sometimes so there is some bonding there. i guess.