I want a new casual pve guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheReaper.8059

TheReaper.8059

hey everyone, I’ve been running with pugs and such mainly and most of the guilds that I have been in don’t really help out much and was wanting to know if there were any super chill guilds to battle pve with xD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Are you on NA or EU servers? That’s fairly important, because guilds are region specific.

It might also be worth saying what time zone you’re in and what time of day you usually play as many guilds are more active at specific times.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheReaper.8059

TheReaper.8059

ah, I did not even think about that. I am in NA and am ussually playing evenings(7ish) and on the weekends(noonish to whenever I get tired of playing) and I am in the PST time zone

in Looking for...

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You might consider perusing (and/or posting in) the Looking For… sub-forum.

Good luck.

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfieblitz.9583

wolfieblitz.9583

Hey Reaper,

Those we seek want a friendly/helpful place to call home.
We are a PvE, casual, active guild.
FENX is a small-med guild on eastern time zone.
Our one req is to have fun and enjoy the game together.
If we sound like a fit for you or you have any questions,
Please drop us an in game note or whisper.

Visit our website: http://fenx.shivtr.com/
Please fill out the short application.

WE WANT YOU! BE ONE OF US! JOIN NOW!
Draco Aine.5714 (Guild Master)

WolfieBlitz.9583 (Director)

in Looking for...

Posted by: EriskRedLemur.7153

EriskRedLemur.7153

Oh oh oh me me me! I mean… Heyas Reaper! You should check us out, Xtraordinary Slackers! Definition of chill and casual. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-Xtraordinary-Slackers-PvX-casual-awesome/first#post6404461

OR SITE: http://xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/home (WARNING: Colors/layout will make you feel like you’re watching Dr. Strange or taken a pill :p

We have a established SWTOR guild, our sorta main MMO but GW2 is slowly becoming such. Small still, but quality > quantity n growing. Weeknights tend to be later in evening, and weekends noonish we have weekly missions then or soon after. And dungeons, etc.

ANYWAYS – words are hard to type, so I’ll stop :P Feel free to ask questions or totally ignore this bumbling attempt to slack you! Have a nice day, this message will totally not self destruct in 10 seconds because making self destructing messages is a lotta work.

King Slacker, GM LXS (NA) League of Xtraordinary Slackers
THREAD INFO

in Looking for...

Posted by: Archranis.2375

Archranis.2375

Hi Reaper,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I’d like to invite you to fill out an application to join our guild, Just Us Grownups. I definitely get you when you say running with pugs can be less than helpful. One of our guild’s favorite sayings is, “JUGs before pugs”.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:

*We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.
*We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)
*We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female players
*We have a fully upgraded guild hall
*We have a Teamspeak 3 and a comprehensive and active website

We’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

Our Code of Conduct

How the Guild is Run

You can also view our recruitment post here

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application which can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

[JUGs] Just Us Grownups — http://jugs-guild.com
Contacts: Archranis.2375 // Neksis Syxx.6983