I need a guild for all pve content

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I need a guild for everything, Mapping, Dungeons, Living World, Fractals, and achievements.

• I am not hard core. I do not like speed clearing.
  • I do not PvP or WvW if at all, I suck at it and hate it.
  • I am not pro Zerker gear or into stacking. I like learning enemy mechanics and playing it the way anet intended using proper builds and different stat types.
  • I can be considered casual even though I play a lot.
  • I like to learn in intuitive ways using ones head and abilities as a player not “stack and press 1”.
  • Has to be NA and Tarnished Coast possibly.
  • Helpful, non-conceited, and welcoming to all play styles is a must.

A guild if recruiting must not be 100% rep. I have to be with two RP guilds more often. I also multi guild cause of this fact and I own a personal storage guild that was my failed RP guild.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

(edited by Yumiko Ishida.3769)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I feel ignored…

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

in Looking for...

Posted by: cosmos.9532

cosmos.9532

hey how about our guild but cross server guild I send you invitation.
here is our page. http://fortruefun.com

Thief 80 Necromancer 80 [FTF]

in Looking for...

Posted by: cosmos.9532

cosmos.9532

cheer up you are not ignored

Thief 80 Necromancer 80 [FTF]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bandit.8279

Bandit.8279

We might fill your needs. Keep in mind we are rebuilding and still rather small and our prime playing time is in the evenings (NA). Here is our forum recruitment link with more info: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Fools-N-Gold-FNG-of-Tarnished-Coast/first#post4545056

Feel free to contact me in game if you have anymore questions. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

- Brian

Fools N Gold [FNG] of Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Posted by: starhunter.6015

starhunter.6015

Hello Yumiko, an you are not ignored . I can so fully relate to your post. I belong to a small an slowly growing guild. Very casual an no 100% required. I enjoy playing with players who play the way they like too. makes the game even more fun. I sent you mail in game hope you don’t mind.
~Brian

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Yumiko,

If you are still seeking a place to call home, I might have exactly what you’re looking for. I know how you feel when it comes to playstyle. I hate all the “press 1 to win” stacking and “if you’re not using ’zerk you suck” mentalities too. I also prefer to do dungeons the way Anet intended them to be done using a variety of builds, etc.

I run a small guild called The Gryphons Aerie. We’re a casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+ PvE/Light RP family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you’re on a NA server, it doesn’t matter too much unless you plan to WvsW heavily). Our peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST. We’re in the process of trying to rebuild and hope for a little bit of patience during this tough time.

Knowledge of and/or participation in RP is not required.
We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you’ll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us the majority (only 51%) of your time, if you can.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ friendly (with several members of the leadership being either part of the community or allies of it) and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender or sexuality.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it’s dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we’ll have fun regardless.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com