Info for Joining Aurora Glade

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Hi peoples, due to some internal changes in the wvw player-base on AG, and the upcoming changes to wvw, i wanted to introduce Aurora Glade to those that might be interested joining us.
I’ll will first open and say that AG is quite satisfactory with the state it has been in last couple of months:

• Good commander presence on our BL and EB during the day, with few poking on enemy BL’s.
  • Very strong prime-time, mainly due to guild raids, that provides ongoing action from 19 to 23pm gmt or so.
  • Very low queue duration, low if any during day and on EB only, and prime-time, max 30 min, but its mainly due to guild raids being long and steady.
  • Server TS, community site.
  • Not a blob-centric server, (not counting EB at times, but who does?)
  • Mid tier – we get to fight the easy ones, the even ones, and the kittenes, lots of variety.

Current big wvw guilds on AG –
VcY, TUP, DAWN, HoB, FIRE, LD, NR, VII, SOTP
Small guild + roaming guilds -
GLAD, cake, CA, UNTY, tort, team, GWSA, slav, BtC, HeH, CSP

I cannot speak for whole server, but in general the spirit of AG is mainly focused on fights and capping, but for the sake of the action mainly, and to a much less extent the PPT. But again, to be clear, we have all faces and notions on AG and they seem to coexist quite fine which sets us solidly near the the end of the mid tier, when compared to other servers.

To sum up roaming guilds and weird hour guilds will definitely find AG an awesome place to join, Primetime is FULL, no real use joining if for that.
See you on the battlefield.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

(edited by Oren.1736)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

if we could get a big American guild join us, then that would be fantastic, we really are in need of a stronger night watch.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mokkaimuri.6420

Mokkaimuri.6420

I’m really interested in transfering to AG. Are any of the bigger WvW guilds recruiting perhaps? I play as an engineer (rank 120-something).

in Looking for...

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Aurora Glade? Recruiting? :O You guys are trying to get away from us again, aren’t you! :‘( want to go play with the big coverage boys don’t you! </3 I for one feel hurt and betrayed.
I will now go and cry in the nearest available corner, if I can find my way there with this stupid bloodlust lag.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

I speak as both a guild leader and a gamer when I say no bandwagoneers please. Just look at the state of previous servers PS et al. While there maybe room for 1 or 2 small-medium sized guilds, it shouldn’t be seen as a catalyst for many to join – you will simply be hindering both yourselves and the server your moving too.

PS still has insane queues over 7-8months on from the time when the server begged people not to come.

As a gamer I want to play, as a guild leader I want to have my guild play as a guild, not have half always in queue during prime time, as was the case over half a year ago. So gamers/guilds think about the important stuff. Don’t make stupid decisions and move server without doing research.

The selfish part of me wants to fight the good guilds ofcourse

End of the day people need to realise you can’t control the behaviour of certain individuals and guilds, you can just hope that all get as much info as they can and make informed choices.

As for wanting to play with the gold league – I want AG to bounce between the leagues if i’m honest. To get the best of both worlds. I would gladly take fighting Vizunah every week or every other week, but then i’m not a crybaby about zergs. I enjoyed fighting the hordes. Sure when guild groups handhold that’s another story :P

All a lot of people I know want is simply good fun, great fights.

Avoiding dead servers would be nice. Below rank 18, it’s just incredibly boring to fight

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Bump for AG!
Mainly lack off-peak hrs coverage like in the mornings against the 60+ breakfast zerg from mostly the german servers, while having 10-15 people defending all maps.

GvG’s are supported for the guilds, but not on home borderland if it’s under heavy preasure.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

(edited by kribre.9683)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Bump for AG =) Outside EU prime time we got room for guilds and solo players. We got really nice community and Community TS. AG is always been pve focused server. Currently we are stable rank 12/13 server.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Looking for...

Beri.3156

Bump. We still got room for guilds and individuals outside EU primetime.

Aurora Glade

in Looking for...

Silent Shino.7239

bump again for AG; we’ve especially got room for a night squad

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Looking for...

kribre.9683

Bump for Aurora Glade! We are in a big need of more players during EU-offtime hours. Which means SEA/NA/Oceanic primetime etc! Guilds and individuals are welcome that covers hours OUTSIDE of EU-primetime as EU-primetime is as good as full atm.

Tripilios

(edited by kribre.9683)

in Looking for...

kribre.9683

Bumpy bump! Still looking for SEA, NA and Oceanic players/guilds to help our ranks!
Dont worry about little action as 6/7 servers around our tier, both bellow and above have a night presence that’s from 2 to 6 times as big as ours!
AG have become a very heavy EU-primetime server and mostly dont have any problems at all ticking the highest during that time. We even tick the higest during EU-prime in our matchup now, were the servers we fight is 9 and 7 ranks above us!

Tripilios

in Looking for...

Beri.3156

Bump ! We still got room for guilds and individuals outside EU primetime.

Aurora Glade

in Looking for...

kribre.9683

A LOT of awesome room!!!!

Tripilios

in Looking for...

kribre.9683

We are still looking for American, Asian and Oceanic guilds to join our ranks, there is tons of room for you guys in this time periode and more enemies then you can count to kill!
At the moment there are American guilds joining other Silver league guilds in the EU, they are mostly just stacking on one server, which means you’ll have not just big pug zergs to fight against, but also guilds to fight agianst!
Try something else then what the majority is doing so you dont have to PvD through your entire primetime!

Tripilios

in Looking for...

Silent Shino.7239

bump again, we really need a night squad to put the Tankolation night cappers in their place

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Bump and Ag it’s NOT LOOKING for EU PRIMETIME, that it’s complelty full and getting fuller everyday

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Bump again, AG EU PRIMETIME it’s FULL don’t come pls, all other timezone are free of queue and there is space!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lola.4172

Lola.4172

A bit of clarification …
What Sam means is .. In WvW there are 5-10 minutes ques at worst during weekdays between 7pm GMT and 9 pm GMT.
This will be longer at Reset if you miss the first rush …
Apart from that we have plenty of room and plenty of fun for everyone.
Large and small WvW and PvE guilds would be welcome if you can afford the Gems.

We are improving our night coverage all the time.. as our ranking shows .. but no we don’t have a dedicated night crew, so any additions would be VERY welcome too.

RAZZ
mezmebaby