If you were to choose a new server NA

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Q:

If you were to choose a new server to move to which would it be and y? I’m not asking why your current server is great, I am asking if you moved where would it be and y? Also stick to NA please.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

A:

Unless the AR server is disbanded, which is unlikely. but IF; I would then pack my bags and make my way to Yaks Bend.

Solid all around server and plus Yaks Bend was an awesome Place in GW1, I was originally going to pick that server as well.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

It depends on what you are looking for when you play wvw, and what timezone you play in, among other things.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

I’m not really looking, It was a question of what is best for the people answering the questions and why they choose the server. I guess I’m looking for what people think of servers and why but not like Oh that server sucks because xyz. More like I admire this server because, so IF I was going to move it would be that one.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Why do we have to stick to NA? If the euro servers had non euro coverage (NA, Oceanic players) I would transfer there in a heart beat. That’s where the real wvw is happening.

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Why do we have to stick to NA? If the euro servers had non euro coverage (NA, Oceanic players) I would transfer there in a heart beat. That’s where the real wvw is happening.

ok then include euro if you want. But why do you say that’s where the action is?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

ok then include euro if you want. But why do you say that’s where the action is?

EU guilds and servers are looking more for open field fights rather than play for PPT, which is what the NA side typically does.

They play WvW for all the right reasons – have fun and not worry about winning, only getting better as a player.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

I would stay in Anvil Rock because AR is the home of my brethren

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

I would stay in Anvil Rock because AR is the home of my brethren

haha nice try. I said choose one your currently not on. If you were to move Anvil Rock where would you go and y?

:/ I’m beginning to think I need to delete this post and restart another, with different wording

in Looking for...

hmsgoddess.3869

Unless the AR server is disbanded, which is unlikely. but IF; I would then pack my bags and make my way to Yaks Bend.

Solid all around server and plus Yaks Bend was an awesome Place in GW1, I was originally going to pick that server as well.

lol finally someone answered correctly, in that you gave me a server name and reason why. As such I am marking you and the answer to the question!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I don’t have an answer since I love playing with my guild and I really like the community on SoS.

I will say I have the most respect for CD, TC, and SoR; but only because I played against them.

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’d move to Blackgate and complain about all the zergs on my lawn.

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Maguuma. 15 chars

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Lol can anyone actually answer this without letting there Ego get the better of them?

To answer your question probably FA.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I didn’t. I went to EU instead recently after playing NA since BWE2. Massively different game play and a good choice for me. If you are more interested in the fights, less about stacked servers and queues, I’d recommend it.

Edited to add: Sharpoon, there is NA presence, and bodies to fight, believe it or not, just not the massive presence you get during EU prime, and certainly not the never-ending sea of red blobs you get in high tier NA servers. Which is a good thing because all servers there, except a few, have about comparable numbers. And the quality of fights don’t disappear once EU prime folks go to bed. Should head over and check it out before the rest of the masses catch on.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

OK fine. If the rapture comes and all of maguuma were to ride the karma train up to swag heaven I would probably go to anvil rock since that is where I spent my first few days with this game.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

I didn’t. I went to EU instead recently after playing NA since BWE2. Massively different game play and a good choice for me. If you are more interested in the fights, less about stacked servers and queues, I’d recommend it.

Edited to add: Sharpoon, there is NA presence, and bodies to fight, believe it or not, just not the massive presence you get during EU prime, and certainly not the never-ending sea of red blobs you get in high tier NA servers. Which is a good thing because all servers there, except a few, have about comparable numbers. And the quality of fights don’t disappear once EU prime folks go to bed. Should head over and check it out before the rest of the masses catch on.

Oh that’s good to hear! Been considering it for a while now. NA wvw is becoming a real bore these days. =/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

If IoJ were dead today, wow that wouldn’t be good, but I guess Yak’s Bend?
To be honest I never researched any other servers. I never cared too much about them.
I would just want a PVE server that has decent activity during the CST zone and isn’t so demanding that people do WvWvW.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Eredon Terrace. (waits for the guffaws of laughter) No, I’m serious guys. I love the small-town community. If you’re interested in individual skill, T8 is the place to be. I am a zergling hit-1-spambot right now which is fun for now. If my current guild fell apart, I’d zoom to my home server.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain