[IoM] Erredon Terrace Transfering

in Looking for...

Posted by: CAPT wheat roll.5743

CAPT wheat roll.5743

Hey IoM Monowrath from AR here gotta say we have lots of respect for you guys your 30 man groups are feared even back on IoJ I can remember those groups tearing apart our BL. Lots of fun playing against you guys last two weeks again. I will say check out AR if you get the chance we have one guild looking at transferring and Zero is working its way back. And from personal experience I’d say mid tier isn’t very fun its stomp or be stomped bronze has the most competition then any of the leagues tbh hope you guys will give us a look

GL wherever you end up much respect for you guys!

Bhanktivedanta/Monowrath[TV] – ex-IoJ – AR
-Third Vanguard Driver
-“We have Cannons we dont need Cloths”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackhat.9164

Blackhat.9164

CAPT is nice to see AR bouncing back. It didn’t take you guys long at all. Hope to see you guys one last time before we bounce. Our crew will do find in mid tier, we are always looking for fights. As of now we are looking into FA / Yaks / E BAY / Borlis Pass.

[DI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

Aww…sad to see this, I guess there is a good reason behind it. Good luck Black…

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

+1 for yak’s bend, I’ve got friends who transferred over and they won’t shut up about how fun it is lol

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Ehmry Bay is a mid-tier server , right in the middle of Silver Tier as Rank 10.
Ehmry Bay can offer….
- The Largest and Most Active Server Forums, http://Ehmry.com
- A Server Wide 512 Slot Teamspeak Server, ts.ehmry.com
—Guilds can request a channel
—Custom Icons and Titles
—Commander Cross Channel
- Welcoming Community to all new guilds and people
- Organized and Hardcore Community of WvW, EB is known for Small Scale Warfare
- Limited to no Queue times during the week
- WvW resets for Ehmry yield 400+ On all Borderlands, with 300+ on Teamspeak
A Havoc guild like yours would help greatly to the cause, just remember to hop on to our ts or talk to our commanders on the forums or In-game, to talk about things before you consider transfering. Best of Luck.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Question you guys should ask yourselves: Do you want to play on reset night as a guild?

Because every one of those servers queue all four maps on reset night. If you have no problem having about 1/4-1/2 of your guys in queue on reset or if you have no problem with just sitting out of wvw on reset night then by all means any of those four servers would be a fine choice. Otherwise, you might wanna look at NSP/SF/HoD. HoD is pretty much mid tier and SF will move up with your presence there.

All four servers, you should have no problems getting into wvw on non-reset nights once the league is over.

Also, be very very careful… do your research and do it well.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Hey guys I run a hardcore oceanic guild on FA we would love to fight beside you guys breaking the bigger servers in half. Feel free to contact me and we can give you some more info on FA.

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

I can see ET falling into despair again, when we were lucky to have 15 ppl on reset nights. Thank you IoM for your time on ET, it was short but fun good luck wherever you go!

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deathwalker.6810

Deathwalker.6810

Looking at Razgerb’s post, I can immediately tell you BP has a lot of the same things – the TS with the exact same perks, the forum, a well-built community, similar reset numbers (though in reality, you’ll probably get in as long as you get through before the pugs do). What sets us apart? First, we have one of the most durable communities out of any server and the game. BP isn’t gonna fade away any time soon, even if we face servers that outnumber us every day (leagues are proof on this one, plus the 13 matches against EB ages ago back when they were substantially stronger than us and the tiers were locked). Second, a lot of people in our server, and by that, I mean a LOT of people, have absolutely hilarious senses of humor and will leave you laughing half the match.

Also, as a non-zerg-sized guild group, you won’t be alone.
[Krew], [MM], [VNG], [WAR], [BEEP], [Lost], [Jynx], [Rekz], among others all run small to moderate-sized guild groups, so you won’t find yourself as a lonely sheep in a zerg server.

Likewise, I think the best thing would be to talk to one of the BP commanders, or even set up an all-out meeting, as I believe they have done that before.

Grubs are good.

in Looking for...

Deathwalker.6810

Just clarifying, I mean a lot of people have humor. I’m not trying to pass us off as a gigantic server, I mean…we’re not. We’re mid-size.

Grubs are good.

in Looking for...

Blackhat.9164

Thank you EB and BP we will get in touch with you guys later today.

[DI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Hell yeah, come to BP.
[MM] Has been here for 4-5 months now and its been the same since we’ve came here, there are people on this server who are dedicated to it and always will be, great community, guilds who you can work with etc.. [MM] would love to kick butt with you guys Hit us up if you come to BP.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Sad to see this.

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

Dont forget to hit us up in game. Im usually on around 6-7pm EST til about midnight on weekdays

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

If you can field that many people about 3+ week nights a week during PST prime time, hit me up. We are looking for another guild that runs that similar size to coop maps on Crystal Desert.

All the servers will preach the same stuff and all of them will have the same problems. Doesn’t matter how rosy everyone makes it. Anyways, I’m not a representative of CD. But we will probably send someone your way, as I’ll link this to the server forums.

CD still has a strong night presence. Our NA coverage is above average. Our militia are hardened. I’m just looking out for my time zone so we have someone else to troll the enemy =D

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

i would personally like a server that has a decent oceanic crew to keep the fights close and not waking up to us being blown out of the water. Second hand IoM loves to zerg bust so theres gotta be good fights =D

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

I’ll try to PM you in game. Your play style is very similar to Lost and it’d be great to have another group to cooperate with. Are you guys PST or EST night?

RNG Officer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I second BP for the number of moderate sized guild groups they have. [Lost] is fun to run around with.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Were you guys a tier 1 guild?

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I can see ET falling into despair again, when we were lucky to have 15 ppl on reset nights. Thank you IoM for your time on ET, it was short but fun good luck wherever you go!

Many on ET don’t know the meaning of the word “despair”. When the dust settles… When the transfers are finished… I’ll look around at my remaining ET brothers and sisters. We’ll pick up our swords and bows. We’ll grab our hammers and scepters. We’ll gather all of our instruments of destruction. We’ll nod grimly at one another. And back into the fray we will go.

Good luck IoM. It’s been a blast.

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

IoM was in Blackgate and they moved to ET thats when i joined them a few months ago. We rally up usually around 7-8 CST. It wont be til after leagues are after and til we see who from the guild are transferring over with us where ever we land.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

How are BP , YB And EB’s Ques on reset night and through out the week?

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Afkjosh.3912

Afkjosh.3912

My guild runs 5/7 nights a week and can get our whole guild onto a map no problem. We run about 30 or so during official raid Pacific prime. Only Eternal has a queue and its minimal at 5 mins tops. Reset can be hectic, but aren’t all servers’ reset nights?

Currently Playing ~ Lich Lord Joshua – (Necro)
WvW Rank ~ 2,4xx / WvW Kills ~ 1xx,xxx / PvP Rank ~ 7x
EBAY ~ [Void] → FA/SoS ~ [HOPE] → FA ~ [CM] → FA/DB ~ [TheD] → ?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

PM’ed you guys on the website

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Looking for...

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Queues for Ehmry can vary 1-20 minutes on reset nights if you don’t get in before the pugs do, so you shouldn’t have a problem with getting into a BL.
After reset, there is rarely any queues, and if there is, it would be under 5 minutes.
Ehmry is not a big “zerg” server were we queue every BL, we like to do organized attacks on enemy BLs.
Eternal Battlegrounds is probably the most likely to be queued for obvious reasons.
We usually have a Commander Meeting on TS with all guilds on Thursday Night before reset to discuss who is going where and anything WvW related.
If you are wondering what our WvW is comprised of….

Largest WvW guilds: (Estimated Numbers)
Grindhouse Gaming [GH] 40-60+
Legend Never Die [DIE] 20-40+
Zerg of Zergs [ZOMG] 30-50+
(Special Events Included)
Unholy Royalty [HIGH] 30-40+
Tyrian Claws [CLAW] 10-20+
Zergs on Demand [ZoD] 20-40+
Sacred Guard of the Pantheon Gods [Gods] 10-20+
Legacy of the Tyrian Knights [LTK] 10-20+
[oG] Onyx Guard 5-15+

Smaller Skilled “Zerg Busting” Groups:
The Rally Bot Vortex [Void] 30-60+
Storm Machine [SM] 10-15+
Forceful [BLOW] 10-15+

Very Skilled Small Man Guilds:
Watch their videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxCDhDZJSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAN_ubnHu4A
Anonymous Defender [AD] 1-10
Baltimore Style [BSty] 1-10
Eternal Vigil [EV] 1-10
Through the Ashes we rise [Ash] 1-10

I obviously didn’t include every guild, but just expect 300-400 Players on reset.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Void is a pretty large guild and sexy too.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

Sad to see anyone leave ET. :/

In my opinion, EB, BP or YB (my server) would all be a good match. G’luck!

in Looking for...

Deathwalker.6810

BP will usually queue 3-4 maps depending on the matchup in reset, as long as you get there before the pugs do, you’ll be just fine. Even if you don’t, the queues won’t be that long. Throughout the week, there will sometimes be one map queued, in really rare instances two.

[Lost] – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Xg3x-NE1w
[VNG] – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qZ-BjZgprk
[BB] (one of our GvG guilds – facing SBI’s [TE] in GvG) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3lplCCRx_U
[Rekz] – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eICwIP7ws8
[MM] and [WFD] -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shBl-z6W0eM
[PINK (a once-a-week zerg that tries to wear all pink) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0cz5SDDavI

Grubs are good.

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Blackhat.9164

Thank you to the servers we have made contact with today. However we have a couple more in mind before our final decision.

[DI]

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

Thanks Guys for all the info last night. Got a few others to take a look at.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I am from YB, but I would recommend DB or CD since you want a server with strong Oceanic krewe. Both are decent servers with good night shift and they need good guilds on NA to compete with other servers in Silver.

I remember you guys from while back and think the way you play will work very well on BP. They have a lot of guilds that run similar to you and would work well with you I think. The only problem with BP is that their night shift isn’t as strong as say DB or CD, but in the end there is always a server with better coverage.

YB isn’t currently looking for NA guilds as we seem to have a decent pop for where we are and don’t want to move up tiers to higher pop. We would need more Oceanic guilds at this point. However, its your call and If you need any info you can ask on our forums or one of the commanders in LA. I would recommend transferring one person and doing a few dry runs in wvw to see how you like a server.

TLDR: CD or DB for strong oceanic.
BP for a play style that I think fits you.

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

thanks for the info . we had already talked to some people from YB. I believe CD is out for us as we had some old guild mates there once

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

thanks for the info . we had already talked to some people from YB. I believe CD is out for us as we had some old guild mates there once

Nevs was always a good friend , i guess the page he left with is still with him…good luck on your transfer though!

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

Nevs was always a good friend , i guess the page he left with is still with him…good luck on your transfer though!

o yea nothing against Nevs at all he went on to BG with some others and are getting back into that server.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

Ouch IOM. We had some nice fights with you in Bronze. ET is going to be in a hard way without you.

-Mummies R Us /GOM

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheAndoman.2048

TheAndoman.2048

I’m not sure if they’re going to run the seasons immediately following the previous one. I just wanted to remind you that each account’s reward for the season is tied to the server they were on at the start of the season. So, if you’re people aren’t all transferred before the beginning of the next season, they’ll only get the reward earned by ET, anyhow.

Having said that, I will now shamelessly plug Darkhaven which has rebounded from the loss of our two biggest WvW guilds just prior to the season and is now poised to take second place with a strong showing next week.

Come to Darkhaven…we have cookies.

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

We have not made any solid decision yet but we are looking at our options for after the season, we are well aware of the reward system, we’ve made a lot of ties and friends in ET if and when we decide to transfer it will be a tough move.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Blackhat.9164

We have talk to everyone that we have needed to talk to. Appreciate the info. Now its just a matter of us choosing what fits us best. Happy Thanksgiving =]

[DI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

I saw IoM in EBG yesterday, they exploded on pugs. It is no longer the guild it once was
Still a big loss for ET. Only server merging can save Bronze now.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.