I'm on JQ - looking for guild - Flexible

in Looking for...

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

Hey there!

Veteran player who took a small break that recently came back. Spent 70% of my time in WvW with 30% in PvE. However I do have DM. Looking for a good group to join up with. PvX friendly or WvW focused is fine. I’m pretty open mined as far as the focus but I prefer small-medium sized guilds for the close knit atmosphere. I’m not opposed to joining a guild on another server with the new megaserver system. Just understand I’m not planning any transfers until seasons is over due to the WvW lockout.

What I can offer:
—Experience
—Positive Attitude
—Community Oriented
—Helpful
—Team player

So drop me a message if your a good group looking for a good member.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clyde.7290

Clyde.7290

Hello there Dark Night, another founder and I have just recently created a guild and are looking for new recruits to join in. Our guild, the Court of Antithesis [Anti] is mainly interested in doing Champion/ boss battle runs and trains, guild missions, and assistance in Craft skills and Dungeoneering should it be needed. We are roleplay friendly from minor to serious, though it is of course not required. Both myself and the other founder are quite active on here, especially around the evening times of both pacific and eastern, so should you be interested in either starting a new character or guesting over we’d be interested in having you. Our guild is mainly established on Ehmry Bay, but we don’t mind members from other servers~
Hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely,

~Clyde Creed.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

Hi Dark Night,

You may be interested in Vintage Gaming [VG]. We’re a medium-sized (low 200s total members, ~40-50 members online throughout the day and evening) PvX guild on Jade Quarry.

We do have more focus on PvE content over WvW and sPvP. For the most part, you’ll see our members doing world bosses and dungeons, and we have a substantial, active presence at JQ’s daily Tequatl kills (still going strong despite megaservers). However, on a more individual level, we do have many players who frequently do WvW and sPvP, especially recently with the Season and with new PvP reward tracks.

You’ll find that our guild has a wide range of players, from new and casual folks to veterans to NA top 1000 achievement hunters. We emphasize a fun, welcoming atmosphere, and guild chat gets a lot of friendly banter and jokes. (Puns especially welcome.)

We have a Mumble server for voice, and we run guild missions twice a week. We also have fun guild activities every couple of weeks, such as hide and seek.

You’re welcome to give us a try. No hard feelings if you decide we’re not a good fit. I’ll follow-up with a message in-game in a few hours when I get online.

Veron

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

in Looking for...

Magical Things.8465

BUMP – hoping to find a permanent home!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ganele.7294

Ganele.7294

Welcome back to GW2, Dark Night!

Horde of Tyria [HoT] is a small/medium sized guild and we’re always looking for friendly, active players!! We’ve been around since the day of release (mostly family and close GW1 friends) and we’ve grown from there. We have a very diverse group -all levels and skill- with about 50-60 people that play on a regular basis.

We are on Sea of Sorrows, but we don’t mind if our members are on other servers. Especially with the new Megaserver maps – joining us during Guild Events or Champ Runs shouldn’t be an issue (stressing “shouldn’t”… it can be a little buggy).

Our guild is mainly focused on PvE, but we won’t turn down any dungeon or fractal runs either! We also have members that are really into WvW and sPvP/tPvP. We have our own private TeamSpeak and run Guild Events/Missions every Friday at 6pm server time.

This is our motto: It was YOUR money that bought this game; it should be YOU that decides how you want to play it. All we ask is that you:
- Rep at least 80% so you can see guild chat/message board. (Yes, we have a few members in other guilds).
- Be a contributing member (join us during guild events and other guild activities).
- Be social and always be courteous.

You’re more than welcome to give us a try – see if you like us and what we do. Feel free to send an in-game message to me at Ganele.7294 or to Ms Fire Fox.4286 if you have any questions or if you’d like an invite. Good luck in your search- hope we are what you’re looking for!!

in Looking for...

Magical Things.8465

Bumping.

I’m looking for ACTIVE guilds. Not guilds with people who haven’t logged on for 2-3 months. I don’t care the server. All I’m interested in is a good community and activity.

If you are recruiting for such a guild, please reach out to me here or in game. Thanks for reading!