I need a good guild

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: alex.5374

alex.5374

I am looking for a active guild that uses a voice chat system of any kind.
And preferably dose every thing in game.

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Alex,

I’m not sure what server you are looking for but here is some information about our guild. We do use ventrilo for voice chat.

NooBs is recruiting new and seaoned players to join our ranks.

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes joking around or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 150+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 20) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is not required.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banner, guild events.

»Guild missions: We run Guild Bounty, Guild Rush, and Guild Treks every weekend so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. With continued growth we will work towards unlocking other guild missions as well, until such time we also run bounties, rushes, puzzles and challenges with our alliance guild.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com, https://www.facebook.com/groups/ubernoobz, or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Soulreaver the Rizn, Snippitee, CW, Type O Negative, Furioushobo, or Achuhu.

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Satoko.6352

Satoko.6352

Hi , I don’t know on which server you are on but The Order of the Silver Dragons is a family oriented, casual friendly guild of Isle of Janthir.

We do anything PvE (like dungeons, living story, completely unlocked guild missions), WvW and we love helping others!

We are a multi game guild (our guild is in many MMOs) , We have an organized website, forums, and Ventrilo.
We run weekly events, we are on ventrilo and we have fun
You can leave me a message, Satoko.6352, in-game if you are interested. We will send you an invite.

Please take a look at our website! http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

And here are the instructions to apply if interested: http://silverdragons-lair.net/conten...28Step-by-Step

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Hi. Althugh I can’t see what server you are on I do see you are looking for a guild
I am an officer and community lead for Afterlife Gaming

We are a pvp based guild and community spanning a few games including aion wow and gw2.

We have been around since 2009 where we formed in Aion on Telemachus and have had significant success in mmos since.

As an experienced guild we have a good number of well skilled players and run regular events every night of the week in game and within our community.

We use teamspeak for comms and expect users to use this.

We run on SoR Server which allows us to enter WvW nightly as a guild with little to no queuing time and co ordinate with our allies effectively. You will see us rolling around Sanctum of Rall in EU prime time.

In return we will provide an active community, wvw raids every night with experienced raid leads and well established allies.

thanks for your time
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu
http://www.youtube.com/user/AfterlifeLegion

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/AFTL-Afterlife-Sanctum-of-Rall-EU-WvW/first#post2944694

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Daghet.8932

Daghet.8932

Hello there Alex!

My guild is very active in pretty much all the content Guild Wars 2 has to offer, from dungeons, living story, WvW, and PvP.

MadCast is a gaming community that is bigger than GW2, but we are working on growing our GW2 sector right now. You can check out our website at http://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/forums.
I especially suggest you read through the forums some to get a feel for what we are all about! Here are some points you may find attractive about MadCast:

• We have a mature community. While MadCast has no specific age requirements we do have high expectations for maturity. You will find kind, patient people and no drama. The vast majority of our members are over 18 (especially in GW2). Most of our GW2 members are older with careers, and many have families and children.
  • We are a serious community with casual gameplay. In other words, the main expectations we have for members revolves around positive contribution to the community and not on a packed GW2 schedule attendance. If you are active in the forums and show up to a few events a week, that is good enough for us. Additionally, because we are casual our community is made out of all levels of players. We have many very new players, some new to gaming in general, and our environment is built on kindness and helpfulness. People will be happy to answer your questions and guide you through things no matter how basic or advanced.
  • We have a super awesome, active TeamSpeak group. We enforce strict rules of respectfulness and tolerance among our players, making it a safe friendly place for everyone. People of all types feel comfortable joining in the conversation and making new friends.
  • Our community is bigger than in-game. We have a website with a lot of activity and heavy forum use. This is a huge asset because we have people who play all kinds of games over at MadCast, and the forums really serve as the uniting factor among people.

If you check out our website, you will see information about becoming a Full Member of MadCast. This is not something you need to do right away. Our guild welcomes ‘Associate’ Members, meaning we will add you to the guild, you are free to use our TeamSpeak and join our Forums, but you do not have complete access rights for inviting people to the guild yourself, or accessing certain Full Member parts of our forum.

This is a good way to find out if MadCast is the right fit for you before applying. In the long run, to gain any ranking position, we require people to be an official MadCast Full Member.

If you want to, I’d love to invite you to join us and meet some of our members. I would encourage you to join us in our TeamSpeak (you can find information about that here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/forum/4-new-to-madcast/). Alternatively, you can private message me in game, and I would be happy to add you in to one of our parties.

If you have any questions you can message me in game, post here, or join our forums and ask there. Good luck finding a place for you!

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Agathu.1890

Agathu.1890

Hail Alex!

I am Agathu, Herald for the GW2 chapter of Sinister Swarm. We are on the Sanctum of Rall server. We have organized WvW, sPvP, PvE, Dungeon and Fractal Runs, New Content Runs, and Guild Missions. There is something for everyone in our community.

Honor. Respect. Community. These are the hallmarks that a great guild is built on.

The Sinister Swarm has stood the test of time with 14 years as a fun, friendly, professional, multi-platform gaming community. To the members here, this is family. To those who may be looking – this is the home you’ve been waiting for.

Check us out at www.SinisterSwarm.com to see what sets us apart – you’ll be glad you did!

Applications accepted online, orientations done in Ventrillo.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 – 1944)

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hey Alex!

The Unholy Mackerels [UM] is a small-medium sized (30 active w/ no activity req. ~10-15 prime time), social and fun PvX guild residing on FA.

We treat everyone here like a part of the family and our relationships with each other become long-term friendships. We are down to earth and genuinely just like to fun but also like to work together to get things done! We also participate in every aspect of the game.

There’s so much more about us but I really want to be an open book when it comes to describing our guild to you so to avoid missing anything, I will link you our recruitment thread and our guild’s website, which has absolutely everything there is to know about us!

• Check out all the details about us here
  • Or check out our site!

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know. Good luck in your search!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

I need a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Hi Alex,

Black Crescent [BC]
An original GW1 guild, crushing noobs since 2005.

PvX
Abbreviation for “Player versus anything”, meaning both PvE and PvP.

Black Crescent is currently recruiting competitive, active players to join us in the upcoming WvW Season Premier on the Northern Shiverpeaks server. We are a guild of primarily adults with jobs and families and as such our activity peaks in the evenings and on weekends.

What Black Crescent offers

• Knowledgeable players/commanders
  • Guild Buffs +5% Kill EXP, +10% Gathering Bonus, +10% Magic Find, +5% Gold from Kills.
  • Scheduled Guild Events/Missions.
  • Private website & forum.
  • Private voice server.
  • Drama-free.
  • Nightly WvW Activity.

What Black Crescent expects

• Must be on Northern Shiverpeaks server.
  • Representing We understand many people have other guilds for storage etc. All we ask is that we are your primary guild and that you represent BC for the majority of your playtime.
  • Be active We don’t expect you to only play with fellow guildies but make an effort to participate in guild activities be it WvW or Missions or Dungeons, etc.
  • TeamSpeak Even if you don’t have a mic.
  • Be respectful Don’t dance on bodies and laugh if we win. Don’t yell at members when we lose. It’s easy to get caught up in the game, but don’t let that lead to bad attitudes. We want to play seriously while still having fun!
  • Don’t be anti-social We are an active guild that likes to discuss the game as well as help and get to know each other.

Please stop by our site and fill out a very quick, easy >>recruitment app here<< if interested.

For any questions please feel free to pm any of the following here or in-game:
Boom.6148
Abysterical.3792
Letsgomurphys.7463

Hope to see you around!
~Boom Di Ada

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay